Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? (39189 Views)

Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Please I'm 26 I Hardly Have Desire Or Drive For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Darkblood: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
optionalY09:

They are the one making away with everyone’s heart ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by harmony75: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Women are selfless full of love GOD created every woman with large heart so they're shock absorbers!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by LamidiCownu: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HE IS RIGHT! WHY IS IT THAT BIN HARI SUPPORTERS NOR DEY REASON WELL
Says an ipob lout with a single digit IQ.
Goan look for PDP/APC thread abeg.
This discussion is beyond what your single digit IQ can handle .
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by nsesam(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Because they hardly pay bills, they are always in the celebration house like marriages, partise. They are worriless creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by grandlexuz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cos the have a heart but are heartless
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by benjatoba(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is because when they have challenges, they do not keep it in their minds. They have at least one person they trust that they can confide in. The average male has been taught to keep all his troubles to himself.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Geesaintagape: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
The answer is simple they are the one causing the heart attack to men
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Joseph08(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Because Nigeria doesn't favour most men, a man need to arrange essential things before thinking of settling down or already in marriage;

Accommodation

Money for buying pampers

School fees for the kids

Paying bills

Feeding

Transportation

Unlike most women that will be with their parents until a man comes for marriage.

Why the man no go get heart attack grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Females are physiologically stronger than males...even as new borns male babies die of issues that will not kill female babies..... surgeons will also tell you that in the theater female patients are harder to cut while operating.

Females are not physiologically stronger than males..
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ladylawyer(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Because many of them are heartless, when you don't have a heart how can you have a heart attack, there's nothing to be attacked because there's no heart.

This I have seen.
Lol
I believe most women escape heart attack because we naturally have shock absorber, what would ordinary tear the heart of a man may seem very little to a woman. E.g when we are cheated whether in business or marriage.
A woman might catch her husband ontop of her bestfriend and she will just cry and smash a few things, do the intial gragra and once she is adequately compensated she remains in the marriage happily whilst shaming the friend that tried to break her home but for a man? He either suffers a heart attack on the spot or sends his wife packing which will still take a huge chunk of his ego. For a long time the mental picture of his wife been banged away will take a toil on his emotional/mental health.
Hope i have answered the question sha tongue
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by HEAVEN4444: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
well explaining it spiritually, a heart attack means your ' vibranium' is finished. the store of electromagnetic energy allocated to you in this your lifetime has expired. nd thats when heart attack occurs. now in the coupling of people, these things are no coincidence. these people have been assigned to you before you were even born and they are a reflection of your lower self and so the woman is a reflection of your karma. and so unless you are an ascended being or someone who is allowed to complete their karma because GOD has a higher purpose for them ? you will always die before your wife or partner. and since majority of men are not ascended beings and many are not really useful tools for GOD but are just passengers in this life ? as such almost all men will die before their women ( some of heart attack )

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Says an ipob lout with a single digit IQ.
Goan look for PDP/APC thread abeg.
This discussion is beyond what your single digit IQ can handle .
ABOKKI GO AND EAT MALE COW PONMO AND FEMALE OWN, COME BACK HERE AND TELL THE STRONGEST OF THE TWO PONMO.
NOTE; TRY SEPARATE THEM BEFORE COOKING OH.

I THINK SAY NA ABOKKI SABI EVERYTHING ABOUT COW grin
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nnefada: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Emotionally, women are tougher and stronger than men. You need not be told

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by smartasuen(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
grandlexuz:
Cos the have a heart but are heartless

My brother,be calming down nah!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by billyG(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just like Atlas men carried most woman's burden in addition to their own on his shoulder how many woman takes up d responsibility to pay for house rent & children school fees in a particular year?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
There heart is like an ocean full of deep secrets.....do you know how many stuffs the ocean has swallowed n yet do as if nothing happen!
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by LamidiCownu: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABOKKI GO AND EAT MALE COW PONMO AND FEMALE OWN, COME BACK HERE AND TELL THE STRONGEST OF THE TWO PONMO.
NOTE; TRY SEPARATE THEM BEFORE COOKING OH.

I THINK SAY NA ABOKKI SABI EVERYTHING ABOUT COW grin
See concrete thinking at it's finest. Smh
Seems I over rated your IQ after all grin
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by dk58(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Woe unto men...Eve found a way to deceive Adam into eating the apple. And she was not questioned. Adam took the responsibility of answering God's questions and, eventually, was the first to be sentenced. Women give you heart attack and tell the doctor it's too much booze and weed. smiley wink
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
They handle stress better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by WoundedLamb: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Glink2018:
It is because women add their burden and troubles on man's heads to carry on their behalf...and some mumu men take joy in carrying women 's burden and thereafter, they have a heart attack and die, and meanwhile, the woman is busy enjoying the mans benevolence and also extend it to her own extended family.. the woman will look for another mumu man to continue from where the last mumu man stopped...

There was a particular time I try to observe the interaction between the female gender...I then discovered that the interaction between female genders are always without cheating and a parasitic mentality but when it comes to interaction with the male gender, they will be thinking of how to convert properties, money, and wealth to their own...even among the married women...

Seeing that heart attacks don't just happen cause of the absence material wealth (which is were men tend to carry the burden), I'd say it has more to do with the psychological build-up of women. They are far stronger in this area in the sense that a woman could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders and still manage to hide it so well. Again, they cry whenever they want to and we all know crying helps to lighten the heart. Men, on the other hand, are told crying is for women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Victerica(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
harmony75:
Women are selfless full of love GOD created every woman with large heart so they're shock absorbers!!!

Spot on
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
...But wait o,

Nairalanders helps me on this

Is it that woman don't have heart, or they do but just heartless... This is just a questions and am curious to learn...

Women are resilient by nature and they have the ability and the shock absorber to assimilate all nonsense yet ever ready to revenge at the right time

That alone is enough for them to beat heart attack
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by bjtinz: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simple question una don turn to bashing the thread
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Reference(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oestrogen.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
LamidiCownu:

See concrete thinking at it's finest. Smh
Seems I over rated your IQ after all grin
COUNTER MY ARGUMENT WITH FACTS MALLAM angry
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by guychidile: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Women are the causes of the problems nah.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by heniford2: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Before know i usually think alot how Ami going to do this do that how am i going to start this my girlfriend my mom family everyone on this single head why would i not die quickly no time to enjoy worry less and leave my life so i stop thinking i said rather than i worry i should be happy and eat healthy dress nice make awesome friends
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by atiku4President(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Females are physiologically stronger than males...even as new borns male babies die of issues that will not kill female babies..... surgeons will also tell you that in the theater female patients are harder to cut while operating.
Female cow skin and male cow skin, which one strong pass?
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Victerica(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well explaining it spiritually, a heart attack means your ' vibranium' is finished. the store of electromagnetic energy allocated to you in this your lifetime has expired. nd thats when heart attack occurs. now in the coupling of people, these things are no coincidence. these people have been assigned to you before you were even born and they are a reflection of your lower self and so the woman is a reflection of your karma. and so unless you are an ascended being or someone who is allowed to complete their karma because GOD has a higher purpose for them ? you will always die before your wife or partner. and since majority of men are not ascended beings and many are not really useful tools for GOD but are just passengers in this life ? as such almost all men will die before their women ( some of heart attack )

So, are the majority of women ascended beings?

How does a man know that, he is an ascended being?
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by RodgersAkpafu: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Google life expectancy of the African male . You'll be surprised at the reasons behind the low life span of males, especially Nigerian men.
A mix of hard life and bad habits
These two put together shortens life expectancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / 260 New COVID-19 Cases, 133 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 7 (1,442 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.