Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) (74107 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by jimmynauty: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Excitement

Man of sin to be unleashed

Sweden accept in plant chips for transaction.

Uk citizen can make call with your hands.

Transformation to body of flesh and bones without blood.

Then judge angels...

It's time.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Afobaba33(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, they believe the world came to be in just 6 days, they believe a snake talked, they believe a donkey talked, they believe that people used trumpets to bring down a whole city, they believe that dry bones of dead bodies grew flesh and came back alive. But an archeologist's research with evidence which dates back millions of years is where they draw the line? grin
The fact is that, if the bible had said the universe is billions of years old, they wouldn't call it a lie. They allow their bible to reason for them. cheesy

Yes I believe.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
southpole:
Science is not all truthful, there are so many documentation in science that are false, and what is considered as fact today in science may be classified as false tomorrow by same science. even the bones believed to be 70 million years old may tomorrow be said to be not that number of years. That is the beauty of science , what is seen as truth today may be said to be false tomorrow . read Jean Lamarck's and Charles Darwin's beliefs on evolution of life as well as the theory of spontaneous generation. While you believe in what science is giving as fact today know that same science may say it is false tomorrow.
You're correct,they may say later on,due to more refined techniques or more empirical info,that the bones age is 67 rather than 70 million years old or 75 million... Maybe even 100 million years old; but certainly not 6,000 years! sad

Science as you say is not all truthful,but it's the closest to being all truthful.
A scientific field especially while at it's pristine stage,where there is less access to data and techniques to evaluate these data may be subject to uncertainties; but you should also know this: there are degrees to this science of a thing–some facets have reached the level of FACT.

The long age of the earth is a fact, evolution is a fact– there's so much overwhelming evidence for both that believing things could later veer off towards the opposite direction is unthinkable.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by cescky(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

Please don’t be ignorant.
Learn the principles of rational thought.
There is no up or down in space.
What you call Up and Down is a function of gravity.
If something goes against gravity, it goes up.
If it goes towards gravity, it goes down.
Hypothetically if you create a device that can create gravitational force and carry it to space, if it attracts something, that thing is going down

Big big Grammer for nothing..

Ehat has principles of rational thought got to do with what i stated?

Fine you mentioned gravity.. Gravity cam about, from the big bang.. Or it just happened right? Even the greatest scientists in study the human anatomy, say theres intelligence at work in the creation of man, because man on the inside is complexy created given no room for luck..

Good luck to you, but my Bible says only a fool says in his heart there's no God
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

The only reason they find it so absurd is because the figures are just so out of reach from what their big book of myth told them
You spent your live believing the universe began some 6,000 years ago only to start hearing billions,not 60,000 not even 600,000 or so,but billions...grin. There's just no way to pad the date,you try comfort yourself of how all the world's scientific experts must be fools who don't know what they're doing,while your holy book written by stone age goat herders is the literal truth. The same way they ignorantly and loudly scoff when they hear of evolution.
I believe some of Bible sayings are true and it contains wisdom for everyday living. However, I'm kind of a liberal christian. All my beliefs are subject to scientific data. Anyone that sounds stupid. I simply ignore.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by seguno2: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
excellencyabia1:
ok. But we in hell fire nigeria of what benefit is this

The benefits of encouraging us to also dig and validate our own history/religion.
Will you work for this
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by paltielx: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
The Bible is indeed God's inspired word to humans
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Shame on the scoffers of the Word of God. History accentuates the stories of the Bible. History is God's story.And,He inscrutably makes it confirm what was written by Holy Spirit- inspired men.
Now,the gap between their doubts and the truths are being filled up by such findings.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

Everything you wrote was responded to.

It's loaded and up to you to understand it.

I'm not anything, I don't do trends, just common sense approach. I'd like to think a man of faith is a purposeful man with guidance.

The bottom line yet again, stop fighting religion, it has it's merits.. put the energy into building.

