Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:33 AM

Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday (28330 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by bmdmix5: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2021
n wat will u b doing?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by favor914: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That's because Igboho didn't attack or call for attack on igbo leaders like Cownu was calling for the heads of Yoruba leaders. Cownu deserves maximum shishi.
They are just two useless men deceiving ignorant youths, rubbish Oduduwa, Biafra crap for the oblivious mumus to feed on.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Adakintroy: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol them go de house de urge you.

Nnamdi has the right to protest his biafra emancipations. Nigeria has the right to defend truthfully its unity.

It's right vs. right. Let's the best right wins.

#unbiased officiating.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Kpartners: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Nostradamus1:
IPOB kwenu

We are going to show them that no one messes with an Igbo man and goes Scott free .
FFK messed with Ojukwu's goods( Bianca) and he is mad today.

If the Federal prosecutors dare try to defend our constitution, for the first time in the "reign" of buhari, by charging our Supreme Leader and Prophet of our time MNK, we will debase the constitution of this country and turn it into a zoo. But when we get our Biafra, we will not destroy it or undermine its sovereignty or tag it a zoo.

We are going to show the world that no one messes with the" lost" tribe of Isreal and go scotfree( it doesn't matter if Jews deny us as their brothers).
Moreover, let nothing happen to MNK as Boris, Angela, Xi , Kim and Joe are watching them. The world will see how senseless the Nigerian Government is as we continue burning Government facilities in our region.

Long live Chukwuokike Abiama
Long live Ikonso.
Long live Odoziobodo.
Long live all dead IPOB members

BTW, is this news not a DSS propaganda?
Emma powerful pls confirm

Mad people everywhere
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by toffyz(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Nostradamus1:
IPOB kwenu

We are going to show them that no one messes with an Igbo man and goes Scott free .
FFK messed with Ojukwu's goods( Bianca) and he is mad today.

If the Federal prosecutors dare try to defend our constitution, for the first time in the "reign" of buhari, by charging our Supreme Leader and Prophet of our time MNK, we will debase the constitution of this country and turn it into a zoo. But when we get our Biafra, we will not destroy it or undermine its sovereignty or tag it a zoo.

We are going to show the world that no one messes with the" lost" tribe of Isreal and go scotfree( it doesn't matter if Jews deny us as their brothers).
Moreover, let nothing happen to MNK as Boris, Angela, Xi , Kim and Joe are watching them. The world will see how senseless the Nigerian Government is as we continue burning Government facilities in our region.

Long live Chukwuokike Abiama
Long live Ikonso.
Long live Odoziobodo.
Long live all dead IPOB members

BTW, is this news not a DSS propaganda?
Emma powerful pls confirm

@the bolded, you sure you know what you're saying?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
They are just two useless men deceiving ignorant youths, rubbish Oduduwa, Biafra crap for the oblivious mumus to feed on.

You may be right. But who is your father?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Wahala90: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by melzabull(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
stanluiz:
Deji will not come. He know what up. It is Mumu brainwashed ipob members that will come to the court that I pity.

That was how nnamdi Kanu was telling them to attack and kill security forces. Many Ipob Esn lost their lives while the director is busy chilling himself in London.
you will not rest on Nnamdi Kanu you this boy

Telling his people to defend themselves against marauding herdsmen and extra judicial killer police men is now an offence.

Get sense. See how most yoroobas are protecting igboho but some of you fools would rather crucify your own

Kedi ife n'ezuzu di ufodu unu?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by J2381: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2021
As long as Deji Adeyanju will be there live and direct. Not sit on social media and make silly noise.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by easiest(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2021
I definitely believe you remember what's happened and still happening to El-zakzak supporter in Abuja, better give your self brain
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Kpartners: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
careytommy37:
After talking trash about Cubans, he want use NK catch cruise. silly fella

Na the same man?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by RoyalUc(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
I don't see a reason why an educated person will talk trash like this. How can flooding court change the verdict of the case he is charged with?
These people are semi illiterates always calling for things to be done in a mediocre way.
Hire good lawyers and deal with the case, that is the best thing to do!

