Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) (85729 Views)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night / South Korean Toilet Turns Excrement Into Power And Digital Currency / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
This one na to dey shit in batches...
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by pointstores(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nuce
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Adol84: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am going to South Korea as I defecate two times a day. So much money.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Humanoid01:
Essentially, faeces is not a waste lol.
People get paid to use the toilet? This kind thing, na to dey chop two plates of beans before person comot for house o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Toscarel: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
While naija has been looking for cow grazing routes
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Jlow2: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
And we re still looking for grazing route in 21st Century, it shall never be well with Lord lugard

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Iamaboonasir(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ma ya gbe gan...olohun!!!

3 Likes

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Fabnaija: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na wao! So everything na money?
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by ifeanyibxt: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
shopnimini:
Wow

Just imagine how much can be made after mogbomobranching at a Yoruba party and eating 5 plates of rice

grin
No be juju be dat
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Frakintayo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
When someone said "there is light at the end of the toilet" Nigerians did not understand him.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Guide777(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
God bless the innovator. In 9ja ours is to innovate many different ways by which the fulani invaders can deceptively grab lands from indigenous people without them knowing.. RUGA, Inland water ways, Livestock Transformation programme, Grazing Routes and Nigerian Military Land Acquisition for Cattle ranching.. The list is endless. Buhari, I hail thee.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Levinas: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
So the Nigerian politician was right. Indeed, there is light at the end of the toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Just don't try this nonsense in Lagos sha...

That company will go bankrupt paying "Shitters" in less than a week...

Don't ask me how!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by harmony75: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow over to our science students to do something with our shit it should not waste

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Scam
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Woooow, that's great
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Buksaylor: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
If rapture happens, then it must not meet me in Nigeria.

As the world capital of open defecation, I can confidently assure you that Nigeria will do more than expected.
Rather than the FG wasting billions of electricity money on that clueless, camera-thieving monkey with 3 nipples called fashola, let them just buy these toilets for us. I just pray some boys won't start walking around with bread, looking for feces.

Na wa for some guys o!
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Angelfrost:
Just don't try this nonsense in Lagos sha...

That company will go bankrupt paying "Shitters" in less than a week...

Don't ask me how!!! undecided

Omo, d queue of agberos, agege and island boys that will be ready to shit, will be longer than 3rd mainland bridge. Meanwhile, d project will fail like NIN because I trust govt to open only one toilet for d purpose.

Meanwhile, d legislator that built public toilet for constituency project, will be d consultant

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Abokiijebu: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Me wa dey eat like mumu,Na den go tire.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Only if it can turn it to cow..... grin grin grin
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by PitexyBaba(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm not surprised... Thats why they use feaces for ritual in Nigeria.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Omo, d queue of agberos, agege and island boys that will be ready to shit, will be longer than 3rd mainland bridge. Meanwhile, d project will fail like NIN because I trust govt to open only one toilet for d purpose.

Meanwhile, d legislator that built public toilet for constituency project, will be d consultant

You know the Naija way na!!! cry
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by dmbb: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ipob will earn more especially after eating the meat of the virgin girls
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
Lol.. grin

That is when some people will turn the toilet to their bedroom in order to generate more money. cheesy.

Abi o

E GO MAKE SENSE
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Here we chose the head of cow herders and we are expecting miracles.
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
these ones have leaned to use their brain productively
not to create problems
Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by charixel: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Drabeey:
I'll be back...

Modified:

If they want to make Naija better, they'll educate us to think for ourselves...

They should see how small things can help the world...

If i don't pay for a cup of coffee once in a year just by shaitting my shait in a place that doesn't mind i shait 10 times a day, why won't i shait?

If you get my point, you'll see how Africans lack thinking for ourselves. This can help a company in your area... "But what if dem dey use your shait? " as par Naija mentality embarassed

Hi, Drabeey was Here

Planting trees
Building bridges
Roads and the likes which has not affect ordinary Nigerian is no use not that is wrong.

If you want to build a nation, invest and build its people which Nigerian govt has no interest in.

Classphobia is the cause and may God help us.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Toilet Turns Faeces Into Power And Digital Currency (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is what we call achievement.
And backward-thinking cow is claiming bridge construction to be an "achievement" "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.