Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit (1977 Views)

Welcome To The Energymall Nigeria Nairaland Forum! / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please I plan on getting solar items worth Millions from this company called energy mall Nigeria, does anyone have an Idea of the legitimacy of this company, please it’s urgent

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by naijalodge(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sorry bro, I saw this late, would have adviced you, they aren’t what they claim to be, I was also a victim last year.

1 Like

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Megamind246: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2021
I got in touch with the company for a purchase and mentioned this case.

They said you were refunded same week for the 3 panels… the 4th panel was sent back to you because you sent a broken one instead.

Pls confirm… we’re you refunded or not?
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Megamind246: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2021
More proof of refund and return for the items to him

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by NextDayPP: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Once you make payment, they become oga, like they are doing you a favour. Lies after lies. They have NOTHING in stock, they use costumers money to source for items ordered. I'm currently waiting for just 2 pieces of 60w panels which they promised to send same day if I make payment, today is the 3rd day and I haven't heard from their so-called delivery team. I just asked to be given a definite time, but the person on the WhatsApp thinks she is smart, they are always online but refused to read my messages. God help them they send me something different from what I ordered. Fingers crossed.
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by NextDayPP: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
You got in touch for a purchase and you mentioned this, how does it concern you so much as to help them here, unless it's you. It's not a company but a one person show, probably a woman
This is a recent Photoshop RUFUND proof they sent to me yesterday (06-07-2022). Can see the inconsistencies in the two, from the same bank with the same account number

Megamind246:

They said you were refunded same week for the 3 panels… the 4th panel was sent back to you because you sent a broken one instead.

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by NextDayPP: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
The outfit is a confirmed fraud. Like I earlier suspected, they sent me Bona panels instead of sunshine panels that I paid for, without informing me before they sent them. That type of complaints you can also see on their Jiji page, not sending what people pay for.

Then they sent the 2 pieces 60w panels without paying the driver after collecting 5k for delivery from Lagos to Ogun. I informed them while their guy was still at the motor park, they replied that network was bad that they could not get across to him, that I should pay the driver for which they promised a refund just like you can see above from the gentleman who patronised them from Benin.

Now the worst part is that they never sent anything, but sent me a Photoshop just like you can see above. But there was inconsistencies in what was sent to me and what appear with Mr Henry, banks don't make such mistakes because it is pre-set. These are things EFCC should try to look into, it doesn't matter the amount involved, fraud is fraud.

When I told them the proof they sent to me is fake, no denials, they just stopped answering to my messages. I screenshot every of our conversation incase they start deleting some. This is no company, just a one man or one woman show because the only voice I had on phone was a woman's, that is BEFORE payment, after payment they are always too busy to pick calls, too busy looking for another maga. ENERGY MALL NIGERIA IS FRAUD!

naijalodge:
Sorry bro, I saw this late, would have adviced you, they aren’t what they claim to be, I was also a victim last year.
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by padolife(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2022
True. Those guys are scammers. The same thing happened to me. How I wish I saw this post earlier.

I bought 4 solar panels of 350w. They showed me pictures of original felicity 350w solar panels. What I received is entirely different.

I got fake panels of 180w- you can multiply the values yourself. See the typo and everything in the data sheet? They showed me a different original panel before shipping these knockoffs. I paid 77,000 for each panel

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Megamind246: 1:37am On Oct 18, 2022
NextDayPP:
You got in touch for a purchase and you mentioned this, how does it concern you so much as to help them here, unless it's you. It's not a company but a one person show, probably a woman
This is a recent Photoshop RUFUND proof they sent to me yesterday (06-07-2022). Can see the inconsistencies in the two, from the same bank with the same account number

I’m a graphics designer and this doesn’t look like photoshop to me tho…

Plus I’ve bought items worth millions over and over from them (could share details if you want).

I suggest you check well cos we’re all business people and wouldn’t like our image to be tarnished whatsoever.

