Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Letter To Police, Army And The General Citizens Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Police, Army And The General Citizens Of Nigeria (204 Views)

Fresh #endsars Protest As Police, Army Storm Lekki Toll Gate / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Still On Army And Ipob Clash In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Police, Army And The General Citizens Of Nigeria by Dantepet3000: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2021
With the rising case of insecurity and unimaginable pace of kidnappings,it is my duty as a bonafide member of the society to contribute to advise that relate to possible solutions that affect us all.
Kidnapping is the major focus and therefore instead of security agencies to casually issue out security distress numbers,on tv, I advise that detailed or precise phone numbers of closest check points of each and every area,neighbor-hood, street or high way be written boldly on every barricaded checkpoint so that people in that specific location can copy and save on thier phone so that whenever a kidnapping takes place right there,whosoever is an eye witness can phone nearby or closest security checkpoint for swift block or counter attack.
I dont know if this makes sense or not....if it does,this might actually save citizens instead of waiting for kidnappers to always escape and request for ransome......I need a cold bottle of origin and ps5

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Assignment Help Services / Us J1 Visa / Breathing Air Systems - Compressed Air Suitable For Breathing - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.