Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (55283 Views)

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Temptee101(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Igbo bench warmers and cleaners are superior to aboki jihadists and suicide bombers.

If Aboki jihadists represented us this morning, they would have bombed that sporting complex because they lost to a Christian nation and their perverted imaginary heathen god promised them 72 virgins.

-erase the tribal mark

Nice one brother!

You blatantly annihilated him.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
davodyguy:

Who led the war in 1967 on the part of Biafra?
[/s]

Igbos never led any war in 1967.

They merely defended themselves from Fulani invaders and their Afonja slaves unlike Ilorin, your hometown in 1804.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Busted. grin

If you like Screen shot my comments still doesn't make you any better, you guys need to grow up and allow people have peace with this your Biafra Scam, this was suppose to be a sport section for us to enjoy the commentaries of the match, but you guys keep going around with your frustration from one section to another for lack of something to do. I know your jobless has affected your brain, Obi Cubana is not older than you, but see what he has made out of his life, from information you had better opportunity to be a better person in life rather than empower a Yoruba man playing Lotto and Betting, blaming everyone around you and including yourself for your failures.

Its not too late to retrace your step and deliver yourself from this Biafra scam

4 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Temptee101:

Nice one brother!

You blatantly annihilated him.

I do my part, sir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
emmysoftyou:
it will be better than the much hatred we have now in Nigeria..

It can never be better, trust me

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by roomus(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Can u guys just cut it out plz angry

Stigmatizing them?? because Reno is a top-notch historian or custodian of Nigerian history books??...I can't believe y'all are arguing on oral history without any extensive research or manuscript to back it up....

All these African folktales will not help the future generations at all..we need to do better...

Y'all just spoilt this thread about Nigerian basketball and the progress made so far from days we were behind the Tunisian,angolan, Senegalese teams...

Y'all can argue on...it's a fun read angry

gare:

Respect his decision not to do so, so as not to ridicule them , you know how we Nigerians behave, they may start stigmatizing them

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by HEAVEN4444: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Skepticus:

But you didn't know when Nigeria defeated the same United States and Argentina, kwa?
thats like a fluke. there was nothing at stake. it was friendly so they were a lot more relaxed. but when it counts ? na that time we go know say khakhi no be leather. they are a good team but to be honest with you all these guys are bench warmers in the NBA. they should try to convince our superstars to play for us BAM ADEBAYO, GIANNIS ADETOKUNBO, VICTOR OLADIPO, ANDRE IGUODALA as the veteran ( luis scola is still playing for argentina ) etc

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

And ur hatred for the Igbos will torment u and ur generation forever

I dont hate them it is you Tramadol generation that has refuse the words of wisdom that will perish in your hatred for others

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
gare:

If you like Screen shot my comments still doesn't make you any better, you guys need to grow up and allow people have peace with this your Biafra Scam, this was suppose to be a sport section for us to enjoy the commentaries of the match, but you guys keep going around with your frustration from one section to another for lack of something to do. I know your jobless has affected your brain, Obi Cubana is not older than you, but see what he has made out of his life, from information you had better opportunity to be a better person in life rather than empower a Yoruba man playing Lotto and Betting, blaming everyone around you and including yourself for your failures.

Its not too late to retrace your step and deliver yourself from this Biafra scam
[/s]

One minute you're from Delta, the next minute you are from the West. grin Typical Afonja betrayer.

By the way, Obi Cubana is Sunday Igboho's age mate. One is growing daily, the other will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment tomorrow. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
roomus:
Can u guys just cut it out plz angry

Stigmatizing them?? because Reno is a top-notch historian or custodian of Nigerian history books??...I can't believe y'all are arguing on oral history without any extensive research or manuscript to back it up....

All these African folktales will not help the future generations at all..we need to do better...

Y'all just spoilt this thread about Nigerian basketball and the progress made so far from days we were behind the Tunisian,angolan, Senegalese teams...

Y'all can argue on...it's a fun read angry

Thanks to the Tramadol Generation, with lack of respect for elders and want their wishes to come to past

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Dynamotrade: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Buying any of these at above market rates
BTC
GREEDOT FUNDS(spending/mail)
CHIME FUNDS(spending /mail)
Go bank (spending/mail)
Go2bank(spending)
Lily
Aspiration
Money lion
GOOGLE CARD
SEPHORA
NORDSTROM CARD
VANILLA4847/4941/5432
4142/5336/4118/5164
WMVISA
VISA 4034/4358
AMEX 3779
EBAY CARD
AMAZON CARD
GREEN DOT
Wal Mart money
GO BANK
NIKE CARD
FOOTLOCKER
APPLE CARDS
NETSPEND.

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: +2347085407262
Fast and reliable
Quick payments once confirmed.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

One minute you're from Delta, the next minute you are from the West. grin Typical Afonja betrayer.

By the way, Obi Cubana is Sunday Igboho's age mate. One is growing daily, the other will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment tomorrow. Shalom.