Have a nice day

You didn't give any tangible response to what I said. And you clearly evaded my questions, so no, you have said nothing.
And you're agnostic. Whether you do trends or not. If you're not sure about the existence or inexistence of any god, you're agnostic. Simple as that. And a man of faith is a man of faith. Purpose is what you make out of life. It has nothing to do with faith.
And finally, don't work yourself up complaining about the critics of religion. Rather, put your energy into providing solutions to the problems religion has caused since you hate seeing it being criticized. Good day. cheesy
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
cescky:

You wish to sound smart.. But came out dumb

We live in galaxy with 7 or 9 planets.. What happens on other planets we haveno idea..

We live on earth wich is "floating" in space and non is falling off... All these are well known facts.. If you can't explain the reasons for the above and much more, its fooolish not to believe the Bibles stories.
A Little Science.

The earth is held in orbit by the sun. The Sun and other Miliky way stars are held down by a black hole.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

Everything you wrote was responded to.

It's loaded and up to you to understand it.

I'm not anything, I don't do trends, just common sense approach. I'd like to think a man of faith is a purposeful man with guidance.

The bottom line yet again, stop fighting religion, it has it's merits.. put the energy into building.

Have a nice day
Religion if followed properly with wisdom, contributes to ethical living.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Still waiting for the evidence of the talking donkey and the resurrection of the carpenter.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

Confused boy, see what satan can do. See him lying shamelessly without even knowing. The other guy betrayed his fellow atheists costing him millions. And they'll come here telling us to leave heavenly highway to come and live in the pig's sty. Don't worry, God will answer mummy's prayers.

I bask in your tears.
You don chop disgrace today. cheesy

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
cescky:

Big big Grammer for nothing..

Ehat has principles of rational thought got to do with what i stated?

Fine you mentioned gravity.. Gravity cam about, from the big bang.. Or it just happened right? Even the greatest scientists in study the human anatomy, say theres intelligence at work in the creation of man, because man on the inside is complexy created given no room for luck..

Good luck to you, but my Bible says only a fool says in his heart there's no God
Learn new things and don’t be ignorant
I don’t dispute the existence of God.
I am a Christian but if you think you can always use the Bible to prove a point then you are just a fanatic.
I use the Word of God and Science to argue for his existence.
Just because I am a Christian doesn’t mean I should be shallow minded.
I personally don’t see how an atheist can come to me and convince me God doesn’t exists when I understand their language.
Please read more and be exposed.
It was the same bible that said “My people perish because of lack of knowledge”.
We all saw it in 2020 when no pastor could do jack sh*t about covid but the same science you criticized offered the vaccine.
Knowledge.
Think bro... Think

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy lol, you're agnostic then.

Lol, none of these have countered what I said up there. Read what I wrote up there and tell me if everything I listed there aren't true.

lol, I'm not subscribing to anything.
You believe in a god, prove it. You can't prove it or present credible evidence that could lead us to its existence, then it's all in your head.
I'm sure you don't think about the answer twice when asked if Unicorns exists.

This silly fallacy you keep having spasms about. So by your thinking now, if you can't prove that Jesus is dead, then it means He's alive?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I believe some of Bible sayings are true and it contains wisdom for everyday living. However, I'm kind of a liberal christian. All my beliefs are subject to scientific data. Anyone that sounds stupid. I simply ignore.
I am a Christian and I agree with you.
The Bible is just a collection of books and not a book.
I can choose to disagree with some parts of the Bible because I can think for myself.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

You cannot beleive SOME of the bible
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
kokomilala:
Shame on the scoffers of the Word of God. History accentuates the stories of the Bible. History is God's story.And,He inscrutably makes it confirm what was written by Holy Spirit- inspired men.
Now,the gap between their doubts and the truths are being filled up by such findings.

