Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election (932 Views)

Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by superjab247: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
If I becomes the president of Nigeria in 2023 I would
1)stamp out corruption in less than one year
2)handle bokoharam isis and bandits in less than one year Nigerian won't hear of them again
3)construct 1000 wind turbines and repair kanji dam to operate at maximum
Capacity to boost electricity
4)security agents would be well motivated and would become more civil and professional in their duties
5) unemployment issue would be tackles as I would create more indigenous industries and companies without waiting for the whites to come and develop us.

All this I would do as a president
Would you vote for superjab247 an igbo man as president?
A corrupt Nigeria would never give way for the good guys like us to get into politics
I would rather be a dual citizen of USA/UK where my children future would be guaranteed than get into Nigeria messed up politics
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by illicit(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
How will u handle corruption?
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by superjab247: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
By been truthful to yourself and let your close pals know your stance!!!
Because they say charity begins at home.
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
superjab247:

By been truthful to yourself and let your close pals know your stance!!!
Because they say charity begins at home.

Your close pals are not up to one percent of Nigeria's population
You will mostly work with strangers
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by superjab247: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Your close pals are not up to one percent of Nigeria's population
You will mostly work with strangers
I just told you,that's the best way to handle corruption if your close pals can't bend you then the strangers you work with would respect you.
Fact
But with a currently messed up Nigerian system,good guys like us have no chance.
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by Mangekyo: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Do you want to run for it? Like are you serious? Hmm, well good luck son

Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by osuulola(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

With his hands na!
Or you expect him to use gloves?

I wonder how corruption will handle him.
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by sweerychick(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not a bad dream.. but you cannot be a president over night, you have to start a political career to build your political CV. So start with ward chairman first to test your political strength then you can contest for councilor from there your can contest for LG chairman or governor or state house.. whichever works for you, you go to federal house then you can build your base for presidency...
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by ChiefSosa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
You're presented with an idea that has a lot of financial and economical benefit, but such idea goes against our code of ethics. How do you remedy such stuation, while still maintaining your philosophy as a populist in an economically declined country and also considering the effect on the progenies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by superjab247: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
sweerychick:
Not a bad dream.. but you cannot be a president over night, you have to start a political career to build your political CV. So start with ward chairman first to test your political strength then you can contest for councilor from there your can contest for LG chairman or governor or state house.. whichever works for you, you go to federal house then you can build your base for presidency...
Naija politics isn't as you see it,it's just like wrestling with a bull in an open arena and been surrounded by vultures called spectators.
I can't involve myself in a brutal jungle battle called politics in Nigeria,been a dual citizen is better
Too bad.....
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by Monogamy: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
The op with cheap crack are like bread and butter
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by donmixc: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you're not from the north, forget it
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by fregeneh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations Mr president!!!
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by harmargedon: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
superjab247:
2)handle bokoharam isis and bandits in less than one year Nigerian won't hear of them again
4)security agents would be well motivated and would become more civil and professional in their duties
5) unemployment issue would be tackles as I would create more indigenous industries and companies without waiting for the whites to come and develop us.

A corrupt Nigeria would never give way for the good guys like us to get into politics
I would rather be a dual citizen of USA/UK where my children future would be guaranteed than get into Nigeria messed up politics
the truth is bro, you wouldn't archive what you wrote above. Not even a single one. Ask me why.
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
How would you handle environmental issues
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by Throwback: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
sweerychick:

Superjab247, don't let anyone tell you the above lie.

You only need to be able to brandish your accomplishments and capacity attained outside of politics, as evidence of what you can do at the very top of the political ladder - The Presidency.

If you try to climb up the political ladder, you can only proceed upwards by compromising and colluding with the corrupt, who will always hold the record of your indiscretions as bargaining chips to bend your will and resolve.
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
donmixc:
If you're not from the north, forget it
Are Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo from the North?
Re: Meet A Nairalander Who Want To Run For 2023 Presidential Election by NewDelhi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
superjab247:

Not discouraging you but don't waste your time and money bro.

(1) (Reply)

Sen Okorocha Bags ‘otunba Asoludero’ Chieftaincy Title In Ogun / "Break-up Of Nigeria Is Not The Solution" - Femi Falana SAN / Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.