Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,802 members, 7,191,439 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 10:44 PM

Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira (800 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data / Davido Excited As "Risky" Records A Million Views On Youtube In 24 Hours / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlueSprintNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 26, 2021
When do we start ?
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
When do we start ?

Interested candidates are to send an interest intent via WhatsApp
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

Interested candidates are to send an interest intent via WhatsApp

How many months am I going to write before I see the N500k ?
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Send in your applications
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by dobnina(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

How many months am I going to write before I see the N500k ?
He claims you will see the 500k after 6months.
You and I both know that will only happen in the dream world. Lol.
My advice, don't waste your time. He won't pay you a dime.
He will only use you.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
dobnina:

He will only use you.

God Bless you. Generation of defamation. And the ones I've paid 150k,200k etc, did I come online to broadcast my fame.

Generation of Blackmailers and smear campaign mongers.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
dobnina:

He will only use you.

{Thank you for saving me.

Thank you my Lord.} 2ce.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

{Thank you for saving me.

Thank you my Lord.} 2ce.

Do you feel this is right on my thread ?

How would you feel if people do the same to you and your business. Do you both have any proof of any wrong doing to anyone I'm guilty of ?
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by dobnina(f): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Another person

Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
dobnina:
Another person

Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

Have I taken a cent or service from anyone and refused payment ?

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by lilvicky68(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
dobnina:
Another person
Lol..you be detective??
Why the so much interest

1 Like

Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.

If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by graciousify(f): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.

If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.

Bluesprint, yes you are correct. I am newly married. I also have a full time job, well paid too. I am not under any financial pressure at all and I dont see where I implied that I am under such pressure. I love writing a lot, I wanted to monetize it. That was why I jumped on your thread to get your number.
Your approach was wrong. I have gone through our chats severally and I see no where I emitted bad energy towards you at all. I had to show a colleague our conversation, he still couldn't find such bad energy.
I only asked you a question that every sensible person will ask. How do I survive for 12 months? How am I sure that I will be paid after 12 months?
A simple answer explaining this would have sufficed. You ignored. I forgot it too because I was busy with work.
I remembered again today and asked again. You blocked me.
Now,there are many scammers on here and I have come across some of them. I understand their pattern of behavior,hence I hastily made that post in a bid to protect others. You resorted to curses which to me, was surprising too. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for my hasty conclusion. I will go on to delete my posts. Apologies.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
See my life outside. Chimo. I'm always afraid to interact with Nairalanders offline for such reasons. Hasty actions which at the end always . Damn
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by dobnina(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Another person is accusing you of Scam. Same story. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by dobnina(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
THE 1.25 MILLION NAIRA CONTENT WRITING PROJECT

I'm building two visions in one. I'm building a content writing team where writers both new and seasoned content writers can hone their skills and become even better writers.

This journey has seen seven youths onboard this vision and it has been a transformative journey for the writers that joined. Not only have they become proficient and knowledge in many areas building and adding up to their insights and personal knowledge, they find a purpose in what we do.. That each writer can build wealth through business opportunities profits derived from the writing projects are poured into, this is the second enterprise.

The second enterprise is another team of physical workers working onboard a 40 acres agricultural projects towards agricultural ventures like maize cultivation over 40 acres and plantain cultivation over 10 acres.

The sites are situated in Ofada. My writing team works in a way where we engage in writing services and the funds are channelled into full ding these activities. And at the end of the full cycle, writers get to earn up to 1.25 Million Naira, this is on an agreed contractual basis where we will both enter into signed agreement. And the financial reward can be more if the operational targets are exceeded.

I welcome you if this project interests you to partake in this agribusiness venture. Willing writers that are close can come and partake In different phases of the project and get busy and gain some experience while at it.

If it interests you, send a reply so we can begin both your content writing mentorship and your voyage on this new page, life is offering us both

I look forward to receiving your affirmative response with great expectation of your agreement to join my WritersHub

One thing is certain, this is a journey that will not just leave you financially rewarded but will transform your views and orientation, add to your skillset and impact on your life significantly

Thank you for indicating your interest in this opportunity to write and earn a 1.25 Million Naira after 12 months
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by dobnina(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
What's the assurance of payment you may ask:

ResourceHub acquired 40 acres of land towards the cultivation of 50,000 plantains in Ogun state. If a bunch of plantain at harvest sells at 600 Naira each, the expected return becomes 30 Million Naira.

Note, plantains matures in ten months, maize will also be cultivated. The cultivation of the maize and plantain in massive scale is what the funds will be channelled into. And, the proceeds is what will be shared with writers after 12 months.