Where is the history of west Africans in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by neyoohhh: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

You didn't give any tangible response to what I said. And you clearly evaded my questions, so no, you have said nothing.
And you're agnostic. Whether you do trends or not. If you're not sure about the existence or inexistence of any god, you're agnostic. Simple as that. And a man of faith is a man of faith. Purpose is what you make out of life. It has nothing to do with faith.
And finally, don't work yourself up complaining about the critics of religion. Rather, put your energy into providing solutions to the problems religion has caused since you hate seeing it being criticized. Good day. cheesy

Yep purpose can be anything, ted bundys own was to kill as many women as possible, maybe if he held on to a higher purpose like a faith that forbids murder he wouldn't have murdered so many people.

You can't put labels on people, only the weak and the unthinking do that.

The burden of proof remain with you the critic whose sole source of information is from the white man's world view, essentially making them your God. You're not an atheist, your God is the white man from whom you acquire knowledge for you can't prove anything unless he does the ground work on your behalf.

Finally, religion is problematic just as much as technology when it's in the hands of low iqs, hence the focus should be on enhancing brain matter and not being a tool for anarchy the same way religious extremists are.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

This silly fallacy you keep having spasms about. So by your thinking now, if you can't prove that Jesus is dead, then it means He's alive?

National disgrace. grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6665873/archaeologists-moved-tears-remarkable-biblical#104042115
Small disgrace and you're having convulsions all over my mentions.
Today na for you. You go cry tire. grin
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
1Sharon:

You cannot beleive SOME of the bible
You actually can.
Let’s not act like some of us don’t do so subconsciously.
Infact we Christians ignore the Law when Christ said he came to uphold it.
If you study some of the origins of the books in the Bible especially the New Testament, you’d be surprised some were forgeries, well I am not entirely convinced but some research do present some plausible reasons.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
ClintonNzedimma:

You actually can.
Let’s not act like some of us don’t do so subconsciously.
Infact we Christians ignore the Law when Christ said he came to uphold it.
If you study some of the origins of the books in the Bible especially the New Testament, you’d be surprised some were forgeries, well I am not entirely convinced but some research do present some plausible reasons.

Wow I agree with you. I'm not Christian btw. You smart

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

Yep purpose can be anything, ted bundys own was to kill as many women as possible, maybe if he held on to a higher purpose like a faith that forbids murder he wouldn't have murdered so many people.

Ah! Lol, in my book, only a zombie would need faith or religious guidelines to know whether he/she should kill people. If the only thing restricting you from killing people is faith, then you're not different from the person you're talking about. cheesy

You can't put labels on people, only the weak and the unthinking do that.
lol, but you want to call people atheists? You want to call them "anti religion" right? Funny guy. You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

The burden of proof remain with you the critic whose sole source of information is from the white man's world view, essentially making them your God. You're not an atheist, your God is the white man from whom you acquire knowledge for you can't prove anything unless he does the ground work on your behalf.
You must be mistaking me for someone else. cheesy I'm not one of those who worship a middle-aged white man wearing ancient clothes, living in the clouds and sitting on a throne, waiting for this white man to come and save them and take them to his imaginary kingdom in the sky. That's the Christians. Okay? I'm glad you're learning. cheesy

Finally, religion is problematic

Finally, you just proved my point. Thank you and good day. cheesy
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Salt06(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Mokason288:
First to comment

Make them no go discover watin Go kill us one day oooo

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
excellencyabia1:
ok. But we in hell fire nigeria of what benefit is this
CONVICTION OF UNBELIEVERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Hendtime: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mokason288:
First to comment

Make them no go discover watin Go kill us one day oooo

grin grin grin

you don watch too much "mummy series"

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

A dog became confused reading through his master's book. Then it says, to be honest I don't think my master can look at this confusion. Meditate on this simple moonlight story, it can save your life.
LMAO!!
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by neyoohhh: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Ah! Lol, in my book, only a zombie would need faith or religious guidelines to know whether he/she should kill people. If the only thing restricting you from killing people is faith, then you're not different from the person you're talking about. cheesy

lol, but you want to call people atheists? You want to call them "anti religion" right? Funny guy. You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

You must be mistaking me for someone else. cheesy I'm not one of those who worship a middle-aged white man wearing ancient clothes, living in the clouds and sitting on a throne, waiting for this white man to come and save them and take them to his imaginary kingdom in the sky. That's the Christians. Okay? I'm glad you're learning. cheesy

Finally, you just proved my point. Thank you and good day. cheesy

Go and read some topics about nature and nurture, if you think men are innately moral..

