Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) (7515 Views)

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Cultist are killing themselves here in ilaro, ogun state. The media is not showing it so I decided to bring it here. Another person was killed last night, that head was found at a junction this morning. Say NO to cultism

1 Share

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by TarOrfeeek: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
This country na wa

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Plomo: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Omo

Wtf?!

If you want to be a cultist so bad and are looking for action, join the army and go and fight in Borno.

Cos what is this madness..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FreeIgboho: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Other countries have gangs too but it is not like this. Naija own always different

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Plomo: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:
Other countries have gangs too but it is not like this. Naija own always different

It’s usually worse bro.

Don’t even compare.

9 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Franzinni: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Strong man no dey hell fire ...

We are bound by the decisions we make ... and the bill always comes due.

Say no to cultist den no go hear ... now the family are left with the pain... and if you find the reason, it will be based on something emotional.

See human being...Kia.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Plomo:
Omo

Wtf?!

If you want to be a cultist so bad and are looking for action, join the army and go and fight in Borno.

Cos what is this madness..

Exactly, they want to be rugged and all that..
Just join the military and be useful, people will even respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Afonja head hunters

It is projected that by 2031, more than 3/4 of all Ogun indigenes will no longer be alive due to the increase in the number of decapitation and ritual killings there.

8 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Imustnottalk: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
See person pikin
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by cassidy1996(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Am speechless
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Adekunle813: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
OOzz:
Afonja head hunters

It is projected that by 2031, more than 3/4 of all Ogun indigenes will no longer be alive due to the increase in the number of decapitation and ritual killings there.

Pls, stop tribalism

This is a human like you been killed and what you can say is this...You're pathetiic!

5 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by MustyZamani: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Why off his clothe?
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2021
The guy get dick shaaa
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2021
the government's down south needs to act resolutely and imposed hard restrictions against occultism activities

this pics is too gory for the eyes

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Adekunle813:

Pls, stop tribalisn

This is a human like you been killed and what you can say is this...You're pathetiic!

Tell your people to stop killing their brothers. I am not the cause of your problem

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Reason i really wanna travel out so i raise my unborn kids abroad

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Rickmann: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:
Cultist are killing themselves here in ilaro, ogun state. The media is not showing it so I decided to bring it here. Another person was killed last night, that head was found at a junction this morning. Say NO to cultism

Jesu! What's this shocked
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Adekunle813: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
OOzz:

Tell your people to stop killing their brothers. I am not the cause of your problem

Okay, Sir
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by gambia(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's a welcome development, death to all cultist.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by MamaC0co: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Whoever did this has some degree in hacking.....
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Passionate888: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed omoh!
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by lasisi69(f): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
undecided
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Harrykn: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cutism not cultism, this country boys nah
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Frales6(f): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
I pity the parents, not them
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Was shot in the head, hands were harvested, and the head was harvested too. The finger prints of the criminals should be traced
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Of all things happening in this country, some idiots still involves themselves with cultism?

No be everything person need to react to Sha.. Dem Don chop Belle full if not
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by arthurwillia(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ilaro king of cultist for ogun
Mapoly, ijanikin fed poly, and so on
Useless places
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by arthurwillia(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
OOzz:

Lol �
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Jacobx007: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
See Gbola shocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Baba Ijesha’s Defilment Trial Till September 27 / Girl Mistakenly Post A Pic Of Her Dog Having Sex With Her Nd Got Arrested(photo / Ghanaian Lecturer Raped And Murdered This Beautiful Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.