Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse (1445 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by OBTMOS(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
I need your advice guys!
My girlfriend got pregnant and she aborted it even when I asked her not to. According to her, she was scared of her parents.
Now she has been asking me for money since this happed. According to her, the flow of blood is not stopping. Today she said she wants to go and take blood in the hospital which will cost her 22000 because she is going to take two.
She has been asking me for money to do so many things which I now feel she is just making it up. Am so confused.

Note: I don’t have any prove that she was pregnant and did an abortion. The only thing was a video of blood on somebody’s leg but the video didn’t show the person’s face.

I feel she is using this to extort money from me. But at the same time, if I neglect it anything should happen to her, I will be I trouble. Am so confused and don’t know what to do. Am planning on going to see her next. She is currently in school at Uni Abuja.

Please no insult, I just need your advice. Thank you!
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by lilvicky68(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Instead of giving her the money to buy the blood.. tell her you will donate your own blood.. grin

Na old format she dey use.. go and see for yourself..

5 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by nifemi25(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Do we tell this uncle the truth
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by OBTMOS(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of giving her the money to buy the blood.. tell her you will donate your own blood.. grin

Na old format she dey use.. go and see for yourself..
Omoh I don tire
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by MITCHELL96: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
She's using it to extort money from you naaaa undecided
She might love you, but youno girls like competiting, maybe there's something she has always wanted to buy and if she tells you she wants to buy it, E.G Bag, clothes etc, you might not give her or postpond her so she's using this method to extort from you knowing you'll definitely give her, I know girls lose a lot of blood after abortion, but, she just need blood tonic and some drugs like that once and immediately after the abortion, bruhhhh!! sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Zaxbash1: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Obtomus see also octopus You deserve an unending insult mumu ...if na ur follow guy man now U go say money no dey ...she as woman dey chop U dey fool...
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by lilvicky68(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
MITCHELL96:
She's using it to extort money from you naaaa undecided
She might love you, but youno girls like competiting, maybe there's something she has always wanted to buy and if she tells you she wants to buy it, E.G Bag, clothes etc, you might not give her or postpond her so she's using this method to extort from you knowing you'll definitely give her, I know girls lose a lot of blood after abortion, but, she just need the blood once and immediately after the abortion, not repeatedly bruhhhh sad sad
After abortion na Milo and milk with lucozade boost.. them no dey need blood unless the person no do the abortion well..

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Lamas2012(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBTMOS:
I need your advice guys!
My girlfriend got pregnant and she aborted it even when I asked her not to. According to her, she was scared of her parents.
Now she has been asking me for money since this happed. According to her, the flow of blood is not stopping. Today she said she wants to go and take blood in the hospital which will cost her 22000 because she is going to take two.
She has been asking me for money to do so many things which I now feel she is just making it up. Am so confused.

Note: I don’t have any prove that she was pregnant and did an abortion. The only thing was a video of blood on somebody’s leg but the video didn’t show the person’s face.

I feel she is using this to extort money from me. But at the same time, if I neglect it anything should happen to her, I will be I trouble. Am so confused and don’t know what to do. Am planning on going to see her next. She is currently in school at Uni Abuja.

Please no insult, I just need your advice. Thank you!
Abstain you say No now you de confused Oya what do you want us to do for you now because according to an adage pickin wey wan the chop wetin him father the chop no suppose the fear heat from the fire
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Give yourself brain nah, this is coded billing. Wise up
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by OBTMOS(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

After abortion na Milo and milk with lucozade boost.. them no dey need blood unless the person no do the abortion well..

Firstly, she d woman wey doam tell her say make she buy only provision the take, I send money for that one. I go just go their school next week go see her. She say her color don change, she don slim down… make I go see for my self.
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by OBTMOS(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Obtomus see also octopus You deserve an unending insult mumu ...if na ur follow guy man now U go say money no dey ...she as woman dey chop U dey fool...
thank you sir, but I don’t do guys.
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by lilvicky68(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBTMOS:

Firstly, she d woman wey doam tell her say make she buy only provision the take, I send money for that one. I go just go their school next week go see her. She say her color don change, she don slim down… make I go see for my self.
You can make it a surprise visit..
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by yuping(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
SCAM Alert
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Zaxbash1: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
OBTMOS:
thank you sir, but I don’t do guys.
if U like misinterprete me...Na woman go Kee U...she never wipe ur account finish... Anu

3 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by arthurwillia(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Op you be baba oo
But why will your gf want to use pregnancy to obtain money from you? Are you sure she’s your gf

I don’t understand how you’ll be in such a relationship where she can do such

Meaning you don’t trust her so get a proof or stop funding
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Elporo(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2021
OBTMOS:

Oboy her breast go fall grin
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by AfroKnight: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2021
I think she’s lying. Call her and say you don’t believe her story and listen to her response critically. If she threatens you with anything, then she may be lying.

The good thing is you have nothing to do with her abortion. You didn’t pay for it and you expressly told her not to do it. Tell her and prepare yourself for any trouble she would bring cos police no get sense.

May we not jam useless broke girls in this life o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by FamTomx2(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Zaxbash1:
if U like misinterprete me...Na woman go Kee U...she never wipe ur account finish... Anu
undecided
He begged of you not to insult him and you did already

Then what are you now, simple question
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by chatinent: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Abstain from premarital sex, una no dey hear. See the dirty things it has begotten.
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Why is she trying to scam you? Lol
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2021
You sef take a pic of blood stains on your body and send to her telling her you were stabbed. She will stop disturbing you. Me like this i have a picture of blood stained on my shirt. Anytime a random girl want to bill me, i show her the pic and she never ever bills me again.

Una no dey think sef.
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by cybersoldiers: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Abortion thread again this morning?

So sad.

So all our youth do now is having sex and getting impregnated, then abortions?

Its finished.
Re: She Got Pregnant And I Am Confuse by Nonexisting1: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Tell the daughter of Jezebel that you will accompany her to the hospital and see her shenanigans go away. You sound like simp so I guess advising you may be waste of time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist / Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband After Wedding Vows (video) / I Am Considering On Embarking Into Yahoo Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.