I want to build a financial team to back this project up, and I need competent writers to come join hands with me in pushing this project

This money will be used to pay for activities like tractor clearing, manual labourers fee, and planting the plantains.

Note:

1. We will have a written agreement to this effect

2. You can visit the sites and we will build a physical cooperative to drive this project together

3. You will be paid data allowances. For Every 6000 Words, you will be paid 1000 Naira. Even if 6000 Words is written every 3 days, you will be provided with 1000 Naira data allowance during this duration.

The project makes provision of 1000 Naira after every 6000 words. If a writer writes 2000 words a day and 6000 words in 3 days, this allowance will be paid. Even if it's done in four days, the allowance will be released during this timeframe. Should a writer need financial assistance in the midst of this project, because of its nature as as a cooperative....

4. You can come into the project if you’re interested in participating in agricultural activities

5. I will assign each contributor to get 250,000 Naira worth of plantains monthly the first six months after harvest so this will be a distribution structure for the produce so you will have a new business activity. This is asides from your returns towards the development of this project

You will be paid 1.25 Million naira at the end of the contract which both parties will enter upon engagement. Payment for service will not be paid to you per article basis or weekly, rather, the funds will be channelled into the operations of ResourceHub businesses, at the end of the contract, the business enterprise pays out each writer for their services towards the growth and development of the establishment.

This is what it's about and this offer is open to both new and seasoned writers.

Kindly indicate if this project interests you so we can proceed. Note, i will be mentoring new and yet to be fully developed writes so you can be rest assured this is a team that is committed to your financial growth and development as a writer.

Do get in touch with your decision. I like to know if this project interests you so we can begin

You can choose one year 1.25 Million Naira

Or

Six months 500,000 Naira

Let me know if it interests you

Finally, some writers on the contractual terms engagement will be selected to join the publishing prospect of the team that begins immediately after the project. On this, the chosen writers will be paid monthly salary between 60,000 and 80,000 Naira monthly... With relaxed work routines than the workload on the contractual writing tenure.

Thank you
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
dobnina:
What's the assurance of payment you may ask:

ResourceHub acquired 40 acres of land towards the cultivation of 50,000 plantains in Ogun state. If a bunch of plantain at harvest sells at 600 Naira each, the expected return becomes 30 Million Naira.

Note, plantains matures in ten months, maize will also be cultivated. The cultivation of the maize and plantain in massive scale is what the funds will be channelled into. And, the proceeds is what will be shared with writers after 12 months.

I want to build a financial team to back this project up, and I need competent writers to come join hands with me in pushing this project

This money will be used to pay for activities like tractor clearing, manual labourers fee, and planting the plantains.

Note:

1. We will have a written agreement to this effect

2. You can visit the sites and we will build a physical cooperative to drive this project together

3. You will be paid data allowances. For Every 6000 Words, you will be paid 1000 Naira. Even if 6000 Words is written every 3 days, you will be provided with 1000 Naira data allowance during this duration.

The project makes provision of 1000 Naira after every 6000 words. If a writer writes 2000 words a day and 6000 words in 3 days, this allowance will be paid. Even if it's done in four days, the allowance will be released during this timeframe. Should a writer need financial assistance in the midst of this project, because of its nature as as a cooperative....

4. You can come into the project if you’re interested in participating in agricultural activities

5. I will assign each contributor to get 250,000 Naira worth of plantains monthly the first six months after harvest so this will be a distribution structure for the produce so you will have a new business activity. This is asides from your returns towards the development of this project

You will be paid 1.25 Million naira at the end of the contract which both parties will enter upon engagement. Payment for service will not be paid to you per article basis or weekly, rather, the funds will be channelled into the operations of ResourceHub businesses, at the end of the contract, the business enterprise pays out each writer for their services towards the growth and development of the establishment.

This is what it's about and this offer is open to both new and seasoned writers.

Kindly indicate if this project interests you so we can proceed. Note, i will be mentoring new and yet to be fully developed writes so you can be rest assured this is a team that is committed to your financial growth and development as a writer.

Do get in touch with your decision. I like to know if this project interests you so we can begin

You can choose one year 1.25 Million Naira

Or

Six months 500,000 Naira

Let me know if it interests you

Finally, some writers on the contractual terms engagement will be selected to join the publishing prospect of the team that begins immediately after the project. On this, the chosen writers will be paid monthly salary between 60,000 and 80,000 Naira monthly... With relaxed work routines than the workload on the contractual writing tenure.

Thank you

I stand by my projects. Any dupe I duped you or anyone ?
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor / Can Fashola Be The Nigerian Obama? / Vibe Magazine Ceases Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.