Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding (36683 Views)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Tobichuks08: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Beckysexy:
grin
1, 2, 3, 6.
single and searching without a proper d.p
Eyaaa
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Adakintroy: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
I don't think women are getting worst..I think men are getting mentally weak. when you see your father's. Kneel before them and ask question like how did you manage mother.

There is a reason "honor your father" made it into the commandments. If with our educations wealth, and exposure we still struggle in this regards. Then our father's were far more greater than us. Far more than our imagination can conceptualize.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
The spectators- they analyse the price of all the items in the wedding. Such as the ring, gowns, shoes, mc, food, guys etc

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Fiscus105(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
chatinent:

True.

Believe me, the gluttonous people in the world aren't the fat ones. They are so criminally thin that you won't believe that at the mention of their names, seven wraps of Jericho has already fallen.

Just like one lady I just dispatched, whenever she is with guy, she must buy everything eatable that comes her way at that particular hour, typical example of "ebina", anyone you refuse to buy for her, it leads to anger .......no wonder Jumoke struggling to maintain serious relationship for just 3 months -straight, even though she is heading towards new paper vendor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
The most annoying of them all, are those group of girls holding that plastic rechargeable hand fan.

They always feel they have made it in life.
Makeup gats stay on fleek.

We don't want everyone's body each and hall poor ventilation to melt it
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by obyrich(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mikester:
You forgot to add these ones -

THE GLUTTONS

Are there to eat their tomorrow and next tomorrow's meal at your wedding. They are mostly uninvited and look gentle until the food is being shared.

and less I forget, THE DRUNKARDS
Lol. Reminds me of a drunk gate-crasher on my wedding reception. The man was downing bottles of redwines as if its Palmwine until he got messed up bad.
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Is this Toks2008?
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten types of ladies you will find at a typical Nigerian Wedding

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-types-of-ladies-you-will-find-at.html

Well, do you have sth more to add? We are waiting..drop it.
You forgot, it's your boy people, the ones that keeps begging for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by jyz200(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
True though���
But wait People still dy do wedding?
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Well... Number 6 is the main category among the wedding crashers and uninvited guests. lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Amarisco(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
I’m definitely the party starter
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by sylve11: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
No. 3 and No 7 are very dangerous . cool
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by 77star: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mikester:
You forgot to add these ones -

THE GLUTTONS

Are there to eat their tomorrow and next tomorrow's meal at your wedding. They are mostly uninvited and look gentle until the food is being shared.

and less I forget, THE DRUNKARDS

grin
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Ayo2004: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
You forgot the oloshos that come to advertise and promote their business(even to the the groom) grin
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by nathyx(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
There there is another one "set awon questions " they seem to know nothing about what is going on and end up boring you with series of nonsense questions angry angry
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Candycrushy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
I belong to the awww group
The emotional ones
I will feel like getting married the next day
I love love

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by eazisky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-types-of-ladies-you-will-find-at.html

U didn't mention " mogbo moya"
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by ricmx(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Queenserah26(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin Calm down o bros

chatinent:
My own is if you dance more than me on my wedding day, I'll call the guards to throw you out. You lack home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Nickymezor(f): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wat a thread smiley
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by illicit(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
The pickpockets
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Glink2018(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
chatinent:

Senseless thread like the the person that post it
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Okhuadams(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
chatinent:

you really get time to know all these things, that means you just dey go round weddings dey tske note of every lady u no get work be that well-done
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by chatinent: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okhuadams:
you really get time to know all these things, that means you just dey go round weddings dey tske note of every lady u no get work be that well-done

I no get work
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by iamtardey: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Number 8
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Bunmhi(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Fortez: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hoess everywhere
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by genitori(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2021
chatinent:

Laugh don won kill me here o .
������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Cousin9999: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2021
You forgot the hype woman. She has one mission: reminding her bff, the bride, that this is her day and she won.
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by ELgordo(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2021
The wans that look like this......

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Horlhamhi(f): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
The most annoying of them all, are those group of girls holding that plastic rechargeable hand fan.

They always feel they have made it in life.
I couldn't help buh laugh out loud when I read this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.