Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) (92118 Views)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / Boat With 5 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Animal lover Veronika Dichka took her best friend fishing and even let him row the boat as she stressed huge brown bear Archie is totally safe to be around

A brave Russian woman says she isn't angling for trouble after taking a huge brown bear on a fishing trip.

Veronika Dichka - who owns the incredible wild creature - spent the afternoon trying to catch him some dinner on a lake in Novosibirsk, Russia.

Giant Archie looked like he was having the time of his life, and even enjoys rowing the boat when she gets tired.

Veronika rescued Archie from a safari park that went out of business back in 2019.

They spend so much time together that she is totally convinced the potentially deadly animal would never turn on her.

So they went for a fishing trip and had some fun on the water to prove the point.

Veronika says they are friends with a close bond who cherishing each other's company - and she isn't worried about anything going wrong in their relationship.

Veronika arranged a photo shoot to show off how amazing and safe her buddy is to be around.

She said: "He sees me as a member of his family, we share food, sleep in my arms when afraid, and hide behind me.

"We rescued him from the safari park but can't release him into the wild as he has lived in captivity his whole life.

"Archie spends every day with us and is madly in love with water.

"He loves it very much when I take him to new places, so this shoot was a pleasure for him!"

Veronika is braver that most - including group of friends who had to scare away a bear that had broken into their car last week.

The creature and caused massive amounts of damage after he terrifying incident, which took place in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

Joseph Deel took it upon himself to open the door to the vehicle and the wild animal caused a whole load of damage.

He had to abandon the car in the middle of the road and run for it.

Speaking in a follow up TikTok video, Joseph excplained: "When you're surrounded by nature, who's going to break into your car?

"There weren't any people around me, I wasn't worried about my things getting stolen.

"Turns out that bears... bears will break into your car!

"And they're actually quite good at it because they tested the closest neighbour's doors as well and they tested my friend's car doors."
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fearless-woman-goes-fishing-giant-24596621

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 3:08am On Jul 24, 2021
There is a thin line between

Foolishness

And

Bravery

838 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:18am On Jul 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Small tramadol oyibo go take.

Them go start to misbehave.

Even Arewa people way they finish 3 cards no do reach like this.

636 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Harrykn: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2021
So what now?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Ironman3(m): 4:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Some people get mind sha. Me wey I dey fear ordinary swimming pool.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Risky risky yes your body risky --

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2021
A very fine thin faint line!

Mokason288:

Foolishness

And

Bravery

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2021
One day monkey go, go market e nor go come back

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Alkheira(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Am not surprised, she is from Russia cool[b][/b]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Ask any body living in North America and they'll tell you that a Bear is not an animal you wanna mess with......

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Ceenachi: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2021
This only works if you raise them with
Love. But they will always be WILD .

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by earthboy: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
The last picture though

7 Likes

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2021
This bear has always been in captivity, meaning it has always depended on humans for food.

Even dogs were once wild until domestication started.

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Faber(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Ask any body living in North America and they'll tell you that a Bear is not an animal you wanna mess with......

There are three bears up there...
The Grizzly bear
The Spectacled bear
And the other one (I don forget the name sha) grin grin I hear say if bear give u run, especially the Grizzly bear...e go better make SARS give u run. The Grizzly bear dey mean well well grin

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Faber:

There are three bears up there...
The Grizzly bear
The Spectacled bear
And the other one (I don forget the name sha) grin grin I hear say if bear give u run, especially the Grizzly bear...e go better make SARS give u run. The Grizzly bear dey mean well well grin
It's not even advisable to run when a Bear is chasing you because it's known that the average bear can outrun horses....
It is not humanly possible to outrun a bear.

218 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Double risk. If the bear doesn't come through with tearing her apart, the sharks will.

Oyibo and risking their lifes are like cubana and money.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2021
"We rescued him from the safari park but can't release him into the wild as he has lived in captivity his whole life".

Ahh, no wonder, though still risky!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
The bear said he won't eat her...
There's no need to be worried.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
What a beautiful girl..
Abeg who get her control?

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Edge1(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
nawa.. wonders will Never end sha.. one day the bear will still turn on her.. why is it called a wild animal for.. I have seen dogs turn on the owner so many times, this will not be different, the problem is who's going to rescue her if it happens..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by parzdor(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
ABI mu.mu russian woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
All women are fearless.
God bless the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Dozis: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Until it eats her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by BF69BF: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians always taking paracetamol on other people's headache, always carrying another person load for head dragging theirs for hand.

Person say the bear is harmless una dey worry for her, worry for una bandits, gunmen, Boko boys and your leaders first. There's so much worrying to go around.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by Pakolid: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
This is a dangerous play

1 Like

Re: Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Mokason288:

Foolishness

And

Bravery

You may need to search for "Dean Schneider" on YouTube

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.