Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech (394 Views)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech / Accredited Courses Eligible For Nysc In Yabatech - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Am working at a job where I get paid 33k per month, my parents kind of want my to go to full time but have been getting advice from multiple people that I should go for Part time
Even my boss I somehow worried bout it.
Pls will you advice me to go for Yabatech part time with 33k salary.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by NobleSeed(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
how old are you?
marvelphysics:
Am working at a job where I get paid 33k per month, my parents kind of want my to go to full time but have been getting advice from multiple people that I should go for Part time
Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by chatinent: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Leave the job, and learn sth that you'll be doing to earn up to ₦150k monthly without leaving your room. I can teach you freelancing sha..
Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleSeed:
how old are you?
Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by tobillionaire(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
chatinent:
Leave the job, and learn sth that you'll be doing to earn up to ₦150k monthly without leaving your room. I can teach you freelancing sha..
I'm sure if you're making that kind of money, you won't bother teaching anyone cos you wouldn't want it saturated. So rest bros!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by tobillionaire(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
marvelphysics:

if you have the money, run part time.
getting into yabatech full time is not easy because you'll have to score above 220 in jamb to have a 100% chance of being admitted
Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by NobleSeed(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
considering your age I would advice you to go for full time bro,since your parents are in support of that notion.No reason the peanut way your oga they pay you oo
Even my boss I somehow worried about it .

he didn't what you to go for full time.
Just used your head.
marvelphysics:

Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by chatinent: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
tobillionaire:
I'm sure if you're making that kind of money, you won't bother teaching anyone cos you wouldn't want it saturated. So rest bros!

Even as a billionaire you are, you still yearn to make more money. We are naturally insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by yuping(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you going for National Diploma no need going for full time cus ND is not a degree, but if it's HND you can go for full time, don't leave your job and say you want to form serious student ooo last last one lecturer fit spoil your GP and na still lower them go give you.
People advicing you to forget your boss, trust me that work you leave na graduate go take am from you.
Nigeria hard we all have to play smart.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice Concerning Part Time In Yabatech by Lagschools: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2021
marvelphysics:

What course do you want to study?

What time do you close from work?

Which area do you work? e.g Ikeja, Yaba, Ikorodu, Surulere....

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Oriego Foundation Becomes An Official Partners To Best Brain Contest / Prof. Adefemi Bello Appointed Acting Vice Chancellor Of UNIOSUN / meth Drug- A Hard Drug Sending South East Youths To Their Early Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.