Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences (21675 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / 72 Years Old, Other 456 Nigerians Languishing In Brazilian Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by Thanos5555: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even though am not ona first page, I watched this interview on nairaland and felt very bad, we fellow Nigerians love to draw the curtain when ever our fellow is being arrested overseas, not keeping in mind that this people have taken advantage of this and are using us to cover up thier multitude local crimes by having us do the time for them,

We really need to do more, we need to stand up , and support ourselves, seek for fair trial of any Nigerians arrested overseas
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by ceaser: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Abokiii spotted.

Not even aboki. He is just using the Aboki claim to further cause division and distrust, something which is their forte and also the painful realisation that Hausas are already getting tired of their excesses.

He is a Fulani.
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by Staphylococcus: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2021
nograv:

Yeah Buhari is Fulani and his leadership has been abysmal..

Let's not even talk about the garbage leadership of Abacha, Babangida, Shagari and Buhari as a dictator..

Clown, feigning ignorance won't change the truth that whenever Northerners have ruled the country went backwards..

OBJ paid off the Paris club debt..

The economy grew under Goodluck.. Name one positive development under the leadership of cattle rearers and Islamic fanatics from the Sahel..

There is a reason why the Ashanti and Benin Yoruba banned Fulani and Hausa from their lands..

As I said you simpleton, if Nigeria looked like Japan advanced and developed. Would our people have been scattered to the four corners of the earth to live like beggars in foreigners lands

In truth it is Southerners who have borne the brunt of poor Fulani and Hausa leadership. Having to leave en mass in huge numbers whilst the lazy Northerners took what was left of the carcass of Nigeria for themselves..

So it's Fulani's that took Nigeria backwards...

Keep heaping your problem on a tribe.
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by Blackman101: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2021
The square meals is sure. Stay naija them no go gree
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by Indabawa1987: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2021
I'm 100+ percent sure they are drugs pushers from dot nation of Biafra period. please remand them there they are unwanted in 9ja
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Chris525:

Shut up. After everything we read online you say they didn’t commit any crime. Stupid Nigerians. 300 is a small number if you ask me. You think everywhere is like Nigeria?

If you aid and abet a crime you’ll go to jail; you don’t have to have committed the crime and Nigerians are always guilty of that.
I was hoping to see 30,000. Come here and see how these useless Bini boys misbehave.

1 Like

Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by nograv: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Staphylococcus:

So it's Fulani's that took Nigeria backwards...

Keep heaping your problem on a tribe.

Correction Hausa and Fulani have kept us backwards..

Also notice that you couldn't disprove what I said..

You just tried to label it as tribalism lol.

I don't hate Fulani or Hausa, I just think because their culture doesn't value education or hard work they don't make good leaders. Buhari's failed leadership is proof of that..

If Nigeria was maintained as one state but leaders were only chosen on merit (which would exclude most Northerners as they get the lowest examination scores in the nation), then I wouldn't have a problem..

Don't try to conflate logical insights into a specific group as mere tribalism..
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by smartNerd: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences by 9jaRealist: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
afroniger:

https://thenationonlineng.net/over-300-nigerians-languishing-in-italian-jail-for-mafia-related-offences-says-ex-edo-commissioner/

This time they cannot blame “country hard”…
It’s even worse in the UK, where Nigerians top the list of foreigners in prison.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State / NDLEA Arrests Businessmen, 25 Others, Intercepts Cannabis, Cocaine Pellets / Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.