Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) (67907 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2021
What happened between them in the BBN show?I didn't watch and follow the film.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by smartNerd: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2021
As if u go school
AchalugoNwa:
it was all part of the game.

BBNAIJA is purely a script.

If not how can someone still misbehave when gotten two strikes knowing fully well that the 3rd strike will be outright disqualification.
me sef when I dey secondary school if teacher warm me ehhh
you no go hear pim from me again.

BBN is scripted

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by OmoEpe(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Erica always loved Laycon. Make no mistake about that. She just got carried away with greed due to Kidwaya's supposed wealth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t5mv3MOy1c

She is and always have been a greedy and covetous girl(abi na goat)
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by smartNerd: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2021
It turns my stomach when i see guys act all mushy around women who once nip them in the mud.
Despite all the abuses , insults & curses rained on his person, he couldn't turn down the gesture of hanging out with this sickbeech.
If he were my brother, i would whip him 5belt lashes. Nobody does that to me and get my public grace.
Spits.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by mystery22: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

Mbaise people especially their girls are horrible...

Genevieve Nnaji....Single mom
Rita Dominic...Single old newspaper
Eucharia Anunobi....Single mom(pikin don die Sha)

Ewu should I continue... grin grin
why not say amen zone b
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by SavageBoy: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:
Good Morning Great Minds,
I will go straight to the point and please while answering my question, avoid insults and negative vibes as all I need right now are words of encouragement, I have passed through a lot.
I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a second class upper division from a federal university, after completing my NYSC in 2020, I have tried securing a good job but it seems not coming, everything is not just working fine, though I have been able to make some savings and I have tried setting up a business but it haven't seen the light of the day yet, recently on Nairaland I came across a thread that says having a professional Certificate with experience helps in job hunting than a Masters Degree.
Please I need a very good advice, what professional course can a Biochemistry graduate go for that will be beneficial and will it be better to go go for a Masters Degree while I continue to set up my business?

Pardon my error and give your advice please.

Create a post for this so that it will gain a much wider audience
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Zionmdde:

U just lied bro
Masters shouldn't be d focus if he has the funds, professional certifications should. I know exactly wat am saying, professional certifications expose u to real industry knowledge, masters doesn't. I have masters too

I don't agree with you except the subject want to be an accountant/ finance or IT professional. Then, he should chase professional certifications.
There are jobs one can leverage a postgraduate degree to get. For instance; Access bank would invite you for test , if you have a 2.2 with Msc, provided you're not older than 26/27. Pwc , Wemabank & Nigerian customs would give you a shot at their Aptitude tests too.
UN & Some Int'l development jobs requires Msc for some unit openings.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Laycon be fast bang and clean mouth then move on.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Mkingz(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2021
E no concern me sha...want to get started with whatsapp marketing for just 20k?...Tap the link in my signature smiley
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Faber(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
mystery22:
why not say amen zone b

You guys wanted to loot Imo State dry...Imolites run go Supreme Court beg Tanko to remove Ihedioha and give them Hope...

Mbaise ain't ruling Imo state till Christ comes.

Mkpi Chokoneze grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:
[s]Kidwaya don use this one dump am

Suddenly she realizes Laycon meant well for her...she have been looking for a way to get back to Laycon through the backdoor...

Laycon my man...chop and clean mouth o. Don't allow this girl more than 1 week in ur life...Abia and Mbaise girls are the worst on Earth...their love peddling no be here.[/s]

This forum is sometimes regarded as a Refuseland because people like you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:
I will go straight to the point and please while answering my question, avoid insults and negative vibes as all I need right now are words of encouragement, I have passed through a lot.
I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a second class upper division from a federal university, after completing my NYSC in 2020, I have tried securing a good job but it seems not coming, everything is not just working fine, though I have been able to make some savings and I have tried setting up a business but it haven't seen the light of the day yet, recently on Nairaland I came across a thread that says having a professional Certificate with experience helps in job hunting than a Masters Degree.
Please I need a very good advice, what professional course can a Biochemistry graduate go for that will be beneficial and will it be better to go go for a Masters Degree while I continue to set up my business?

If you can afford a Master's degree, go straight ahead but make sure you squeeze out time to learn lucrative skills like Digital marketing, graphics editing or copywriting cos there are no guarantees you'll get a decent job immediately you submit your thesis.

If you have a business idea or apprenticeship skills that can keep your body & soul together till you find something worthy, do not hesitate to give it a try but don't plunge all your funds at once.

If you're confident & comfortable enough with numbers, i would imploy you to put in for ICAN, provided you won't be older than 27yrs in 2023. KPMG, PWc, EY usually recruit yearly and your shot at ICAN can give you an edge subject to you passing the Aptitude job test. If you get the job, you'll be trained (depending on the unit you found yourself: Audit& assurances, Transfer pricing, Private wealth Mgt, Management consulting, Tax, Legal & Compliance, Expatriate mobility, Business Advisory or Risk).

Follow KPMG, PWc, EY, Accessbank, illumania and Workforce pages on all social media platforms to be abreast of their job openings. These companies would invite you for Aptitude tests with your 2.1 degree, your intelligence & informations should get you through that.

Follow Jarushub on Twitter , Babajide Mccualey for scholarship opportunities ( you may be fortunate to nick a graduate assistant offer overseas). People are still getting decent jobs regardless of their network.
Please if need be, keep away from frivolity (keeping multiple girlfriends & shayooo *beer) at the moment. It is a distraction. If you have one loyal gf, good for you but stay on the grind. People still dey get unmerited grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2021
Dalil8:
Fake reconciliation!

