Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? (39191 Views)

Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Please I'm 26 I Hardly Have Desire Or Drive For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by xreal: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
...they have less to worry about.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by 30naira: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Females are physiologically stronger than males...even as new borns male babies die of issues that will not kill female babies..... surgeons will also tell you that in the theater female patients are harder to cut while operating.

I've seen more than 500 surgeries, this your assumption is completely false
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by FreeIgboho: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
optimusprime2:

But the difference is still statistically significant

But OP said "hardly die". Not true
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by amolak: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Glink2018:
It is because women add their burden and troubles on man's heads to carry on their behalf...and some mumu men take joy in carrying women 's burden and thereafter, they have a heart attack and die, and meanwhile, the woman is busy enjoying the mans benevolence and also extend it to her own extended family.. the woman will look for another mumu man to continue from where the last mumu man stopped...

There was a particular time I try to observe the interaction between the female gender...I then discovered that the interaction between female genders are always without cheating and a parasitic mentality but when it comes to interaction with the male gender, they will be thinking of how to convert properties, money, and wealth to their own...even among the married women...

O lord, this one crack me up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ugandatales: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
To be a man is the toughest job in the world

ON GOD
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by KingWarri: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Give it to the women.. They have a big heart to stomach so many things
Women don't stomach shitt... They always drop it like it's hot. Men are the ones who stomach so much making them die in silence.

God bless every Father out there... More blessings on you...
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Women do. Our symptoms are often overlooked or misdiagnosed.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by KingWarri: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
xreal:
...they have less to worry about.
Exactly!
There's always a man by their side doing all the underground jobs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ugandatales: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:
How can they have heart attacks when they are heartless?

hahahaha! Best answer. I remember one of my girls like that boldly telling me that she was no longer attracted to me, that she now liked my friend...imagine your girl leaving you to start fuccking your friend, and telling you boldly, with no remorse whatsover. They are not only heartless, they are selfish in nature.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by FreeIgboho: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Females are physiologically stronger than males...even as new borns male babies die of issues that will not kill female babies..... surgeons will also tell you that in the theater female patients are harder to cut while operating.
AfriNotesNEWS, optionalY09, Fahdiga, Glink2018
Monogamy, Theunbothered, zeuss

Well the following says your premise is wrong

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by edoairways: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Fem[b]ales are physiologically stronger than males.[/b]..even as new borns male babies die of issues that will not kill female babies..... surgeons will also tell you that in the theater female patients are harder to cut while operating.
That is a lie
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ugandatales: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:
Women DO have plenty heart attacks. And the difference is not as much as you may think. See below

This statistics doesn't work for Nigerian women. Naija women can't have heart attack because they are heartless.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
They don't have anything to think of after marriage because men carry the responsibilities of the home.Anytime a woman start taking the financial burden at home the neighbourhood will not be at peace.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by edoairways: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
donbenie:
Women are protected from having heart problems early in life..
Because of natural reproductive hormones..
Like Estrogen and Progesterone..
These tends to protect them from heart related diseases..
That is until menopause..
Then they lose the protection of these hormones..
And become susceptible to heart diseases just like males..
By then many men done already die,from the effects of years of heart damages..
Another fat lies. The kind of stereotype been dish by the media is alarming. Just few studies from few women, they draw conclusion
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Another Ignorant lilttle boy post again. Saying women hardly have heart attack grin grin grin Nigeria is breeding pests in the name of men.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
Online doce migwor cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Joysticks:
They don't have anything to think of after marriage because men carry the responsibilities of the home.Anytime a woman start taking the financial burden at home the neighbourhood will not be at peace.

Did you notice that from your mom or aunties? No insults intended just want to know who you closely studied to arrive at your silly conclussion.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by edoairways: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Joysticks:
That is not true. What do you say for career women or single mothers?
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by humilitypays(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think it has to do with nature and genetics. Probably natured built women to be stronger than men in that aspect to enable them withstand certain situations like childbirth and their men going polygamous which is part of every man (financially settled men), maybe undecided
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by peacettw: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:

Just learning about the skin differences.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by abidem4real: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
...But wait o,

Nairalanders helps me on this

Is it that woman don't have heart, or they do but just heartless... This is just a questions and am curious to learn...
Women are the ones causing heart attack, the inventors of heart attack, the be all and end all of heart attack, therefore, they are not expected to have it because they are the givers of it.

NOTE: She(Eve) brought heart attack upon man(Adam) immediately after she lured Adam into eating forbidden fruit. Remember, when God called Adam after they ate forbidden fruit, the Bible says Adam was afraid(got heart attack) and he replied; God when I heard you call me, I became afraid(got heart attack) for I was naked.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by peacettw: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
LamidiCownu:
This is a very ignorant thread . See people talking about women being heartless or because female think less. Smh

Heart attack is usually as a result of reduced blood flow to the heart due to a blockade in one of the blood pipes feeding the heart. This blockage is usually due to atherosclerosis (fats). Blood carries oxygen to every organ including the heart . When one of these pipes is blocked , the heart is thereby deprived of oxygen .

In any case, there are various factors that may be responsible for a relatively lower incidence of heart attacks in the females .

The first is the role of estrogen. Estrogen is the major female hormone that protects them against cardiovascular diseases during their reproductive stage .

Also , cases of heart attack are routinely misdiagnosed during emergencies in Females because they present atypically and may not show some of the classical ecg changes you'd expect to see in MI.

Etc

Apt
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ascony(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hehehe
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by gumkord(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
...But wait o,

Is it that woman don't have heart, or they do but just heartless... This is just a questions and am curious to learn...
why will the men not have heart attack when they'll smoke and drink, womanize, to fend for side chicks and family can attack the heart, anyway continue.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by abidem4real: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
...But wait o,

Women are the inventors, causers and removers of heart attack and as such, they hardly have it.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by blasterman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
...But wait o,

I read it some where that its the osterogen that converts choloerstol

there bodies are also designed for fat. all the fat goes to breast and bum.

So that is the design byGod

but some women die from heart attack

another way of looking at it is that men are carrying more load/stress and not doing check up.

women will go to hospital many times more than men. men will be forming robocop and not doing check up.

A woman i know will not even know she had diabetes if not that she was pregnant and had to do series of test to confirm. they addressed the issue and she is good.

for men as long as they wake up without fever they will keep going not knowing orgnas are failing small sdamll.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by winner37(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Am not careful enough to answer you this question but is only BIBLE can answer you accurately .

The bilbe discribe them as weaker vessels so they don't have heart
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by aanexplus(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Lmao
Female patients are not harder to cut sir grin

I wanted to engage him but I think it's not worth it. He even said that female are physiologically stronger than male cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by prophetfire: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:
And you think you have made a valid point. So they are no longer the weaker sex. Men hustle and carry all the load and bills while the women sit and wait for the man to die for them to take his wealth and begin to fuvcck one younger guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Victerica(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
no the woman is the reflection of your karma. if you die before her that means your karma has destroyed you but if she dies before you that means your karma has been cleansed
how do you know if you are an ascended being ? its certain astrological star placements and positions when you are born. there are certain days when the stars are positioned different ? its those days that ascended beings are born. so an esoteric astrologer of the wisdom of Daniel can look at the day you are born and look at the star placements and positions and tell if you are an ascended being. its like the 3 wise men in the bible who looked at the alignment of the stars and knew that an ascended being was being born on this day.

I am loving this. Where can I meet an esoteric astrologer of that nature, please?

And can I find out for myself? If I can, how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / 260 New COVID-19 Cases, 133 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 7 (1,442 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.