Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s (774 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by christejames(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Innoson Vehicles Again!

Innoson Vehicles will soon formally open its factory for vehicle owners to convert their petrol vehicles to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles.

How do you see this new development and technology for Nigeria, do you think the country is now ripe for such technology? will the average Nigerian follow the safety precaution for such vehicles? and is this method more cost efficient?

Have your say!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1548930678615397&id=335914713250339&anchor_composer=false

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by chatinent: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Love you, nwanne m.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by Mayng01(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Good development. But could this be the reason why gas is very expensive?

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by uptimum123(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Nice one from innoson.. We need to all divert from petrol to gas most especially with the Pin coming up soon.

Innoson is one the sensible south easterners I have ever known

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Innoson needs all the support and encouragement to end this pressure on crude oil products. Oil is now a curse in buhari government

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by Akaegwu(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibo = I Before Others. Always leading while others follow..

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by Mutemenot(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
nice idea, I heard it cheaper... I noticed some cabs using it that year in yanke

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by obiekunie01: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
hmmm! aayayayayayaya!

na this thing govt want people to put for their cars?

I cant try that sha!

with our rate of reckless and carelessness driving coupled with our total lack of maintenance na so so kaboom! kaboom! go dey happen all the time!

Besides self, we don't have enough RPG for domestic consumption and its costing N350 per kg and then wan join cars to follow dey use am na im be say we go wait for months to refill our car and per kg go climb to N1500!

Very very very clueless government!

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by christejames(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2021
obiekunie01:
hmmm! aayayaya!

I cant try that sha!

with our rate of reckless and carelessness driving coupled with our total lack of maintenance na so so kaboom! kaboom! go dey happen all the time!

Besides self, we don't have enough RPG for domestic consumption and its costing N350 per kg and then wan join cars to follow dey use am na im be say we go wait for months to refill our car and per kg go climb to N1500!

Very very very clueless government!

Don't you think it will make the upstream and downstream sector of gas production more competitive thereby reducing its prize?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by obiekunie01: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2021
christejames:

Don't you think it will make the upstream and downstream sector of gas production more competitive thereby reducing its prize?

Lalasticlala

akuko! competitive indeed!

we can all see how competitive petrol has become to the extent that it will sale for 1k per litre by 2022 according to FG.

Now imagine a scenario where you have to use gas at your home, your gen and your car - that means gas will sale for N2,500 per kg in few months time.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Convert Petrol Powered Cars To Compressed Natural Gas (pictures)s by ifytrik(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=104034105]hmmm! aayayayayayaya!

I cant try that sha!

My brother, odikwa very risky o

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian-born Who Led One Of The Teams That Designed New 2022 Range Rover / Volkswagen LT35 / 2006 Toyota Camry 2.0S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.