Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,822 members, 7,798,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? (39171 Views)

Why Do Women Have Better Dentition Than Men? / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Please I'm 26 I Hardly Have Desire Or Drive For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Oloristarr(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:

stupidity showcasing.... little understanding and mental laziness is really a problem for you, take your unsolicited advice and employ google for your good.

www.pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Infant mortality is higher in boys than girls in most
parts of the world. This has been explained by sex
differences in genetic and biological makeup ,
with boys being biologically weaker and more
susceptible to diseases and premature death.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/women-men-higher-risk-
heart-attack/
Estrogen offers women some protection from
heart disease until after menopause, when
estrogen levels drop. This is why the average age
of for a heart attack is 70 in women, but 66 in
men.

female hormones bring about the production of a type of protein called collagen. collagen makes the skin thicken and this makes it tough at least more that the male skin google will tell you more also ask your butcher or meat shop what gender of any species meat is most difficult to cook and cut

I never said anything about them dying less just that ur point of cutting is way off and lame
Indeed collagen makes the body hard to cut and cook try learn abeg don’t be disgracing ur parents by putting the fees they paid to waste
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by zeuss: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oloristarr:

I never said anything about them dying less just that ur point of cutting is way off and lame
Indeed collagen makes the body hard to cut and cook try learn abeg don’t be disgracing ur parents by putting the fees they paid to waste

I provided you with sources for my thesis as you put it, now you are talking hogwash...... olodo
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by edoairways: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
zeuss:

you are very ignorant.
You are even ignorant because you believe lies sold to you on the media. Have you studied millions of human before drawing conclusion or you just relied on perception as result of people you saw around or circumvented research materials. Oh yes many researches are circumvented for financial gains.Please change your mindset to think broad instead of been narrow. Take whatever publication you see with a pinch of salt because we know what goes behind the scene. It is very easy to sell lies to the public. That was how some persons sold a lie using this statement" the way to a man's heart is food". It is difficult for a woman to conceive at a certain age etc. All manner of lies just to cage the thoughts of people without them thinking
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Lmao
Female patients are not harder to cut sir grin
The amount of people that liked that rubbish though. It's surprising;
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Fahdiga(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2021
RPG2020:

You are very right but some think is a joke �
Don't mind them
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by LamidiCownu: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2021
zeuss:
women have collagen which translates to thicker skin which does not bruise or cut as easily as thinner male skin....if u dnt know use Google ..,ur ignorance is so funny LOL
LMAO.
Oga rest
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by NewKidInTown(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Over to the women
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by prophetfire: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2021
zeuss:

physical strength is not the same as physiological strength.
They're not in any way stronger. Men are the beasts of burden while the women hoe around with their entitlement mentality. They live off the men's sweat and this constant pressure is what break men down.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Glink2018(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

All I can read hear is " some mumu men

Are you part of those Mumu men? A heart attack is imminent to your doorstep...
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Glink2018(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Candidlady:

So much Sense

Lmao

Una no go kill me for this forum

Fragile gender with fragile heart

Bless you...

I have revealed una secret, abi?

Nah lie I talk?
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by zeuss: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2021
prophetfire:
They're not in any way stronger. Men are the beasts of burden while the women hoe around with their entitlement mentality. They live off the men's sweat and this constant pressure is what break men down.

men are physically stronger women are physiologically/biologically stronger
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by vickydevoka(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Glink2018:

Are you part of those Mumu men? A heart attack is imminent to your doorstep...
Lol. They way we men de do something de vex me. Especially Abuja men. Very useless people. Person go pay house rent 500k. Still carry woman mata for head untop government work for 100k. Na so so borrow borrow till him die. Gals use Love Machine. Do u know y, bcus de don't want any fine boy wahala. Boys should learn that to by using Vaseline or sex dull. De worst part be say Abuja gals don de use kayamata.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by darlenese(f): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2021
They give their hearts to their children that's why , while men give their hearts to pussy
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by smartNerd: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by mandate12: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Lmao
Female patients are not harder to cut sir grin

Lol.. there's nothing we wont read on nairaland
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Maximus85(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Malaria no dey get malaria. Na most of dem dey give the heart attack nar. grin
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Juniperlee190(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Glink2018:
It is because women add their burden and troubles on man's heads to carry on their behalf...and some mumu men take joy in carrying women 's burden and thereafter, they have a heart attack and die, and meanwhile, the woman is busy enjoying the mans benevolence and also extend it to her own extended family.. the woman will look for another mumu man to continue from where the last mumu man stopped...