For extra understanding read up on how civilization came about, why we held on to religion( the myth of a supreme being), culture and now law's for a better understanding of human nature and why some level of guidance is necessary.

You missed the last point.. you're the critic, at best if you were asked to support your atheism with data, whose data would you use? If it's the white man's data , how are you different from an African who worships a middle Eastern man as God?

You called yourself an atheist and tried to pin me down your some ideology, so that's on you.
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by cescky(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
A Little Science.

The earth is held in orbit by the sun. The Sun and other Miliky way stars are held down by a black hole.

Lets assume for second this is correct..

The very intelligent arrangement etc, came about by luck or?
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

Go and read some topics about nature and nurture, if you think men are innately moral..

For extra understanding read up on how civilization came about, why we held on to religion( the myth of a supreme being), culture and now law's for a better understanding of human nature and why some level of guidance is necessary.
lol, wrong. Morality predates religion. Once again you're pointless.
Even animals have some form of morality. They didn't need religion for that. What excuse do you have again?
You missed the last point.. you're the critic, at best if you were asked to support your atheism with data, whose data would you use? If it's the white man's data , how are you different from an African who worships a middle Eastern man as God?
Wtf are you on bro? grin support atheism with data? grin Please don't let me think I'm conversating with a teenager. Do you think Athesim is some form of culture, religion or man made idea that needs data or proof of origin to back it up? grin grin
It's simply the lack of belief in a god or gods.
If humans didn't create the concept of gods, there would be no atheists. These are basic things I shouldn't even be teaching you.

You called yourself an atheist and tried to pin me down your some ideology, so that's on you.
nah, I called myself an atheist and you came to my mentions to give me reasons why I shouldn't be an Atheist. When you give me proof of your god, 'poof' just like that, my atheism disappears. cheesy So I got nothing to prove to you.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by cescky(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, you just admitted that there are other planets, even though your bible doesn't mention it. Do you know that this earth is like a tiny dust substance in this universe? Do you know how ridiculously small we are in this universe? Yet you want me to believe that there's a supposed god who has human attributes and characteristics is responsible for our existence? Nah.

You sound like those cave men who said they couldn't explain how rainfall happens and how Day turns to night, therefore there has to be a being who's controlling it.

The Bible is a spiritual book, that deals in the training of mans spirit.. Ite has no business educating you on other planets..

The real man, who is exactly like God, isn't your physical body.. At the rapture man will know his real look..

Ben carson the greatest brain surgeon..( Mans brain is like soaked garri) (80 water).. Sense will explain how hard it will be to work on it, has attributed his success to a voice that has directed now and always.. Hes attributed it to God and rightly so.. One of his patients went to him and said God directed him to come to Carson, that Carson would fix his brain.. It was very complex case.. Carson himself was scared.. But it was successful at the end.. That Great scientist with all that knowledge attribute all the above to God.. Then some one on nairaland whose source of info is youtube is making noise, a fool says in his heart there's no God.

Even biologist will tell you how plants grow when the seed is planted.. But they seem lost for explanation what happens when the seed dies...

Oga park one side, the greatest way to deceive you heard of sheep is "according to scientists", mean while its one mortals idea
Re: Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) by Image123(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

National disgrace. grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6665873/archaeologists-moved-tears-remarkable-biblical#104042115
Small disgrace and you're having convulsions all over my mentions.
Today na for you. You go cry tire. grin

You seem confused on the meaning of the word "disgrace". i guess you're used to hearing it from home though. i feel your pain, it can be quite traumatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.