I am talking about you

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Nightalan: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
The Idiotic People of Biafra (IPOB) have invaded this thread with their usual trademark shenanigans and insults.
Very annoying, ill-mannered and thoughtless group of idiots.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kinzo0917:
From ur comments, it shows u are immature and still a toddler. No wonder you Igbos dont love ur selves. Anambra Igbos, hate imo Igbos, enugu Igbos hate ebonyi Igbos, Abia Igbos hates anambra Igbos. U think u guys will ever progress with this ur hates?
Keep living in delusion...
That's d fairy tale ur misguided and illiterate parents told u that made ur OSU people (ikwerre) say that they r not Igbo...
Since u guys said u r not igbos , igbos don die?
The Lost people without history

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by HEAVEN4444: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asadujames202:

Stake a Milla
And win 400k
nah i dont see the point in playing that kinda game because assuming by some freak incident nigeria wins then i will lose 1 million naira. i like stakes were when i put 50,000 i win 3 million naira. not one where i have to put huge amount to get something. i play the high odds.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by emmysoftyou: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

It can never be better, trust me
why will trust you? Are you a prophetess or a sorcerer?
Biko forget that .. it's beyond you..this current country is a mess and you know that.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seems I have successfully destroyed all the pathetic Afonja unity begging spies on this thread like erasethedot, gare, davodyguy & co.

If you are an Afonja muslim unity begging tout, please indicate so that I can administer the gospel to your conehead. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by MRSUCCESS70: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Welldone Guys, Keep On The Good Work We Need More Good Result From You.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

I am talking about you

I am far better than you. I don't slam my head on concrete before I can think.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Skepticus: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
thats like a fluke. there was nothing at stake. it was friendly so they were a lot more relaxed. but when it counts ? na that time we go know say khakhi no be leather. they are a good team but to be honest with you all these guys are bench warmers in the NBA. they should try to convince our superstars to play for us BAM ADEBAYO, GIANNIS ADETOKUNBO, VICTOR OLADIPO, ANDRE IGUODALA as the veteran ( luis scola is still playing for argentina ) etc

There's no fluke there. It's a competitive match though it was an exhibition game and it counted in FIBA rankings. Nigeria defeated them square.

That said, Australia are in the form of their lives while the US (with and without its superstars) have been going down on a low since the 2019 FIBA World Cup. They have the best form coming into this tournament. Surprisingly, Nigeria was impressive (for an African team) and earned its Olympic qualification right from there.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Abdoolbuster: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Aystarz:

D'tigers will seamlessly beat Japan and Italy.

Mark this post.

I love your optimism

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

you should be leaving in the caves since you prefer your own Ekpa
"Leaving" lol...confused somebody grin

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Kiss our asses...
Hate all u like..
We no send u...
We are a proud tribe with lots of talents than many if not all tribes in Africa..
Ur hatred won't let u see it...
We no send u...
No be we say u should be less talented and be timid...
EFF OFF...u okpo

The ridiculous arrogance from Igbos is unnecessary, absurd and divisive. U can hype urselves without trying to run others Down.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by adioolayi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
We are leaving the first match to fight another day...Up D'Tigers

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by roomus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
U funny...Defence wasn't shit man...did u watch the game ?? Or better still check the stats dude...we had more turnovers, steals, blocks...

They scored more 3 points (46-29%), we scored more 2 points (44 - 35%), they scored more free throws (90-50%)..in a nutshell they were better offensive...

EdoFirstBorn:

You don't know anything about basketball.

Defense was shite
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Lewisdinho(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
And that country is a Shithole
davodyguy:

Stop talking nonsense this guy. It shows you're a kid and probably told the wrong story about the history.

Let's stay with the topic.

Facts

1. These guys are representing Nigeria at the ongoing Tokyo 2020 olympics, not Biafra or Oduduwa

2. Nobody forced them to play/represent Nigeria, they chose to honor the call.

3. To show you level of patriotism, the two sisters that were rejected from the USA female basketball team, opted on their own to represent Nigeria to the extent that they went to court to fight that they must represent Nigeria. No one forced them

4. These players also get paid. Zenith Bank, Access Bank, Flutterwave and other corporate organizations support them with 100s of thousand dollars.

5. Their kits were not paid for by the players, some people paid for it.

Quit acting like a child and grow up.

There's no country in the world called Biafra or Oduduwa presently. May be there might be in 2030, but for now, there's a country called Nigeria and that country is participating in the Tokyo Olympics
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
They will surely bounce back.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
Nightalan:
The Idiotic People of Biafra (IPOB) have invaded this thread with their usual trademark shenanigans and insults.
Very annoying, ill-mannered and thoughtless group of idiots.
[/s]

You have logged into another moniker after I destroyed your erasethedot one.

More humiliation awaits you here you head slamming moon-sighting mass murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by gare(f): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

"Leaving" lol...confused somebody grin

Be there and the forming Dictionary, go and get yourself some thin to do rather than be scammed by your sons age in the name of biafra

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Dada4me: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
We dey observe...

Friendly matches won seamlessly o
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by davodyguy: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Igbos never led any war in 1967.

They merely defended themselves from Fulani invaders and their Afonja slaves unlike Ilorin, your hometown in 1804.
How?

Who fired the first shot?
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
davodyguy:

How?

Who fired the first shot?

An aboki illiterate aiming at his own men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.