Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? (466 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by 0pposite(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2021
My pal from school got his girl in the family way. For up to 3months, the girl hadn't noticed because she had seen her period twice, until she started feeling real hormonal changes. She got a test- tube which confirmed she's pregnant and also went for a scan, and the doctor told she's 4months pregnant despite seeing her period. He called it "cryptic pregnancy"
Now, neither my guy nor his babe wants to keep the pregnancy.
Is abortion at 4months too late or too risky for her?
Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by MajesticKris: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2021
OP na you jor!!!
Congrats!!!

Since she has been pregnant for that Long... It won't take long to have the baby,cus it's only 5months Left to have the baby...

She can't ooohh... It's already too late for fowl play...

5 Likes

Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Born that innocent baby. Your parents no abort u. Na so one babe wey dey lash and abort upandan for my area that year wey marry since 2015 never still dey pregnant. All of us know y she no go fit get pregnant, except her husband.
Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by arthurwillia(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
Born that innocent baby. Your parents no abort u. Na so one babe wey dey lash and abort upandan for my area that year wey marry since 2015 never still dey pregnant. All of us know y she no go fit get pregnant, except her husband.

Na you dey abort the pikin for her that time na

You sure say na your pal from school get am oga
0pposite:
My pal from school got his girl in the family way. For up to 3months, the girl hadn't noticed because she had seen her period twice, until she started feeling real hormonal changes. She got a test- tube which confirmed she's pregnant and also went for a scan, and the doctor told she's 4months pregnant despite seeing her period. He called it "cryptic pregnancy"
Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by Gentlerespect76: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2021
My brother, don't do what you will surely regret. Do not abort the child no matter what.

0pposite:
Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by cybersoldiers: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2021
The rate of abortion has become too high more especially Nairalanders.

Pls why have sex when you don't want to keep the pregnancy?

For the girl, death is knocking at her door. Let her keep the pregnancy and be responsible for once.

You're going to be a father soon.

Relax and be a responsible man.
Re: Is Four Months Too Late For Abortion? by 0pposite(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol, my friend must be sad at the rate of emotional responses given here... Dude needed some medical answers.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dying With Unknown Sickness / 18+ Look At What I Saw On Her Skin / How To Cure Headache How To Treat Headache Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.