Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,448 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten (1126 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / How Many Bags Of Rice Do You Think You've Eaten All Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by TeamLeader(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
country hard. Today No food at home to lem. Me and My guy strolled down the street to get something.
Na so my guy bought rice 100, yam 100, bread 100, no meat con buy Pepsi. I jos de imagine how the guy to take shit.

share your wicked combination you've eaten before.
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beans with fufu grin Some guys get mind sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by ifedohlahpoh(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Rice and tea grin
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Ballack1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kulikuli and yam
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by chiiraq802(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pepper Soup and Celia's bread.

I shock for that guy grin
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by GeneralPula: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Engine oil with bread..

5 Likes

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by NYCnextStop(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Indomie and akara

Pap mixed inside watery beans... yuck

3 Likes

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by lordm(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yam and Okro
Toothpaste and bread

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Femzaremz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
So y is this in romance section?abi u no know d way to food section?

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Candidlady: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Toad with vegetable soup

Nearly killed myself

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Gbest90(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Beans with fufu grin Some guys get mind sha
You're joking right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Offpoint1: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Moi Moi with beans...

Eba with palm oil
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gbest90:

You're joking right? undecided
Lols... I wish i was bro

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Gbest90(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... I wish i was bro
Mehn. When you think you've heard it all.

And how does it taste like?
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Michaelfucker(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

country hard. Today No food at home to lem. Me and My guy strolled down the street to get something.
Na so my guy bought rice 100, yam 100, bread 100, no meat con buy Pepsi. I jos de imagine how the guy to take shit.

share your wicked combination you've eaten before.

Bread and Poo.
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
That year for Delta state polytechnic,ozoro..me and my guy put garri for frying pan,add palm oil,plus onions,,salt and small maggi,we cor fry am small and na so we settle down lem am oh....

That was way back in 2015 cha.... cool

Efe,I wish say you dey for nairaland,you for remember this one..

4 Likes

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by SirMichael1: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
ifedohlahpoh:
Rice and tea grin

You're joking, right?
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by AfroKnight: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Indomie and bread. I saw someone cut the bread put the noodles inside and eat it like a sandwich and I felt like throwing up. lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by TeamLeader(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
lordm:
Yam and Okro
Toothpaste and bread

Jesus Christ!
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by TeamLeader(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Offpoint1:
Moi Moi with beans...

Eba with palm oil

Moi moi na beans already na
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by TeamLeader(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfroKnight:
Indomie and bread. I saw someone cut the bread put the noodles inside and eat it like a sandwich and I felt like throwing up. lipsrsealed

Weird
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by ForestHill: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tumeric juice X Tumeric beans
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Comingsoon212: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Eba and friend egg
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Teaser4(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Eba and beans (Me)
Semo and palm oil ( a close friend, during college. He now works with EFCC)
Spaghetti and garri ( NYSC padi )

Lmao

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by TeamLeader(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Comingsoon212:
Eba and friend egg

You say ??
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfroKnight:
chairman,that one na normal food for some area..

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Vinnie2000(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
That year for Delta state polytechnic,ozoro..me and my guy put garri for frying pan,add palm oil,plus onions,,salt and small maggi,we cor fry am small and na so we settle lem am oh....

That was way back in 2015 cha.... cool

Efe,I wish say you dey for nairaland,you for remember this one..

See this Guy.. undecided
Wat u did is NOT a weird food combination..

Garri, mixed with palm oil and Fried for some time is sweet..
D Ijaws eat this with fresh fish Peppersoup.. tongue
It's a nice Meal..
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Deicide: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Here in the North, Beans and spaghetti. Like God forbids bad thing Eww angry
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

See this Guy.. undecided
Wat u did is NOT a weird food combination..

Garri, mixed with palm oil and Fried for some time is sweet..
D Ijaws eat this with fresh fish Peppersoup.. tongue
It's a nice Meal..
It was fried,like we were cooking a nice delicacy...
Tho I understand what you mean but this case of ours' was just too different.

1 Like

Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by AfroKnight: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
chairman,that one na normal food for some area..

shocked

Come on!
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by Sonnobax15(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfroKnight:

shocked

Come on!
Like seriously,I've eaten that combo.....And I don't even see as a weird combination... grin
Re: Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten by AfroKnight: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Like seriously,I've eaten that combo.....And I don't even see as a weird combination... grin

Damn. Combination dey sha. But mehhnnn…

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Lagos To Benin. / Who's Sexier Between Venita Akpofure And Adesua Etomi? / She Finally Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.