Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 PM

Iphone Xr And Xs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone Xr And Xs (1506 Views)

Selling!!! Iphone XR And Iphone 11 / CU iPhone XR and AirPods 2 / Brand New Iphone Xr (64gb) And Xs Max (64, 512gb) For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Xr And Xs by bada007(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
I wanna get one of the two gurus that know about this one which is better precisely the xr or xs......I know xr is bigger but xs has better internal
Re: Iphone Xr And Xs by serenityaliyu(m): 5:35am On Jul 25, 2021
Xs - better camera

Xr- bigger screen and battery

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Xr And Xs by deardevil(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Am currently using xr and I’ll say I enjoy the screen size and very good battery � life.....
Re: Iphone Xr And Xs by Onyeka90210(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
XR and XS have similar speed, but XS has the better Camera, portrait mode and telephoto zoom lens, better build quality, better display, feels premium, especially the gold. The only edge the xr has is that it is slightly bigger, and has a better battery life. Because of the poor 720p LCD display, when compared to the X series 1080p OLED sha,
An iPhone 8 plus 1080p LCD with about 401ppi looks better than the xr display which is 326ppi 720p LCD the same specs with an iPhone 6, but they used some kind of technology to make it look a bit better, but it's still 326ppi
To me the iPhone 6 display even looks sharper, because 326ppi on a 4.7 screen will look better than 326ppi on a 6.1 inch screen, you can legit see pixels on 326ppi on a big screen, it'll be looking outstretched and washed. It'll be a problem if you're coming from a higher ppi screen
the xr is a budget phone, it has a cheap build quality, it has very good internals, but the externals are poor generally, but it's cheap.
If you don't mind physical appearance want a bigger battery and want to save some bucks go for the xr
You may enjoy the phone so much the physical appearance may not be an issue in the end
The XR and 11 are marketing strategies that worked very fine, they had very good sales, but are budget iPhones in the end.(budget phones/midrangers sell better than flagships)
Personally, I'll pick an X not even an XS over XR.
If you can add more to your budget, just get the Xs max, That's one of the best iPhones to get now, value wise and feature wise, can go 3 more years with ease.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Xr And Xs by bada007(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks everyone I think the xs is better but if i can up my budget u will try and get the xsmax

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad T61 Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop @ 35K. / Lg Super UHD 4k Smart Tv (UK6400PLF) / Hp Dv9000 Series Laptop For Sale At 95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.