They all know what they are doing. Poking people's emotions to cause chaos all in a bid to fight and destabilise their enemy Buhari and instigate tribal war.
I only pity their gullible supporters who don't know their left from their right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Moferere: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
the mumus called Igbos will listen to him and cry foul later

grin grin grin
Leave them
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Jostoman: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2021
melzabull:
mosty people saying nonsense about MNK are the cursed abobaku pigs

See how Igbos are neutral and even supporting igboho but these treacherous sophisticated mo...ron's will never fail to attack and insult IPOB and MNK at the slightest opportunity
most of them are not Yoruba but Yoruba among them were stationed here on nairaland by one politician that you know very well but e go clear for their eyes before 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by melzabull(f): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That's because Igboho didn't attack or call for attack on igbo leaders like Cownu was calling for the heads of Yoruba leaders. Cownu deserves maximum shishi.
typical mischievous two faced yoruba coward

When did he call for the heads of yorooba leaders? Show evidence you hateful cretin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Nostradamus1: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
toffyz:

@the bolded, you sure you know what you're saying?
i can't help u if u don't understand
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by ismodiwa(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
I pity una
This nigga is doomed, so also his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by SavageResponse(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And how will that help his case ?

The charge currently pending against Kanu at the Federal High Court in Abuja borders on terrorism, treasonable felony, unlawful possession of firearms and management of an unlawful society, and there is likelihood of further amendment to the charges to include engaging in subversive activities that include inciting violence through television, radio and online broadcasts against Nigeria and Nigerian State and institutions.

So Pray tell, how will flooding the court help the grave charges the government is putting up against NK ?

I wonder o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Nostradamus1: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Kpartners:

Mad people everywhere
Exactly .
This is how a lot of people reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Aksnoopy: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
the mumus called Igbos will listen to him and cry foul later
Thunder fire you, idiot abokii. undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by melzabull(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Why do you people like deceiving yourselves? Self defense has turned to we want our own country, you think the Mumu is fooling everyone like he is fooling you? he will be thought a serious lesson for his stupidity.
shut up! Self defense is a constitutional right

And asking for your own country or self determination isn't an offence either. You are the fool here and your foolishness is laced with stupidity

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Gbest90(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
melzabull:
show us your own charismatic leader/freedom fighter you dumbo
SMH.

All these miscreants sha.

Well I wouldn't say I was surprised, cuz I wasn't expecting anything sensible from your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by melzabull(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
ismodiwa:
I pity una
This nigga is doomed, so also his followers.
and you think you are alive with this senseless way of reasoning?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by melzabull(f): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Gbest90:

[s]SMH.

All these miscreants sha.

Well I wouldn't say I was surprised, cuz I wasn't expecting anything sensible from your likes. [/s]
shut it you nuisance
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Conrod: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Speculation, I hearsay, Courts don’t operate on I hearsay, if he felt his life was been threatened he should have applied to the judge to send him back into custody of the court where was safe, isn’t he safe today within the custody of the DSS? Stop looking for excuses for the Secessionist.
And igboho's near death experience was mere speculation too ??
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Onepeople: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
ivandragon:
MNK missed it with the calls for violence.

You do not cut your nose to spite your face.
what difference would it have made ? The government started prosecuting them even when they were not violent, ipob members were killed on regular basis ,any snippets of reactions by the group will lead to their death,most of you that have never supported an igbo course will never support him no matter the approach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by nedekid: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2021
ivandragon:
MNK missed it with the calls for violence.

You do not cut your nose to spite your face.
I concur.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by jneutron4000: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Iidioot Deji, you no go commot mouth for this people matter before they accuse you say you set them up for SSS to capture them. Mind you business goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by staphcures: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
omribabe:
Good advice.. but this government only know how to shoot when they see peaceful protesters
. I wonder ooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2021
RoyalUc:

They all know what they are doing. Poking people's emotions to cause chaos all in a bid to fight and destabilise their enemy Buhari and instigate tribal war.
I only pity their gullible supporters who don't know their left from their right.
Hating a person who isn't even aware of the hate is a foolishness to the highest order. Always creating unnecessary problems that will consume them!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by descartes400: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2021
I can join a protest ONLY if the conveyor or protagonist of the protest is a personification of GANI
FAWEHINMI!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday by OBALOLA55(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Let's wait and see
STAY AWAY FROM IGBO AND YORUBA THREAD AND I WILL EQUALLY STAY AWAY FROM WHATEVER CONCERNS FULANI HERDS TERRORISTS

DEAL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Gov. Ademola Adeleke Dancing To Kizz Daniel's Buga During His Inauguration (vid) / Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.