There was a particular time I try to observe the interaction between the female gender...I then discovered that the interaction between female genders are always without cheating and a parasitic mentality but when it comes to interaction with the male gender, they will be thinking of how to convert properties, money, and wealth to their own...even among the married women...

You've spoken like the true ignorant creature that you are.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by donMIG(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Them no dei take sex enhancement pills like niggas
N... The rest wahala wei men go even go tru
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Glink2018(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juniperlee190:

You've spoken like the true ignorant creature that you are.

Who is this slowpoke quoting me? Oni kuure
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Tundex911: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Do you think the 2 Oranges wey dem dey carry around will allow dat

Smh
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2021
edoairways:

And that is another lie because I have seen many single women without sugar daddies
Na coded things,
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by edoairways: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Na coded things,
Not true.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Juniperlee190(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Glink2018:

Who is this slowpoke quoting me? Oni kuure

It's your mother that is an slowpoke.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by lexander(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
zeuss:

men are physically stronger.
tell that to the men been beaten up by their sister's, wives and girlfriends
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by aanexplus(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2021
zeuss:
you are empty of basic knowledge and thus without input. laugh at you ignorance all you want.....now take some education

www.pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Infant mortality is higher in boys than girls in most
parts of the world. This has been explained by sex
differences in genetic and biological makeup ,
with boys being biologically weaker and more
susceptible to diseases and premature death.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/women-men-higher-risk-
heart-attack/
Estrogen offers women some protection from
heart disease until after menopause, when
estrogen levels drop. This is why the average age
of for a heart attack is 70 in women, but 66 in
men.

female hormone bring about the production of a type of protein called collagen. collagen make the skin thicken and this makes it tough at least more that the male skin google will tell you more also ask your butcher or meat shop what gender of any species meat is most difficult to cook and cut

Oga, how does that make them stronger than male and how does this make female tougher cut The nih link you sent is to their homepage. Send me the journal article that you are referencing and let's take it from there. As someone who is grounded in Biomechanics, I will like to see your references so that I can ask for a refund grin. Further, if it's basic knowledge you wouldn't need scientific journal will you?
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by zeuss: 5:21am On Jul 30, 2021
aanexplus:

Oga, how does that make them stronger than male and how does this make female tougher cut The nih link you sent is to their homepage. Send me the journal article that you are referencing and let's take it from there. As someone who is grounded in Biomechanics, I will like to see your references so that I can ask for a refund grin. Further, if it's basic knowledge you wouldn't need scientific journal will you?
ok let's use basic knowledge....the smallest premature births that survive and thrive are females the record is held upto the fifth lineup by female babies.....ask any experienced midwife you will be told that girl children survive critical/difficult pregnancies and births beta than males......how many female polio patients s do you see in relation to male....the usually polycephaly situations die at birth in fact there has never been a survived polycephaly birth except for female case in the USA..the longest stay in a coma was 37years also by a female many many years longer than the nearest male....there are many instances you just find females show more tenacity to survive not by their will or effort but by design.....fellow every gender has its role and place as designed by God......the female is more critical for the survival of the human race and so nature does it's best to preserve itself.......she is the incubator of humanity.....one man can father more than 10000 kids with 10000 different women if it comes to that....a woman can mother 20kids maximum in their life span....nature is smarter than you think. they are even better suited as adult to survive harder climatic situation now check that most if not all women tend to get fat in the lower part of their bodies away from the torso ie hips and ass the fat deposit will carry them many for days longer than the male can survive if suddenly there is a disaster that make food disappear.

