Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. (5214 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by BSsniffer: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol
Did you see me arguing about whether we are slaves or not? My comment was actually for those Reno was referring to. I can't open a special thread for it. My comment is enough.

As for you, get a life. Find something doing before igbo matter will kill you.

The thread isn't about whether your ancestors where bini slaves but why Reno has suddenly fallen out of favor and biafran E- defence and beer parlor Igbo historians are suddenly attacking him and challenging him to a debate. Plan stuff seems to fly over most of you guys heads. abeg shift.
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Olatomiwami(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Anago55:
. But it's true naa. You hate them. Isn't it obvious?

Go to the front page of this forum, count the number of Igbo thread there and come back asap and tell me

When u guys are opening Tinubu's thread up and down,yapping Yorubas,calling them names,is a game to u then? Live with Reno's calling u slaves that u always called my tribe ,WHO IS THE REAL SLAVES BY HISTORY NOW? Karma just visited you guys. grin
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2021
inderhappy:
When you see children throwing stone on a Mango tree it's not because they love throwing stone but because they see something good.. there's a lot of good things about this tribe called igbo that almost all Nairaland have created thread about them.

Igbos have crated more threads about Tinubu alone than the threads created by all other tribes in Nigeria about the Igbo tribe.

So, can we also apply the same logic that you based your comment on to Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by seunmsg(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2021
Anago55:
. But it's true naa. You hate them. Isn't it obvious?

Go to the front page of this forum, count the number of Igbo thread there and come back asap and tell me

Igbos have opened far more anti-Tinubu threads. It’s also quite hypocritical seeing folks like you complaining about the anti-Igbo thread. Have you ever complained about the numerous hate threads against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Yorubas and Fulanis?

There is this Rudvannistelrooy guy that has made it a duty to open at least ten hate threads against Tinubu weekly. I have never seen you drop a comment on his thread to caution him. When others return the gesture, you will jump out and start crying that they hate Igbos. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

You stupidly claimed that there's alot of good things about the Igbo tribe simply because people talk about them and am asking you.......you know what, never mind. Not worth it.

There's actually no difference between cow reasoning and the northern zoo reasoning.
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:
grin grin

When Reno was massaging their small balls and big egos they were full of praises of reno.

Now that he's giving them a little history lesson on how they were once slaves Reno has now turned to an igbo hater.

A tribe of egotistical money worshipping humans who can't handle criticism or opposite arguments. High level group narcissism and marginalization complex. What's paining them is the thought that they were once slaves to the "commo" bini.. opening threads upon threads to treat their wounded ego. Lol, from ffk to Reno..... grin

Be quiet Sir.

That I like u because of ur truthfulness does not mean that I won't slam u to the ground wen u start lying.

Reno has been debunked totally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMy0QoFQpNY&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

I've discovered that lots of igbos love to bullshit themselves alot reason they are nigeria's greatest history revisionists as embodied by Azikiwe and Achebe. Having a logical argument with them would only reduce one's IQ. Still doesn't change the fact that Reno is right about igbos once being bini slaves.

For starters the man in the bronze image that he uploaded is a Yoruba marlin bearing Yoruba tribal Mark's, And not ichi rinal Mark's which IGBOs had back den

Renos lies have been debunked, itsekirir never kept IGBOs as slaves.

Slave trade in IGBO land was totally controlled by Aro people resident in Abia state today.

Bini mainly sold yourba, urhobo, Isoko, itsekrir as slaves and it was conducted thru modern day Warri.

Learn

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The best in baby factory, prostitution, hate and intolerance

Igbos that are so evil as u proclaimed are the same people u have been shouting that they cant be allowed to leave Nigeria grin
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
Newton85:
This is very ironic, coming from an Eboe whose people are the greatest culprits when it comes to misrepresenting other people's history. So, wetin Reno (your number one hailer) write fit pain you people like this? You Eboes are the most insecure, easily-triggered, utterly fragile humans in Nigeria. Say small thing they don't like and they start wailing endlessly like toy-deprived spoilt brats!

List those IGBO claims about other peoples history.
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Do well to tell about the nature of Reno Omokri as well

Not too long ago, he was telling us about how great, industrious the Igbos are undecided

how they single handedly built bla bla bla... How accommodating they were...

How can he say he's not familiar with the manner at which Nnamdi Kanu speaks For years

Which principled person turns his back on someone just because he's going through trials

Is Reno Omokri consistent

Or should we call it mood swings

Honestly speaking Reno Omokri should have just remained quiet!

You don't rub salt on one's wound! At least no good friend does that!

Reno is a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

Why didn't ipob know this when they were busy hailing him. Now the honeymoon has ended Reno is now inconsistent and an Igbo hater. The igbos have their good side but also have their bad sides, a man who has been showing solidarity for the biafran cause and having good things to say about the igbos all of a sudden is an igbo hater simply because he shared a piece of past history. Says alot about the igbos.

That u say nice things about IGBOs doesnt mean u love them
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gambit23: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Igbos have crates more threads about Tinubu alone than the threads created by all other tribes in Nigeria about the Igbo tribe.

So, can we also apply the same logic that you based your comment on to Tinubu?

Paid dolt..

Yorubas are actually the ones opening IGBO threads on nairaland everyday
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Paid dolt..

Yorubas are actually the ones opening IGBO threads on nairaland everyday

No they’re not. As long as you keep paying your rent in Lagos and Ibadan, there’s no need to open new threads.

1 Like

Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by LatestBILLI(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol
Did you see me arguing about whether we are slaves or not? My comment was actually for those Reno was referring to. I can't open a special thread for it. My comment is enough.

As for you, get a life. Find something doing before igbo matter will kill you.
Babe. Me I like you and I go like lash you. How we go am now?
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by Gireiboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
ygowon:
Fulani Na terrorist. Land grabbers
Igbo's are born criminals, so what?
Re: The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. by DMerciful(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
An Algerian refused to engage an Israeli because of the usual Arab hate towards Isreal.

In Nigeria, Igbos are hated same way. Whenever misfortune befalls the Igbos or anything related to the Igbos, other Nigerians gloat and mock them. In fact they will be happy with their own misfortune if it equally affects Igbos but they'd insist its not hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci / The Saying, “one Nigeria” Is Mere Balderdash. My Wife Murdered In My Presence. / Hausa/fulani Is Far Richer Than Igbo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.