Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47289 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just quit bro coz sexual attraction odikwa necessary.

But why did you accept to a nosex before marriage relationship? What if she's shallow with the P? You need to F her to know if you both are sexually compatible.

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed

458 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
U are childish and confused. So because she didn’t sleep with u, u now want to sister zone her?

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Juicewrld27: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

op you have two options. Either you opt for kayamanta or you call it quits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Kriss216: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why will she say no sex before marriage? Is she a virgin? Who confirmed her virginity?

A Nigerian girl deflowered with noodles and eggs telling you no sex before marriage is mere manipulation and demonic.

Flee from such shackles!

214 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Bluntguy: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.
Rubbish post by a kid...stupid contradiction...trying to appear smart abt relationship and appearing holy at thesame time.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Kriss216: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Marriage before sex is detrimental.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Marriage before sex is detrimental.
Highly detrimental my OG

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Bluntguy: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Rubbish post by a kid...stupid contradiction...trying to appear smart abt relationship and appearing holy at thesame time.
From your moniker to your post everything sounds stupid.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Wawelexy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Intimacy during courtship is very essential....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by fati2001(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by DonCandido(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op, don't take this the wrong way o. I think you have become a mugu on a leash.

2019! And you haven't shined her "Kongo" for once?

You are officially reverend sisters not bf & gf.

I EARNESTLY urge you to test run what you are about to pay for and if the commodity does not meet up to your expectations, please go in good conscience to another trader!

Let her apply to the nearest Convent where her monastic vow to chastity is cherished.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Jman06(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Me I believe that before I marry any girl, we must be sexually in sync. I must be so free with her to the point that she would have known all my sexual psychology while I know hers.

Marrying someone you're not sexually compatible with is a recipe for disaster.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by toffyz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Maybe she's a Deeper Life member.

You can't blame her for that bro, bcs you already know her for that before asking her out

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by toffyz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

And you're not ready for pre marital sex right?
If you're, this would prompt your sexual urge towards her the more.
If the relationship is healthy, serious and secured then, you can try that.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Letz look at this from another angle. How are you sure ur fiancee is not getting the dick from another? If she is no virgin why let you hold on to no sex shit before marriage?

That is the bane of your problem. angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by arthurwillia(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Omo this one pass me o
You’ll definitely have tendency to cheat if this goes on and on oo
Maybe things will change after you shine the kongo but are you willing to take that gamble

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
toffyz:
Maybe she's a Deeper Life member.

You can't blame her for that bro, bcs you already know her for that before asking her out
There wouldn't have been room for pre intimacy...if a lady could allow pre intimacy before marriage...just beware. Something is wrong. You can't be hungry and suffice with water to claim u r satisfied. If you r hungry eat food not water. Rather stay away from food totally, deny hunger. Water cannot replace food. Drinking water to delay hunger is flushing the system but to be honest, more injuries would happen, if u take water for too long waiting to break with food at a particular day.

14 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by nokspos: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
its possible that you guys see each other often, try to spend a month apart. Only phone conversation, you might miss her again and if you don't... just japa

9 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by OscarChisom(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op sex before marriage is wrong nomatter what anybody think or say. Wrong is wrong and people being peer pressured to do it still doesn't make it right. Having agreed to her on the 'no sex' since 2019, that says you might be a Christian. Continue on that good path even with future relationships. You should also look in wards to find what may be the cause of this lack of feeling as it's definitely NOT caused by your abstinence. Maybe something about her physical appearance, scent, dressing etc might be irritating you unconsciously. Sexual attraction is very much needed in marriage.

Please respect her stand and don't coarse her into what she doesn't want to engage in due to her faith.

And then Op, this is 2021☺️ 3years since engagement, abeg do something. Una sopoz don study unasef finish and 2021 is about rounding up..�

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by judecares1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
G
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Thinktwicemybro: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nor be juju be this?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by KanuSE: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
I hope she's not collecting money from you before marriage o! shocked

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Thinktwicemybro: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Contact the roasted BBQ griller to help you
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by bmdmix5: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

u are indirectly telling her u no longer interested or better not b banging outside while u all acting innocent

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Enoch07: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
E concern you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.