Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,338 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter (27777 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by floxyrangy: 4:12pm On May 13, 2011
here's a picture of Genevieve and her 15year old daughter,Nadine

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2011
OMg, they look like sisters shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
who is who? i mean who is the daughter among the two?.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Moskino1: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
mehn!dat gul is beautiful just lyk her mother.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by DICKtator: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
M.I.L.F. And D.I.L.F.

Come get some baybee.....
Ohlalalalalala!!!!!

The father of the D.I.L.F. Would keep on looking at her mom and be wondering "WTF was I thinking when I left this woman?".
His sorry a.rse would still want to "enter the place".
M.I.L.F.
who is polishing this m.i.l.f?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Jorian(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
She is beautify but is she truely 15 kiss
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Nland..its nt geny's daughter abeg...jst her luk alike

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Kolade9(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2012
Dat big girl 15? shocked
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by adami48(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2012
photoshop they mixed her old n new pic together, una no dey see well?
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by Caseless: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Op, may GOD bless u for bringing dis picture 2 us. Hmmm*biting my lips and finger*
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Daughter by nikkyshyne(f): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
NOT HER DAUGHTER PLEASE. JUST A LOOK ALIKE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu In Love With Another Woman's Man? / Okoli Sochima Goodness, Beauty Of the World Africa 2017 Slays In New Photos / Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.