Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area (36739 Views)

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? / Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by morikee: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
200 for full cut and 100 for cabin here in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by chatinent: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
$25.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Mycoin(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's #250 off campus at Gidan kwano in Minna and #100 at the hostel. But in minna town, it varies from 150 to 400 depending on the quality and package.

Here in auchi, least is 300 and yahoo boys salon a 1k above

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by MemoriesAndMe: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
strenghtt:

Hope nigerians would enjoy 24 hour electricity, job opportunities and security u enjoy.
Everyone pays for them as they don't come free. So a barber that needs to provide his own electricity and still charge less than $2 in Nigeria is unheard of in some climes.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by overseasnbeyond: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
$45+tax
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Drizzy5001(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2021
#400 here in my area
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by kvngmaxy(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Olumyyde(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Can't remember when last I went to the salon. I cut/trim/shave my hair/beard myself every 3 days.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by bezimo(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2021
30 CAD..how much is that in Naira..i guess over 10k.Lol

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Proffdada: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2021
mytime24:
And u pple re complaining

So wat of we ladies

#Lowest 3k to make hair sad embarassed
at the end someone pays for it lipsrsealed
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by PDPGuy: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2021
$16
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Craggybogg: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2021
We dey enjoy for naija oh, we dey cut our hair for less than $2

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Dahreformer2666: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2021
Omo na 500 at my side in ilorin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by MemoriesAndMe: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2021
strenghtt:

Hope nigerians would enjoy 24 hour electricity, job opportunities and security u enjoy.
It still balances out someway bro. Nigerians will go crazy if they have to pay what Americans pay per month for constant electricity. Nigerians still enjoy government subsidy in some ways around electricity, petrol etc.

I think whats missing is that electricity may be constant somewhere while not elsewhere, but it does come with an out of pocket cost for those that have it in their climes because they don't get subsidies as such.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Silvernus2020:
I know a guy, so I pay #300, others pay #500 grin

Na people like you I no like to dey do business with. So because you know me, you should now underpay me. Except if you normally return the favour in other ways oo. If not no come my shop please.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by akdjr(m): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2021
I cut my hair by myself.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by vikgreen01(m): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by vikgreen01(m): 1:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Dahreformer2666:
Omo na 500 at my side in ilorin

Which side in ilorin is that?
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 1:49am On Jul 25, 2021
That's why salon dey spring up everywhere... Me too go look into that matter..
Imagine just 5 haircut per day
5x 500 = 2500
For a month .. 30 x 2500
= 75000.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Dbb01(m): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Just 200 naira
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Tranquility2345: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Enn214:
That's why salon dey spring up everywhere... Me too go look into that matter..
Imagine just 5 haircut per day
5x 500 = 2500
For a month .. 30 x 2500
= 75000.

What about buying fuel, nepa bill, buying clippers, repairing gen and paying rent? Try to dey use your brain bro angry

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2021
I have been barbing myself for the past 3 years. I barb afro.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by abuhusna1: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2021
If you barb low cut or skin you dont have reason to go to salon just barb yourself in front of mirror and use another small one check the back of your head to ensure you barb evenly

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2021
PeaceIlya:
immediately after barbing use hair cream or using a shaving stick

I don't get. I mean when I went to the Aboki for the haircut it was good and my head been dey shine like FIFA WORLD CUP but after some days I started having rashes on my head.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by iLegendd(m): 3:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Free light here, so haircut is too cheap. Most people have their personal clippers here.

Haircut is just 100 Naira. Because it's too cheap, I always pay 200 as a form of appreciation. Though, I barb myself at home 50% of the time.

When there is power outage, mostly caused by fallen poles or damaged transformer, then the price goes up because of fuel price. Luckily, this is rare.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2021
tuna85:
I reside within Ogun State, been barbing a low cut for N400 since January, had to visit the salon recently as a local guy. I asked of the price and was shown the price list.

As I looked up, I saw N700. Was shocked! I know the luxury barbers charge more but mehn, I am talking about the traditional salons here.

Let's know the cost in your location.

Brother, good cuts aren't cheap and cheap cuts aren't good. grin

Traditional 'salon'? If I get you right, you mean barbershop that offers traditional barbering services like straight razor shave, beard trim, haircut, head to shoulder massage, shoeshine etc. smiley Mehn! Traditional barbershops are not cheap, they are expensive than the regular 'salon'

Also, depending on the outlook and experience the barbershop you visited offer, ₦700 is relatively fair.

Keep calm and support your barber. smiley

However, if you're around Abeokuta, Ogun State, Manspace is creating a social hub where today's gentleman can come to unwind, build confidence and stay on top of his style while he looks after his well-being and beauty in a therapeutic space.

Manliness is an art; master it!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Bunmhi(f): 4:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by ultimateprof: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Na bottle we dey use scrape hair for my area and sometimes as big boy I go use knife from my aboki friend.

Na mumu dey go saloon!
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2021
lordally:

I tried it once and the kind rashes and CrawCraw wey I get for head after the barbing ehn Omo I regret am! I just don't know why I get reactions whenever I use a blade to barb my head. I have a clipper so I barb skin so this has saved me a lot of money from going to the saloon to barb! But clipper doesn't give me the Shiny Skin cut grin I would love to have!

That's the difference.
Shaving is actually expensive in comparison to low haircut.
Straight razor shave is the bomb. There are nice barbershops that offer straight razor harsh-free, but it's not cheap. smiley

I'm a barber.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by akilo1: 4:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Na razor i dey use for my own ...skin cult na oyibo ooo wetin co cern me with salon

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by donforeign: 4:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Coollegend89:
In my area in Lagos, it’s #800, so since I barb skin and to cut cost, na Aboki I Dey patronize now......they skin it well and shave me well also, for just #100

No go carry hiv from aboki o
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Elsueno:
sigh....I am planning to buy my own clipper, afterall na just low cut I dey do, plus a bit of shaping...can't be paying above 300 naira for something I can easily do ma self

You can cut for yourself. I cut myself for more than 3 years and people complement my haircuts. I also cut for my sons. I got all sort of clippers for that purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your Sunday Outfit / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.