Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki (21622 Views)

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Kagd10: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Education is haram in the North. It's bandits and Terrorism that's the order of the day. Yet you expect a better Nigeria?
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by ThatFairGuy1: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by bragxz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WOW THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO SARKI WASSPAPPING cool

Is twitter whatsapappin Sarki here on nairaland ?

That gee is a rare breed �
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Splitmind: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing can stop a man in his quest for knowledge. I give kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by dmbb: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigeria is gradually turning to South Africa in terms of stealing madness
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by dmbb: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
So long no student was kidnapped,no problem......At least na who dey alive dey write exam...

Senseless bandits..
Bokoharam and bandits are almost if not completely the same
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by WaffenSS(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
NAF training school
Jaji military cantonment
1st mechanized division
Jaji Army school
Kachia Army school of artillery
DICON
Rapid Response Squad

And many other military and police formations in kaduna... but still so much insecurity.

What the hell is our military doing?
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Let them answer of the questions in those papers.
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
They thought it was money, abi they actually came for the question papers ni...
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
Praise The Lord finally I've been posted to Akwaibom State!

I wonder what would have been my fate if I'm posted to one of these killer herdsmen, bandits, ISWAP/Bokoharam enclaves called Northern States!

Education is haram to the mofos so I'm not shocked!

Ahh thank your God oo. Cos hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
WaffenSS:
NAF training school
Jaji military cantonment
1st mechanized division
Jaji Army school
Kachia Army school of artillery
DICON
Rapid Response Squad

And many other military and police formations in kaduna... but still so much insecurity.

What the hell is our military doing?
nigerian army is useless, all of them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by ceaser: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Boko Haram. Simple.

Writing exams prepared based on western literacy is Haram. They will use a weapon made from Western innovation to collect the question paper under duress.

The only exam allowed is Islamic exam.

“Thinking it was money, they demanded she hand over the bulk of the wrapped papers to them and threatened to shoot her.

“They were told it was not money but they would not listen. They snatched the papers and disappeared into thin air,” she said.

They did not mistake the papers for money. They knew what they are after and that is exactly what they have taken.
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Resurgent2016: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are you sure the culprit is not ? The bandit/buhari sympathizer probably needs paper to wrap his rotten grills as price of paper don cost
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by sabreal: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't worry, Gumi wanted to conduct the exams.for.the.

Any attack.on the bandits is attack.on.the north
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy

they will almost die if they discovered that it's paper
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari is working, Elrufai is working!!!Lori iro
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by sinkhole: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
dmbb:
Nigeria is gradually turning to South Africa in terms of stealing madness
but we never start to dey steal coffin and dildos, na just ordinary exam question papers we just collect grin grin, by the time dem see those papers now, na answer to all the questions go full dem cheesy
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by BbqTormentor: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU WILL NOT SEE BOOK HARAM SYMPATHIZERS HERE grin

NORTHERNAGENDA
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
ONIONBANDIT AKA THEBOSSTREVOR1
JULIUSMALEMA
UDELE1
OJIOFOR

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANDITS AND BOOK HARAM grin

THEY ARE ALL TELLING YOU THAT WESTERN EDUCATION IS A SIN, YET YOU CALL THEM BANDITS. grin
you forgot to add their supervisor,

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Saao(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wait oo, what are our securities doing? With all the security agencies in Kaduna?
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by wellmax(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
The attacks on Kaduna state is proving day by day to be a well coordinated and intentional attacks. The sponsors are just after making Kaduna ungovernable and cause dissatisfaction towards the governor.
I have said my own, if you think otherwise, let me hear you.
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by emerged01(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nigeria is so unsafe under Buhari that even question papers are being kidnapped shocked?
North doesn’t care,their problem is igboho.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by NLPoliceWoman: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Resurgent2016:
Are you sure the culprit is not ? The bandit/buhari sympathizer probably needs paper to wrap his rotten grills as price of paper don cost
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by haslaw(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
May God heal our Nation.
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by iamtardey: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by bluefilm: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hahaha

Bandits wan write NECO exam. grin
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Austeeenxx: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
I saw a post somewhere on this site about God and His angels always tuning to channel 101 Nigeria whenever they want to catch cruise and unwind... I'm beginning to think that's exactly what happens upstairs.
Imagine bandits stealing exam scripts? For what exactly? WTF?!?!!!

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Dickson178(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by gbagyiza: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna State n Nigeria done finished kpatakpata. God will judge this politicians that invited these evil people in Nogeria.
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
They have no need for education in the first place so what's the point
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Almaigaa: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
agitator:
bad market for northern Nigeria but good market in south

The gun men are IPOB

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by BrendanJo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki by Allee90: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
agitator:
bad market for northern Nigeria but good market in south

Shashasha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.