It’s well
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Megamind246: 1:40am On Oct 18, 2022
padolife:
True. Those guys are scammers. The same thing happened to me. How I wish I saw this post earlier.

I bought 4 solar panels of 350w. They showed me pictures of original felicity 350w solar panels. What I received is entirely different.

I got fake panels of 180w- you can multiply the values yourself. See the typo and everything in the data sheet? They showed me a different original panel before shipping these knockoffs. I paid 77,000 for each panel

Wow this is a huge accusation.

Could you send the full picture of the panels you received cos I know 180watts and 350watts panels don’t look alike in anyway, be it size, height or appearance.

Curious cos I like to get clear facts before drawing conclusions, and also for future transactions.

1 Like

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Megamind246:

Does that make any sense bro, first they sent fake unbranded panels instead of Foresolar as warned, secondly they sent a broken panel, why would u send an item I never requested for, to make it worse it came broken so you’ll have a reason to cease my money, did I request those fake panels u sent, even when I noticed the Foresolar panel pictures u sent before I paid were from another persons jiji page, I warned u to only send me the foresolar panels else I’m not buying, u assured me they were fore solar panels then u ended up sending fake unbranded panels, I won’t swear for u, but you will pay for almost a 100k u ripped me off, you’ll pay it a million fold to someone else, my advice to everyone else, avoid this people like plaque, they are scammers, they have no iota of integrity, all they sell are fake items… let he who have ears learn.
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Megamind246:

I’m a graphics designer and this doesn’t look like photoshop to me tho…

Plus I’ve bought items worth millions over and over from them (could share details if you want).

I suggest you check well cos we’re all business people and wouldn’t like our image to be tarnished whatsoever.

It’s well
You’re a liar bro, it’s either you’re working for the fraudulent company or you’re the dubious owner
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Megamind246:

Could you send the full picture of the panels you received cos I know 180watts and 350watts panels don’t look alike in anyway, be it size, height or appearance.

Curious cos I like to get clear facts before drawing conclusions, and also for future transactions.
You’re already sounding like the scammer who owns the fake company, u it’s written all over this post…God will judge u, Karma is waiting for you
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
padolife:

sorry for your loss bro, I learnt the hard way
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by trustedward(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
NextDayPP:
The outfit is a confirmed fraud. Like I earlier suspected, they sent me Bona panels instead of sunshine panels that I paid for, without informing me before they sent them. That type of complaints you can also see on their Jiji page, not sending what people pay for.

Then they sent the 2 pieces 60w panels without paying the driver after collecting 5k for delivery from Lagos to Ogun. I informed them while their guy was still at the motor park, they replied that network was bad that they could not get across to him, that I should pay the driver for which they promised a refund just like you can see above from the gentleman who patronised them from Benin.

Now the worst part is that they never sent anything, but sent me a Photoshop just like you can see above. But there was inconsistencies in what was sent to me and what appear with Mr Henry, banks don't make such mistakes because it is pre-set. These are things EFCC should try to look into, it doesn't matter the amount involved, fraud is fraud.

When I told them the proof they sent to me is fake, no denials, they just stopped answering to my messages. I screenshot every of our conversation incase they start deleting some. This is no company, just a one man or one woman show because the only voice I had on phone was a woman's, that is BEFORE payment, after payment they are always too busy to pick calls, too busy looking for another maga. ENERGY MALL NIGERIA IS FRAUD!

Chai! So sorry bro, we all learnt the hard way
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by incogni2o: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
trustedward:

Chai! So sorry bro, we all learnt the hard way

Can anyone advice on where to get original Felicity products with logistics
Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Postmyevents(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Megamind246:

I'm the happiest person today. I was prepared to a transaction with them next week

1 Like

Re: Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit by Swave4you(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
HOW TO PROPERLY GROUND YOUR SOLAR INVERTER AND PREVENT LIGHTNING DAMAGES

Inverters are indispensable devices that convert direct current (DC) power from sources such as solar panels or batteries into alternating current (AC) power for use in homes and businesses. These devices offer numerous benefits, including energy independence and reduced electricity bills. However, they are also susceptible to damage, particularly during thunderstorms and lightning strikes. Properly grounding your inverter is a crucial step in safeguarding your investment, protecting your electrical system, and ensuring your safety. In this article, we will delve into the importance of grounding your inverter and provide a comprehensive guide on how to do it effectively.