Women are very good pretenders.

Erica has a big heart. She was just misunderstood by people who can’t reason well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by whippersnapper(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2021
design112:
cool
Money talks. Rich people no too Sabi quarrel
who told you
Na them dey keep everlasting enmity pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Fastlinkpro: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm my guy . Na last chance be dis for u. Change the oil sharp sharp. I know say It has been in your mind. Second chance for u. Knack the shit mehn.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by gumaveddy(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2021
I watch the video demn! That bitccchh insulted that niggggaa like mad, if I'm laycon bad energy stay far away I ain't playing with it
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Philomath1212: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
So they finally brought this season drama to an end, because another season is starting soon...
Scripted show...
Well done Multichoice, you guys are cashing out bigly...
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by macho44(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2021
embarassed
IfIPerishIPeris:
So op, what should we do?
grin grin grin grin grin If you ask me, na who i go ask?

Are you an affiliate marketer, promoting CLICKBANK products? Oya learn how to keep your ClickBank Account Safe Here to prevent stories that touch
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by wwwihy: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
senatepresido:

Why don't you create a job for your self... Nigeria has a lot of Problems Opportunities
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Zionmdde: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I don't agree with you except the subject want to be an accountant/ finance or IT professional. Then, he should chase professional certifications.
There are jobs one can leverage a postgraduate degree to get. For instance; Access bank would invite you for test , if you have a 2.2 with Msc, provided you're not older than 26/27. Pwc , Wemabank & Nigerian customs would give you a shot at their Aptitude tests too.
UN & Some Int'l development jobs requires Msc for some unit openings.
U are talking about someone who studied biochemistry here. Am in one of the recruitment committees of my company, apart from UN and maybe PWC no other company u mentioned there is half as big as mine. Apart from graduate trainee position no company I repeat no company will ever place more importance on msc in comparison to Professional certification
If dat guy gets a certification on QMS, ISO, NEBOSH, 6-Sigma etc based on his field he will be way above any msc holder in terms of employment. All I needed to get my multinational job was a certification I was doing dat I was even yet to write d exam, and the d field was way different from my Bachelor degree. Without any msc I have seen over 4 offers in d last 3years I mean offers from outside my field of study while one of my guy doing PhD is still asking me to help him find any job. Someone I graduated with.

If dat guy is not going for graduate trainee job, he should go for international certifications in quality control, quality assurance courses. I mean I won't take a PhD holder over a bsc holder who has a certification in QMS 9001 wen I want to employ a quality auditor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Useless and covidiotics news
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Who wouldn't want to hang out with such beauty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

Story since my bleeping career, I no get time for them...cos my father and elder brothers warned me earlier and I followed their counsel.

My first question is: "where are you from?" Once you mention Abia or Mbaise...you go begin go be that. Date over grin

If you like preach to me from now till forever how different you are...Ogbeni your talking to a statue
Na so...
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by Imustnottalk: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
That gender ehn as far money is involved they are ready for anything
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by razzydoo(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2021
Her brain don reset. Lekan is a big boy now, so let bygones be bygones.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by senatepresido: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

If you can afford a Master's degree, go straight ahead but make sure you squeeze out time to learn lucrative skills like Digital marketing, graphics editing or copywriting cos there are no guarantees you'll get a decent job immediately you submit your thesis.

If you have a business idea or apprenticeship skills that can keep your body & soul together till you find something worthy, do not hesitate to give it a try but don't plunge all your funds at once.

If you're confident & comfortable enough with numbers, i would imploy you to put in for ICAN, provided you won't be older than 27yrs in 2023. KPMG, PWc, EY usually recruit yearly and your shot at ICAN can give you an edge subject to you passing the Aptitude job test. If you get the job, you'll be trained (depending on the unit you found yourself: Audit& assurances, Transfer pricing, Private wealth, Management consulting, Tax, Legal & Compliance, Expatriate mobility, Business Advisory or Risk).

Follow KPMG, PWc, EY, Accessbank, illumania and Workforce pages on all social media platforms to be abreast of their job openings. These companies would invite you for Aptitude tests with your 2.1 degree, your intelligence & informations should get you through that.

Follow Jarushub on Twitter , Babajide Mccualey for scholarship opportunities ( you may be fortunate to nick a graduate assistant offer overseas). People are still getting decent jobs regardless of their network.
Please if need be, keep away from frivolity (keeping multiple girlfriends & shayooo *beer) at the moment. It is a distraction. If you have one loyal gf, good for you but stay on the grind. People still dey get unmerited grace.
Thank you so much for this... you're the best
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2021
You get am

If the guy no win she no fit hangout with hin oo
Dalil8:
Fake reconciliation!

Women are very good pretenders.
Re: BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) by temptnow: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:
Kidwaya don use this one dump am

Suddenly she realizes Laycon meant well for her...she have been looking for a way to get back to Laycon through the backdoor...

Laycon my man...chop and clean mouth o. Don't allow this girl more than 1 week in ur life...Abia and Mbaise girls are the worst on Earth...their love peddling no be here.

Make my prick bend if Erica allow this sacrifice climb on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Pregnant Simi Rocks Her Baby Bump On Stage (Photos) / Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.