Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography (1854 Views)

Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined / Biafra With Only 5 Eastern States: The Positive Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm ikwerre to start with but I'm going to be sincere here.
The following are the real south Eastern states in the real sense of it:
(1)Benue/Enugu
(2)Ebonyi/Cross River
(3)Abia/Akwa ibom
(4)Rivers/Bayelsa
(5)Anambra/Imo

The rest of delta and Edo are actually in western Nigeria

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by LadySarah: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leave Ndigbo out of your nonsense.
Those who are igbos Ma onwe ha.

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by nonplussed: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leave the Aturu!
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by IbnBattuta1960: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
(1)Benue/Enugu
(2)Ebonyi/Cross River
(3)Abia/Akwa ibom
(4)Rivers/Bayelsa
(5)Anambra/Imo

What do you think?
You dey get nightmares? grin
Cos I'm trying to see the logic in your post.
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by favor914: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
(1)Benue/Enugu
(2)Ebonyi/Cross River
(3)Abia/Akwa ibom
(4)Rivers/Bayelsa
(5)Anambra/Imo

What do you think?
You are correct, but when one tribe that were the slaves try to rewrite history & take dominance, no peace shall reign.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Dovegrey: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fulani terrorist
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by richmond500: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Rivers state? Lolz
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol... Wetin you smoke before opening this thread?
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Arda1000(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
You are correct, but when one tribe that were the slaves try to rewrite history & take dominance, no peace shall reign.
i don’t want to quote the op on his stupidity but your own stupidity caught my eyes,his right in what ways?,and who are the slaves trying to rewrite what history?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2021
udemzyudex:
Lol... Wetin you smoke before opening this thread?
Sk
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
(1)Benue/Enugu
(2)Ebonyi/Cross River
(3)Abia/Akwa ibom
(4)Rivers/Bayelsa
(5)Anambra/Imo

What do you think?

Yea you're correct.
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yea you're correct.
Thank you
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by OBALOLA55(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Thank you
ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERDING YOUR CATTLE IN THE SAMBISA FOREST RIGHT NOW
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT-5K065cxU

We Are Descendants From Noble Princes Of Benin Kingdom - OBI Of ISSELE UKU

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
(1)Benue/Enugu
(2)Ebonyi/Cross River
(3)Abia/Akwa ibom
(4)Rivers/Bayelsa
(5)Anambra/Imo

What do you think?

You be thief
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by EraseTheDot: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2021
LadySarah:
Leave Ndigbo out of your nonsense.
Those who are igbos Ma onwe ha.
He said Southeastern states. Southeastern states does not necessarily mean southeast/ibos

-erase the dot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
EraseTheDot:

He said Southeastern states. Southeastern states does not necessarily mean southeast/ibos

-erase the dot
Does ladysarah look like she has Brain or went to school? She thinks is everyone that cares about their stupid tribalism
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Burruchaga71(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Delta MUST be there or........
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Delta MUST be there or........
Unfortunately it is not
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by theTranscriber: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
What are you trying to insinuate?
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Athemisia: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
This people from the yeast surely knows how to cause controversy since 1967...

Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2021
How is Rivers a south-eastern state
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Ikwerelastborn: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
How is Rivers a south-eastern state
By geography, sorry if you didn't do geography in school
Re: These Are The Real South Eastern States By Geography by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

By geography, sorry if you didn't do geography in school

Imo & abia geographical are not even south-eastern, ebonyi is the only south eastern state. Anamabra and enugu are south-central states.
There are no state's more southern than Rivers & B.Y.

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell: Obi Caught Playing Religious Card, To Be Disqualified By INEC (photo) / Can Magnus Abe Or Tonye Cole Win Rivers Guber Polls? / Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.