Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan (37171 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / Someone I Helped Turned Against Me / I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
CSTRR:

I have "dashed" a single mother N7K before.
She needed money badly.

I gaver her my number and asked her to call me when she get home.

This lady no call me for one month.

She later called me after one month apologizing for not calling me and then asking me for money stylishly.

I cut call immediately. She sef no bother to call back.

I for tell am my mind.

They are very selfish beings oo naturally.

3 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Akpacha(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:
To help a Nigerian girl secure a loan is the 3rd most foolish things on earth!

Whats the first and second pls!

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Hassanmaye(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
dingbang:
ya wicked grin cheesy I sure had a good laugh
Lol grin grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Haemousadeola:

Do Your Best,let your best be significant and leave the rest,if the organization cannot support in the retrieval,let them add it to their Portfolio At Risk

U sure have a sound knowledge of the operations of the finance industry, I am. working alongside the legal team already, just trying to figure out a faster way of tackling the issue & I wanted the girl to pay dearly for breach of trust
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by marsup: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Call her out on social media
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
olamoses75:
can you tell us exactly what your relationship with her was? An ex colleague called you to help her secure a loan at your new working place, and you didn't deem it fit to let her come and make the processing in her name, with her bank account and bvn together with her ID card, so peradventure if she want to run away, your mfb would know who and how to trace her? If it were a male colleague now, we would've said maybe he's a good friend to you. But what could make you facilitate a loan for a female ex colleague if there's no intra personal relationship between you two? I guessed the lady sees it as a kind of gratitude from you.
Lol they always see pussy As collateral
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
illitracy:
Contact me I can help you with her exact location. you figure out how to meet her yourself. My conclusion will be based on daily movement and back at bed time.

Free service so don't worry

I only need phone number or email.

This sounds good to me,
How can I call or mail u.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
grin grin grin grin
You must pay the loan.. next time you would me more sensible and stop being a captain - Save a hoe..

Smile, OK
Thanks for the advice/instruction
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
dingbang:
he gauranteed her in the bedroom cheesy
Bad boy grin grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Elporo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

After paying her school fees grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Peterosky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

.Please what's the first and second most foolish thing on earth? Nairalanders will always give you a million reasons to laugh your stress out.Odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bad boy grin grin
hahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Fortez: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
You’ve been duped by a hoeee
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
nedekid:

Bros, last last you will pay, but you know what? You would have learnt a very hard painful lesson.

Yeah,
One bitter truth is that, almost every lady has similar mentality of borrowing and not paying,

My neighbour (a lady) borrowed 5k from me, everytime, na bros no vex o, I never forget that ur bar.

3 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Peteoch40(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
What a life. People like us that have good investment ideas that will return the cash in no time won't be given loans, this life no just balance. Just unfortunate.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okortor:
At first, you ignored but later accepted after u tasted her puna? Well , shit happens.

What kind of puna will make a man to agree a N150,000 for a lady, that puna must be something else grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
olamoses75:
An ex colleague called you to help her secure a loan at your new working place, and you didn't deem it fit to let her come and make the processing in her name,

The entire process was in her name, I only signed kyc, risk assessment and approved the loan
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okortor:
At first, you ignored but later accepted after u tasted her puna? Well , shit happens.

Kindly do a mail with her details to efcc, ensure you upload her default on credit bureau ( CRC& FIRST CENTRAL) get her Guarantors involved them proceed to confiscate her collateral properties using legal means.

Also pay some STS POLICE OFFICERS to help u track, using her phone number.

Ur comment got me laughing, but thanks for the advice.
As for the puna aspect, uniabuja girls no cost pass a plate of ice cream from oceanic bakery, why will I disburse 150k cos of what I can get for 1k5
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

What kind of puna will make a man to agree a N150,000 for a lady, that puna must be something else grin grin grin
I tire o

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Halle000: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho's Lawyer Ibrahim Salami Speaks Out In Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThLRZhJGc0U
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by jaytee01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

The SIMPle guy see kpekus come loose guard.

Woman wrapper!
grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by SavageResponse(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okortor:

Kindly do a mail with her details to efcc, ensure you upload her default on credit bureau ( CRC& FIRST CENTRAL) get her Guarantors involved them proceed to confiscate her collateral properties using legal means.

Also pay some STS POLICE OFFICERS to help u track, using her phone number.

The cost of doing all these will be more than the 150K he's trying to recover!
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by olamoses75(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:

The entire process was in her name, I only signed kyc, risk assessment and approved the loan
why didn't your bank take action then, since they've all her details? I don't really know much about banking though
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Mrtaye: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ugonna62:
Forensic and tracking device centre surulere.
Pls how much will you charge to install a tracking device on my vehicle
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by FlashDboy: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
he was the happening boy in school ?

Not at all.

Na this book worn person...Older than me.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by peppermint7(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:

This one sweet me
Na the truth ooo
FBIs full that app
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by SavageResponse(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
emdis:
If you believe she was a good person, pls Pay back the money, she' might be going through a lot.. when things get back to normal, she might look for you. And in case shes going through a lot, even after you might have spent more money to get her apprehended, you might still not get anything from her hence she has nothing.

If she were a good person she would not suddenly become incommunicado knowing fully well that someone staked his reputation to get her a loan!

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by homealone00: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

pls what's 1 & 2 ?
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by oyaski: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
This advice is more for people that might fall into situations similar to yours:

"Do not be among those who give pledges [involving themselves in others’ finances], Or among those who become guarantors for others’ debts." Proverbs 22:26.

A personal experience was when I borrowed a loan on behalf of my friend...In summary, I regretted it.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by friendl: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sometimes helping Nigeria ladies na hell of a risk ,...
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by gogeekish(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
The last thing I can do is give loan to a girl. Instead, I will give her 10k out of the 150k and let her look for the rest elsewhere. And that is me being generous for friendship sake.

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Prechy08(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have an issue at hand which I need advice of the best line of action to take.

I use to work in a bank here in Abuja, until I resigned in May 2020 and now work in a finance house (a loan firm, also here in Abuja),

January this year (Jan 2021), one of my former colleagues at the bank called to beg me to help her process a loan with my current firm, as she has an urgent need for money & will pay back in 2 months.

Well, I ignored at first, but after series of begging & pestering me, I considered the risk involved,

She wanted #150,000
Her take home was a little over #100k (after tax & pension).

So I agreed & help her facilitate the loan, she got disbursement & details of interest and maturity date.
2 months down the line, I called to notify her of her repayment, to which the said she will may payment in two days time (the loan due date was 31/03/2021)
But instead of making payments she disappeared,

So first week of April, I went to the bank to check on her & was told she resigned from the bank some weeks ago, ever since then she has been giving me one excuse or the other,

Now, I have been held liable of making the repayment at work, since I was the one who approved the loan and the applicant (the customer has absconded).

Secondly, the particular lady no longer pick my calls, she also moved from her old apartment.

I have all relevant paperwork with me,
Please, your candid advice on the best action to take is really appreciated,

Easy, don't you guys use CreditRegistry credit bureau, they a product for recovery you can get her through another means�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.