physical strength and toughness goes to the male without a doubt. but the naturally given surviving advantage is more with the female.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by aanexplus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
zeuss:
ok let's use basic knowledge....the smallest premature births that survive and thrive are females the record is held upto the fifth lineup by female babies.....ask any experienced midwife you will be told that girl children survive critical/difficult pregnancies and births beta than males......how many female polio patients s do you see in relation to male....the usually polycephaly situations die at birth in fact there has never been a survived polycephaly birth except for female case in the USA..the longest stay in a coma was 37years also by a female many many years longer than the nearest male....there are many instances you just find females show more tenacity to survive not by their will or effort but by design.....fellow every gender has its role and place as designed by God......the female is more critical for the survival of the human race and so nature does it's best to preserve itself.......she is the incubator of humanity.....one man can father more than 10000 kids with 10000 different women if it comes to that....a woman can mother 20kids maximum in their life span....nature is smarter than you think. they are even better suited as adult to survive harder climatic situation now check that most if not all women tend to get fat in the lower part of their bodies away from the torso ie hips and ass the fat deposit will carry them many for days longer than the male can survive if suddenly there is a disaster that make food disappear.

physical strength and toughness goes to the male without a doubt. but the naturally given surviving advantage is more with the female.

After all this story, the last paragraph is where you shot yourself in the leg. Females are NOT physiologically stronger than male - as started in your last paragraph- and they are not difficult to cut compared to male. I am still waiting for your references though. Basic knowledge in the mud grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by stevups(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Glink2018:
It is because women add their burden and troubles on men's heads to carry. But men carries their burden and pains alone most often...

Most men's heart attack comes as a result of different burdens, responsibilities, troubles, of the entire family and also women's personal and emotional wahala to either their bf or their husband. And again, ladies entitlement mentality stinks ....they form a structure that made them live absolute of your benevolence...because they know that your benevolence is a means of survival and rescuing process of her and her entire family from poverty and penury.
There is no how a lady or woman is rich enough and how her husband is broke enough, that she will not still collect from her man. She will perpetually add her burden and her family burden upon that man and his family and when she knows that the guys can no longer carry her burden anymore...she will form a quareel and dumb the man like a sachet water nylon.

And it is only a wife that loan her husband money...i haven't seen where...a man loan his wife money.....if the guy is broke...you will hear..."Lemme loan you this money and when you have money/you will give it back to me..."

once upon a time, there was a particular time I try to observe some interaction among the female gender...I then discovered that most interaction female genders are always without cheating and have no entitlement mentality. but when it comes to female gender interaction with the male gender, it is often with an entitlement and cheating mentality...

Guys need to wise up. if they want to live long. It shouldn't be business as usual...medical AND Psychological doctors can come with all their bogus researches but trust me, family and wife overburden kill guys faster than CORONA VIRUS and Ebola virus...

Try and share the burden with your wife and see how you live longer than Methuselah. In our customary law I'm yet to see any portion of marriage law that says the husband should carry the burden of the family 100 percents...guys, stop mumu yourself, you will. die and the lady you will. marry another person...the law enjoins both couples to take the responsibility of their children and home...managing homes is not man's responsibility alone...let your wife become financially responsible so that you can live long...there so many guys with early gray-hair because of too much family burden... some so many landlords never stay long to enjoy the fruits of their labors.....in my area, you will only see landlady, the landlord has gone for long after the completion of various personal house projects....their wife will. now enjoy it to the fullest and be sending the rest to their extended family....what an irony of life.!

Don't forget, no biblical law or doctrine or customary law says that a man should carry the burden of the family 100 percent....
As you are about to. marry, let her know some of her financial responsibility . (share it 60-40 )
If she no gree, she will.be an irresponsible wife, let her go....you are not looking for a sex object, baby factory, and housemaid, the house cook, glutton and talker companion ....etc...you are looking for a partner...and wife.....think about it...
Heaven will bless you. The time I lost my job, then the picture of my lovely wife was clearer. I went into depression straight away.
Re: Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? by Ndipe(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Heart disease is the number one killer of women in the USA.

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/women.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leading Factors Behind Bad Male Genital Smell / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.