WHY GROUNDING YOUR INVERTER MATTERS
1. Safety: One of the primary reasons for grounding your inverter is safety. Inverters deal with electrical currents, and without proper grounding, there is an increased risk of electrical shock hazards, which can pose a significant danger to individuals.
2. Surge Protection: Lightning strikes or electrical surges can wreak havoc on your inverter and connected appliances. Proper grounding provides a safe pathway to divert the energy generated during such events away from your electrical system, preventing costly damage and ensuring uninterrupted power supply.
3. Equipment Protection: Inverters and the electronic equipment connected to them, including computers, televisions, and appliances, can be expensive to replace. Grounding reduces the risk of damage, saving you money in the long run by protecting your investment.

HOW TO PROPERLY GROUND YOUR INVERTER
1. Consult Local Codes
Begin by checking your local electrical codes and regulations. Compliance is vital to ensure your safety, protect your electrical system, and adhere to legal requirements.

2. Choose a Suitable Location
Next, you need to find a suitable location for your inverter and grounding system. The location should be in proximity to the inverter and easily accessible for maintenance purposes.
3. Grounding Electrode
Install a grounding electrode, typically a copper or galvanized steel rod, in the ground near the inverter's location. The grounding rod should be at least eight feet long and extend below the frost line to ensure a stable connection.
4. Grounding Conductor
To connect the grounding electrode to the inverter, use a heavy-duty copper or aluminum conductor cable. The size of the cable should be determined based on the inverter's specifications and the distance to the grounding rod. Ensure that the conductor is of the appropriate size to effectively carry excess current to the ground.
5. Connection to Inverter
Connect the grounding conductor to the inverter's designated grounding lug or terminal. The inverter's manual or manufacturer's instructions will provide specific guidance on where and how to establish this connection.
6. Bonding
Besides grounding your inverter, ensure that the grounding electrode is bonded to other grounding systems on your property, such as the grounding for your main electrical service panel. This creates a comprehensive grounding network that protects your entire electrical system.
7. Maintain Grounding System
It's crucial to regularly inspect and maintain your grounding system. Over time, connections can loosen, and corrosion can develop on the grounding electrode, potentially hindering its effectiveness. Routine maintenance will ensure that your grounding system remains reliable.

ADDITIONAL TIPS
1. Seek Professional Help: If you are not confident about grounding your inverter, or if your electrical system is complex, it is advisable to consult a qualified electrician or technician. They possess the expertise to ensure that the grounding is executed correctly, adhering to safety standards and local regulations.

2. Surge Protection Devices: To enhance the protection of your electrical system, consider installing surge protection devices. These devices are designed to absorb and divert excess electrical energy caused by lightning strikes or power surges, further safeguarding your inverter and connected equipment.

3. Unplug During Storms: As an added precaution during lightning storms, consider unplugging your inverter and any sensitive electronic appliances. This practice minimizes the risk of electrical damage and ensures that your valuable equipment remains unharmed.

Properly grounding your inverter is an essential step in protecting your electrical system, your inverter, and your connected appliances from the perils of lightning strikes and electrical surges. This grounding process, when executed correctly, not only ensures your safety but also reduces the risk of costly equipment damage, offering you peace of mind, even during stormy weather. By adhering to local regulations and following the comprehensive steps outlined in this article, you can fully enjoy the benefits of your inverter while safeguarding your home and investments.

(1) (Reply)

Best Social Networking Site In Africa / Why You Need To Keep Your ATM Card Than Your Pin. / HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.