Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience (17368 Views)

Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Plateau State Local Government Elections Result as announced by PLASIEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Take two packet of indomie and suffer for another four years grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Aksnoopy: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
phemmyfour:
You are playing with ban, did you check the moniker at all? We dey avoid his posts like plague cos of life ban
Na him or na him papa get nairaland?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Danzakidakura(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Voted already.

Those of you who like to argue and criticise, this is your chance at change
so this Guy na APC, that's why.........?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Danzakidakura(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
We need updates truly

Even though it's going to be one sided winning
shegen bayarbe mara tsarki
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by DONFASZY(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can we go out nw
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by vision2050: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
People vote without voters card.
People who their names is not on the registered voters came to vote.
No election in ogun state
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by dapadawee: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimSify:
The Lagos State Elections is presently going on in 54 local government and council areas.

Lagos State residence what's the mood like in your area.

For me, my neighbourhood(Amuwo Odofin) is calm, no sign of anything pertaining to election going on..

People are just at home, enjoying the 'Holiday'..

How's your neighborhood like..

Are people moving around?

Also there are elections in Ogun state
here in ogun it's apc take all since they're the only one participating in the Monopoly election

1 Like

Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by placeofallure(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimSify:
The Lagos State Elections is presently going on in 54 local government and council areas.

Lagos State residence what's the mood like in your area.

For me, my neighbourhood(Amuwo Odofin) is calm, no sign of anything pertaining to election going on..

People are just at home, enjoying the 'Holiday'..

How's your neighborhood like..

Are people moving around?

Also there are elections in Ogun state

Despite the fact that I live adjacent to one of the LGAs on the mainland, I didn't even step inside my compound let alone reaching the gate. I've been watching TV, pressing my phone, cooking and dining. Wetin konsaign me, no be me kill Buhari.
When they were sharing their palliative, upon say we be neighbors, dem remember me? Thunder and Brimstone go and do your work na!

1 Like

Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by rollandben(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
As for me, I'm afraid of Tinubu and his aching arand boys and girls. They are always hunt to wicked anyone voting against their will. So I can't risk my life
Secondly, I'm not happy with current situation of this country and I don't want to get involve of anything concerning Fulani Government...I can't risk my vote.
Thirdly, it seems our vote has not been counted, Nigeria politicians are very rogue and trickish. They know who go win already...so I can't waste my precious time.
Free Sunday Igboho, he is not a criminal
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by FemolasticA: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Am indoor chilling, I have my voter's card I can't waste my vote on anyone.

So you don't have any right to complained again since you stay behind
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Whiteways: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
The polling unit is a block away from my Mosque.

Apart from the agbero guys looking for money to share. I see no sane person around the polling unit.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by gbaskiboy: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
FemolasticA:

So you don't have any right to complained again since you stay behind
Am not complaining Bro, but what have been the positive effects of the ones we voted? Suffering and smiling!
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by smartNerd: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by ThatFairGuy1: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Soro soke generation doesn't vote. They're online gossipers and noise makers
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by ThatFairGuy1: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Soro soke generation doesn't vote. They're online gossipers and noise makers.
We'll help them vote our choice come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kadade, PDP National Youth Leader Joins APC Youth Leader & Others For Iftar / Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today / 2023: Tinubu’s Promoters Silent As Ex-Governor Spends Months In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.