Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match (55523 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Frenzy01(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
All this religion fanatics never ceases to amaze me

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Kizxee(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Flanker:
For the ignorants here and zionist suckers. Its not the first time that some arab athletes withdraws against zionist athletes.

Its only a principle . Algeria does not officially recognize the state of Israel. .

So its like having an independant bokoharam state represented in sports competitions. That nigeria dont recognize officially , will nigerian athletes agree to play with representatives of this fictitious state of bokoharam? Does spain could accept to play against catalan separatists athletes ? Does ethiopia could accept to play against tigray athletes ? I don't think so .

Playing with them . With your flag next to them in a world competition , its an official recognition for them .

Beside that zionist sport level is absolute zero , even with the withdraws of arab athletes they never achieved aything .

One thing I hate about NLnders is that you talk as if you make sense but it all nonsense. Let's reason from his perspective that the best way to prove my denial of your existence i.e Israel as a nation is by coward(-ing), it still doesn't change anything because your opinion can't influence everyone opinion.
India that hates Pakistan still faces them in cricket year in year out or are you telling me that turkey which houses one of the biggest mosque in the world and a former host of IOC will not play a match in Champions League with an Israeli club because of what that doesn't make sense.
Keep your sentiments to yourself and do what you are meant to do. That's all
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Queenslander:
He should be thrown out of the Olympics,. Wtf!

You and your girls break neck? Don't tell me Chidinma is your role model.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Flanker: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kizxee:

One thing I hate about NLnders is that you talk as if you make sense but it all nonsense. Let's reason from his perspective that the best way to prove my denial of your existence i.e Israel as a nation is by coward(-ing), it still doesn't change anything because your opinion can't influence everyone opinion.
India that hates Pakistan still faces them in cricket year in year out or are you telling me that turkey which houses one of the biggest mosque in the world and a former host of IOC will not play a match in Champions League with an Israeli club because of what that doesn't make sense.
Keep your sentiments to yourself and do what you are meant to do. That's all

Fisrt . India and pakistan have diplomatic relations , embassy in each coutry .

Same for turkey . Turkey recognized the State of Israel in 1949 , and they have also diplomatic relations and embassy . Same for egypt , jordan ect .....

Again and read carrefully . Thats not the case in algerian, israeli relations . Algeria dont recognize israel . There is no diplomatic , economic, cultural or any kind of relations , there is no embassy or exchanges . So its normal to not play with an organization that you dont recognize officialy . Thats a simple diplomatic principle , easy to understand .
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by shepherd316: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Scamburster:

How? Please. On catholic.
I have many things to say but time would not permit me, you can Google or youtube-search " catholotics bloodshed" or other related stuffs
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by shepherd316: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Scamburster:

How? Please. On catholic.
It sounds fictional but the Roman Empire was built on bloodshed, and Catholic is one of the major tools it used in its empire expansion - Catholic was a culture enforced on conquard cities. Catholic was later merged with Christianity when Constantine embraced Christianity but was not ready to sacrificed his Roman culture for the already growing religion
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by STRI1: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wordoftruth:
have they suffered half of wat xtains are suffering in the hand of ur Muslim brothers in Nigeria and the world at large?

The same people without Army, airforce or police against the 4th best army in the world ?? Share a bit of conscience pls.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Wordoftruth: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
STRI1:

The same people without Army, airforce or police against the 4th best army in the world ?? Share a bit of conscience pls.
mtchwww what Dia brodas are doing around the world good?
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Ppogbae: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Christiansen:

Ogbeni sharap!
Who gave them to ability to create these technologies? You think it's God that will come down to fight for them? Why are the Arab nations lacking in technogical advancements?
God blessed the jews with brain, which is what these Muslim Arab terrorists don't have.
You're a fool if you think a small country and people like the jews got to where they are today without the Help of God Almighty

Nigerians kiss too much white a$$ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Senegal Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Round-Of-16 (4 - 5)pens On 29th January 2024 / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.