Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (91265 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Kelvinbako(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na some people role model be this now oo.... rubbish!!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by IrepChrist: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
May God have mercy on her ....
How do you explain the relevance and usefulness of this photo shot to public space...
Misleading and seductive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

we should focus on unifying something that white men created out of their own greed o. Not for love, but for their own greed o... Can a black man create any European country and force them to remain together? When i tell u all that blacks are slaves and conquered race and whites are superior, some of u get angry. Whites are superior becus they decided what is a country to blacks, languages, education, culture, religion, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Grandma what's all this?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by IdomaKingdom: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
E Clear
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
heydora:
Okokobioko!
Op no kill me I beg

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by oneble: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
cassidy1996:
She still dey play game
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clarion chukwura of those years....their stars don fade away...so they need nude photos or comedy skits to revive it...

See the whole paint wey dey her face....i fit use her face paint do finishing for my 3 bedroom bungalow flat. ....

All her body go don count finish....nothing go remain there again ....nah just ponmo go remain.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
E get as e be. Here is the picture of another actress at 57 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by bmdmix5: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
see as d back b like bread

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
PastorKosi:
What a shame

Mr man go and sit down abeg!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why u no open the breast nah...
Old cargo
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jakumo:
E get as e be. Here is the picture of another actress at 57 years old.

How are you sure the did not do plastic surgery?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by walyx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Am 100% sure her son shot it
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even at her age,
grandma doesn't know how to dress properly

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lyk seriously. Thanks for this wonderful information. I will go there next week o. I wan use my eyes witness am cheesy cheesy
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Glink2018:
Clarion chukwura of those years....their stars don fade away...so they need nude photos or comedy skits to revive it...

See the whole paint wey dey her face....i fit use her face paint do finishing for my 3 bedroom bungalow flat. ....

All her body go don count finish....nothing go remain there again ....nah just ponmo go remain.

This woman's pùssy is still tight just in case you don't know grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by AfroKnight: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mama no wan gree.

Girls, hide your sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by colestephan86: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 57th birthday today July 24, IgbereTV reports.

She went topless in her birthday photos which she shared on her Instagram handle.

Posting the photos, she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRtBSbuHA10/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Na WA o,
Who told this woman to do this
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by izubext007: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mama no wan hear oooh.

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by neyoohhh: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Like I said there are no adults in Nigeria.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by kingololo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Of what need is the hopelessness. What has gotten into her head?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
That topless picture from behind looks ugly and hideous sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by heniford2: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
She still hunting for money from boys at this age woman are so dramatic believe me

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by nams77: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Agadi na gwo ofe grin
Every time I see this statement, it gets me laughing
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by hush15: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 57th birthday today July 24, IgbereTV reports.

She went topless in her birthday photos which she shared on her Instagram handle.

Posting the photos, she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRtBSbuHA10/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Am pretty sure, Clarence shot it.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Artistic.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thanks to God for cloth that people wear.....this one looks like over fed champm....

What do I know if not ?....

CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD
Delivering you will your comfortable home designs and construction/ landscape works....
Contact us today....check my signature
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Oleys: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Old mama Yongie. Shame no dey catch you at 57 years? isssh

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
nifemi25:
Mama still dey cover chest @57

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Israelmike(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
No be small thing oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.