Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k (18425 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by micronut(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
One of those profitable small businesses you can start today in Nigeria is food related business because people will always want to eat.

No one hates food and not everyone has time to cook often and that's why road side frying Business like yam and potatoes can be a good business Idea to start with especially with little capital as small as N20,000.

Here are 5 things you need;

1. A Space in a busy Area: To succeed greatly in this business, you don't just need anyhow location but a place where people pass through daily in their numbers, usually a popular junction. Junctions where people wait to catch bus or bike, where people stop by to wait for others and where you can find other small businesses around.

2. Good Business Mindset: A lot people will want to ridicule you in this kind of Business like how can a whole graduate like you be frying yam, where is your shame? Are you this worthless? And questions like this. But with a business mindset of where you are going and what you after, you can always ignore them and be focus. You may not have to sell yam all your life. You can always move to other businesses when you get more capital after saving. That's how big businessmen rise.

3. Strategy: You need to plan out a strategy to make your selling stand a good place people will want to branch to visit. Strategy like best time people often come out, attractive signs or inviting stuff like playing trending songs on music player etc. Just anything to confer more patronage.

4. Needs: If you are starting small, get a free space if possible or a little daily rent cost, and buy only key small utensils you need, you will kickstart this with N20,000. With yam of N3,000 and Vegetable Oil of N2,000 and other materials utilities like gas or charcoal, you can begin. You can even rent stuff you need first like frying pots.

5. Innovation: Innovation is a game changer in anything and that's why you see many products that have been transformed to make them more good looking and healthy for consumption. You need to look out for things people hate about road side foods like hygienic conditions, cost, and forming of class and how to beat all these.

You can also introduce food on order where you can even take this to people in offices like bankers who are always busy at work.

Believe me. This is possible and doable. You don't need millions to start so small businesses in Nigeria, all you need is small capital and good attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Ibx24Oiq4

If you find this content useful, then watch more from this shorr video above that explains better and subscribe to my YouTube Channel called "Buying and Selling in Nigeria" where I discuss small business Ideas in Nigeria and prices of items and places you can get them in Nigeria - to get more update on my business related contents like this.

All Copyright Reserved.
OmoElublog

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by micronut(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even Aisha Buhari famz "Dundun" Yam and Dodo Business.

9 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Mide3367: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ok
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by mbahdi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
In dis buhari regime even one million still dey like child play for any business today

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anything to pursue hunger at this time of leadership failure is most welcome

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by GeneralPula: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ok
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Candidlady: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021

If as a guy you have a gf please give it to her .. trust her to best manage it for you...

Statistics has shown that females manage funds than males
Hence the saying, show me a successful man and I bet there's a woman standing behind him as a backbone

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by dreamwords: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
But noo.. mbanu..
Our girls prefer to do olosho codedly than to learn this type of business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Package your fried yam in a box, put sauce in a separate plastic plate, buy a very tight bag for delivery for hotness

Advertise on Instagram, take your fried yam business to the next level.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Seniorwriter(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
All these wahala for how much profits?

That amount #20k as capital will soon vanish into expenses.

9jaPromo:
sit at home candidates
BePrepared:

U need urgent help
Seniorwriter:

Your opinion drawn from what exactly? Stop been a toxic ignorant person on a public space as NL....

@Seniorwriter

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by AcceptReject: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmmmm
Thanks op
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by FalseProphet1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
All the people I knew that were frying yam and other fries, are still how they were when I knew them, there's nothing special about their financial status because that business is a hand to mouth business, and most of them are married with kids who eat from there. I don't see this business making you averagely comfortable.

This I have seen.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by slawormiir: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Bedtec: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
I wan scatter toto oooooooo
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Mallamjp(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
I concur ��
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
tongue
Them don come again....

Nothing like that abeg...

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by temitope27(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Where una shop dey op

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by NwaNimo1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021

8 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Obyangel: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good idea, time to start mine
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Add party jollof to this list..
With 20k,you can start small...
Take a cue from ITEM 7 in ilorin

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by dmbb: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
This will be useful for a lot of the lazy youths constitution nuisance and insecurity in our society

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by sylve11: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Any legitimate hustle is never a bad hustle to venture into. cool

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
I just booked space without reading either topic or body
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by davosea(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol look how we come so far....thank God for his protection.
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by JustTwo2: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
What of Vulture and Lizard Grilling Business? Asking for a Zombie

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Antoeni(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Get a strategic location first
Build the place at Least to shield you from unfriendly weather condition
Buy your gas cooker fry pan pots plates and fork knifes spoons cups
You are good to go

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Coldie(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you are someone that's trust worthy with good reputation I know a presntly viable location in ph u will make real money from.

The business is nice, in Europe it's a real business
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by LifeMapEmpire(f): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Far better than begging for urgent N2k!!! Even Obi Cubana reiterated the need for “hard work” and “smart work”.

God nor go shame us on our journey to greatness!!!

5 Likes

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by jericco1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Viewing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts / Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.