Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) (51969 Views)

Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Saturn101: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ha!

This is pure wickedness. The woman should be charged to court for causing serious body harm, in addition to gross child abuse.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by heniford2: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
If it was me being around i will put hers into hot boiling water too
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by chatinent: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
She cannot bi my wife.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Posts without links. Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, what is happening?
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Edusouls(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cursed by God at Eden, for siding with the devil after creating and bestowing them with many wonderful gifts , daughters of eve are a dejected lineage till end of time, if men extinct God would destroy earth..
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Hushmoni: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
She suppose cut the legs grin
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Take the child from her. She is a beast

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
No better news from this country.

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Etche again! Something is really evil about that etche.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Dickson178(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oh boy ye !! angry sad

May thunder fire da woman anywhere she's sad
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
The heart of women is very wicked
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Euegene100001: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
No oil
Aboks:
If you check the story well na her step son

No woman wey carry pikin inside belly 4 9 months will do such a thing

Let them put her legs also in a pot of boiling water

Wicked woman
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by abbey621(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okay what she did was wicked but what is the solution? You take the child away from her, jail her and the kid ends up with what? The kids wey dey government's hands dem don feed them finish? Even NGOs dey lament for this bubu hell fire we call Nigeria. I fear cases like this we only hear the beginning, we never check up on the aftermath, woman sef might be happy if the child is taken away, the government is giving her one less mouth to feed. This is what Bubu's change agenda has caused.....E ti ri nkan nkan.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Feed him well so that he won't beg in school you won't, ok close your legs so you won't bring children you can't cater for you won't...

That boy will make like miserable for his mum and end up murdering her when he grows up.

This I have seen.
grin Dude your prophecies are becoming more wicked by the day. Wetin hapun?
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by harmony75: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Haaa get well soon little dearie that murderer should be dealt with � hot water pains it's not what this little boy should go through!
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Romanoff(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Is that his mother?

With that look I wish I can't grant the boy his heart desires!

I don't see any thin line between both. Nigerian parents just lack knowledge!

The line is so thin some don't even realize when they've crossed it.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Romanoff(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aboks:

Wicked woman

You never know some mothers be that.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by seniormallam(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
In wikes state? He don be for this mother
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
I am very sure she is his stepmom.

If truly she gave birth to that boy that means that woman is the chairlady of all the witches in Nigeria.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Mekudi: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aboks:

Wicked woman
Some mother are wicked oh
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nengibo: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Etche people dey wicked
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by kellybently(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
rivcso:
A 6 years old boy In Etche Rivers state cries for help as his mother places his 2 legs inside hot water wey she boil for fire for just bring donut home from a stranger.
The boy dey in pains and e leg done pill finish
Make we help this pikin
This one na discipline or na wicked...
RIVCSO is on it.....

Eche people Wiked. I talk am again.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read comments

Since na southerners, abi ?.
Come to think it was a gwari woman that did this, the whole Northern Nigeria would have been insulted & Islamic religion crucified.
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by neyoohhh: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Shit holers
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Feed him well so that he won't beg in school you won't, ok close your legs so you won't bring children you can't cater for you won't...

That boy will make like miserable for his mum and end up murdering her when he grows up.

This I have seen.
you have seen well my brother. You will live long.

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by CMEONS360(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wickedness!!!
Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ask her the reason for her action now she will blame the boy father
Lamasta:
This is barbaric and wicked to say the least imagine an innocent kid passing through this severe pain from someone that is suppose to be his guide, mentor and mother aah Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Aboks:

Wicked woman
En dey o. Our neighbor do pass like dis. Buh de more she do de more de stubborn. Buh as de grow de woman love Dem dye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.