Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) (67910 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Habib101: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2021
quote author=IfIPerishIPeris post=104025028]So op, what should we do?[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by stanech: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Thank God. I was very worried couldn't even sleep last night because of this, was so worried about this. Wow n0w my life is better cos of this news.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Vorto: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Oh, greatest news ever!

I was beginning to get worried about how their feud has been affecting the price of foodstuffs in the market.

I guess normalcy has been restored to food prices since this news got posted.

Once more thanks guys. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by LONGPREEK(m): 5:11am On Jul 24, 2021
computer0810:

At dis time of d day u don't know what to do with ur life.....let me teach u, next time u see a comment u r not interested in just ignore and leave those interested to respond ...those ppl too r celebrities looking for hw to better there lifes
Nobody force u read am or to reply
At dis time of d day u don't know what to do with ur life.....let me teach u, next time u see a comment u r not interested in just ignore and leave those interested to respond ...those ppl too r celebrities looking for hw to better there lifes
Nobody force u read am or to reply

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by computer0810(m): 5:12am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:
Good Morning Great Minds,
I will go straight to the point and please while answering my question, avoid insults and negative vibes as all I need right now are words of encouragement, I have passed through a lot.
I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a second class upper division from a federal university, after completing my NYSC in 2020, I have tried securing a good job but it seems not coming, everything is not just working fine, though I have been able to make some savings and I have tried setting up a business but it haven't seen the light of the day yet, recently on Nairaland I came across a thread that says having a professional Certificate with experience helps in job hunting than a Masters Degree.
Please I need a very good advice, what professional course can a Biochemistry graduate go for that will be beneficial and will it be better to go go for a Masters Degree while I continue to set up my business?

Pardon my error and give your advice please.
Don't let anybody deceive u, there's no professional course that is up to doing ur masters.....those that usually say that nonsense r those that came out with PASS or THIRD CLASS in sch or those that there field requires it, my advice is u should go for ur MSc as it will always serve u
U r still r fresh graduate so don't be too desperate....I pray God give u a good job soon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Deceivers. They will eventually marry
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by senatepresido: 5:15am On Jul 24, 2021
computer0810:

Don't let anybody deceive u, there's no professional course that is up to doing ur masters.....those that usually say that nonsense r those that came out with PASS or THIRD CLASS in sch or those that there field requires it, my advice is u should go for ur MSc as it will always serve u
U r still r fresh graduate so don't be too desperate....I pray God give u a good job soon
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by computer0810(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Vorto:
Oh, greatest news ever!

I was beginning to get worried about how their feud has been affecting the price of foodstuffs in the market.

I guess normalcy has been restored to food prices since this news got posted.

Once more thanks guys. Lol
As there lifes is disturbing ur own life.......dey r not ur problem and all news does not have to be about tinubu, Buhari, igboho or kanu that u can cry
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by fayomim: 5:18am On Jul 24, 2021
So we should try yam abi
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Congrats to both party involved, my prayers finally work for them

Which congrats are you talking about? You well so? You dey congrats one gentle man wey just hooked himself up with over used PUSSY?

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2021
I really don't give a damn
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Dia should be an emoji for hissing tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by jacobnel(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Women and money. She Reconciles with Laycon After Kiddwaya dumped her. Assuming She agreed to Date Laycon by now she would be enjoying.

WriterNig:
Former Bbnaija Housemates Laycon & Erica Finally Reconciles And Were Spotted Hanging Out Together.

@PulseNigeria247 tweeted;

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by staphcures: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations to them ...Abi what can one say ?
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Sirdiq21: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
So op, what should we do?
Lay Your Hands On Them And Pray For Them.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by anambraamaka: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Good to see
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by theavengers0: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Good to see

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Correctman1: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2021
So how does this affect the price of plantain in the market? Who e eep?!
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by kushlomo(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2021
They both got crush on themselves. Na the game cause the hiccup
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by NovenaConcepts: 5:45am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:
I will go straight to the point and please while answering my question, avoid insults and negative vibes as all I need right now are words of encouragement, I have passed through a lot.
I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a second class upper division from a federal university, after completing my NYSC in 2020, I have tried securing a good job but it seems not coming, everything is not just working fine, though I have been able to make some savings and I have tried setting up a business but it haven't seen the light of the day yet, recently on Nairaland I came across a thread that says having a professional Certificate with experience helps in job hunting than a Masters Degree.
Please I need a very good advice, what professional course can a Biochemistry graduate go for that will be beneficial and will it be better to go go for a Masters Degree while I continue to set up my business?

You need to look at Nigeria and ask yourselves which sectors are really working. For me it remains technology, healthcare, and financial services.
Try to get into one of these three, and your chances at a great career begins to look bright. For Tech, Decagon is a nice institute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:

Oga what problem can you solve?
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Faber(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Anaedo1:

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and hide your foolishness than to speak and make it obvious.

Ur demonic spirit is afraid am about casting it out. You must be free from the shackles of iberiberism

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2021
I wonder how this reduces the price of foodstuff in the market!
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2021
The fight is finally over
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by ikenna44: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Abeg oo....

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2021
ODJ124:
cool

*The way you see your phone when you don't have data bundles*
_Is the same way ladies see you when you don't have money_
*Hustle hard bro!!!*
grin grin cheesy

Thread seen..

grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by ikenna44: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Abeg oo

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Well it is stage.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2021
I had high hopes for Erica despite the scandals. But it appears that she is struggling. Such a pretty girl.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Franking: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Laycob no dey rest. Leave Erica alone joo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by adecz: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2021
wink wink ⏩▶️Las, las, Amaka gehls will always
follow the money.. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.