Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) (54817 Views)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by cRobo: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
I won't say a word
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who knows when we would stop celebrating minor infrastructures in Nigeria?

Nigeria a country where bridges and roads are seen as great achievements worthy of sight seeing.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bad one From the infamous dollar thief .
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:
A very good job....... some eastern governors should be ashamed of themselves seeing this
Their minions will be too ashamed to admit to this.

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Exponential101: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
You are a bastard.
What is your business with what Kano's priority should be while ikpeaze is busy looting your father to death.

nzeobi:

Nothing to be ashamed of. Governance is not only about flyovers and roads.

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by rave299: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Looks good
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Exponential101: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
You can compare whatever you like in flyover Kano beat all the 5 Igbo state hands down. Give kudo to Ganduje for performing beta than all the 5 Igbos governors put together in terms of infrastructure.

You can now take on education and claim Easterns state are doing way beta not this fraudulent disregard of where Kano did beta with you foolish n stylish cover of the glaring failures by the fools ruling Igboland.

nzeobi:

You don't compare both areas in education.
Education should a priority for Kano and not building flyovers for Keke and okada

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
dragnet001:
South-South oil money doing the magic.

In other news in less than 1 minute, you'll discover how to automatically generate 200k online every single month. With this unknown passive income system. It doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner. Send me a DM right now on 0 7 0 36 15 78 58 to get access.

What is this one saying? kano have ever been am industrial hub, before oil growth.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by 12spices(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good job.

But it doesn't have the touch to finish appeal though. undecided
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Exponential101: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you made the same complain about the miilken road by Ugwuayi that was washed away by slight rain n needed to be rebuilt with billions I would have reason along with you or the disaster of road shameless ikpeaze claim he build with trillion as intracity roads.

Xclusivedaniel6:

you dey mind the fool
that substandard structure, dem say na 4.5billion and that fool is busy talking about SHAME
we are doomed in this country

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na bridge and road dey freak naija at this age

Shioorrr! undecided

No wonder dem leaders sef dey commision road up and down cuz e be like achievement to them all and like say dem dey do us favor undecided
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyhiIsSAF0

KANO 3 IN ONE 4.5 BILLION DANGI UNDERPASS BRIDGE |PLACE TO VISIT IN KANO

The 3-in-1 Dangi Underpass/Flyover ยท Kano State Urban Planning and Development. The bridge is located at Zoo road kano opp s.k.y complex, Trade Fair Area, Kano, Nigeria | Park.
The bridge which was awarded for N4.5billion
I recently toured the flyover and underpass to see the work done after they comissioned the project.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by dragnet001: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
stinflame:

What is this one saying? kano have ever been am industrial hub, before oil growth.
So, you are saying they don't get federal allocation right? And if they do, where is the money coming from?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by heniford2: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good one from the North but i feel poor education has eating deep in North mostly kano
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And what is your point then?

And all that you mentioned above are marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region....... Please don't argue blindly

Southeast had some of the worst governor's just like other regions but you need to understand the message he's trying to pass.
The Northern governor's need to invest massively in human resources development( their efforts are not enough to start with)
Illiteracy and out of school children population in that region is something to worry about in the future.
I can be guilty of nairaland tribalism atimes but we are all humans bro.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And all that you mentioned above are they marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region?....... Please don't argue blindly
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kano is working
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Pharaohny: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Did I just watch this trash
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.
Did school add anything meaningful to ur ppl? Even if ur wrong claim is true Kano ppl are business ppl and international of Education, Health and Agriculture Kano have invested more than the entire SE!
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by cashkid18(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Exponential101:
You can compare whatever you like in flyover Kano beat all the 5 Igbo state hands down. Give kudo to Ganduje for performing beta than all the 5 Igbos governors put together in terms of infrastructure.

You can now take on education and claim Easterns state are doing way beta not this fraudulent disregard of where Kano did beta with you foolish n stylish cover of the glaring failures by the fools ruling Igboland.

Afonja man, I'm sure that no where in the whole of SW is developed as Kano. States like ogun state, the roads are nothing to write home about. Even the failure of a governor you people elected is confused on how to fix the state which made him to say that it will take more than 20 years to fix the roads in ogun state.

You should be worried about the lack of development in the waste and leave igbos alone.Governos like umahi and obiano have done more than all your states governors combined together
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by egunna(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

In as much as I commend him for a job well done, but when looking at it in another angle, do they really need this in a state where theirs high rate of poverty...

When you dish out better education system, your people would be able to maintain the infrastructure you have built...
have u ever being to Kano?if u ve not just park one side,na Dem Kno wetin dey worry Dem.i have been dere,so I can tell u dat with d population and d number of vehicles on d road each day,this is a timely project.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by MARKone(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's funny how the Old man Ganduje, is trying in modernizing Kano State. But the younger and active Governors are basically doing nothing in their respective states.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by celeiyke: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And all that you mentioned above are they marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region?...... Please don't argue blindly

Have you been to Kano b4?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Bobosneh: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
I thought you guys are about to have a sensible arguments but it turns out as an insensible one as usual. If you guys are still reasoning like how the Bleep are going to move forward. You are still fighting for one region over another why can't we just be united and vote this people out of office. Can someone tell me which one of the regions has a world class standard of education and apart from that how will you called yourself a graduate and still be riding keke and keep blaming the government. If you are a graduate and still don't know how to create opportunities for yourself then you have learned nothing at all. You just wasted awhile lots of your life going to school. We should all understand that going to school doesn't garranttee anyone work. Everything is just messed up in this country.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Vireani79: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:
A very good job....... some eastern governors should be ashamed of themselves seeing this
U want to compare wat Kano gets and what ur state gets
Don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by largeman4u(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
I see money enter agbada grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by computer0810(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow.....what a tourist sight for northerners

Meanwhile the north and east r fighting above over education, both north, east and d west governors have failed In terms of education, infrastructure, health and human development.....all dey do is play politics for selfish reasons even after being elected

Dis does not change d fact that d north is a zoo and northerners behave like animals...Islam there main problems

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nnamdi640: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:
Hope you know that federal allocation of Kano is like combining two states in the east. Kano governor supposed to do more than this if not corruption that is killing us all, nevertheless our own east governors should copy from this.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Exponential101: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lamentation of a shameless igbo lunatic.
A cursed Igbo jumped into disparaging a governor performing beta than all the 5 Igbos governors n you are here foaming in the mouth instead of telling to stop foaming in the mouth. Many of you dead brain Igbos deserve to be beaten to death I swear.

If roads are not good in Ogun nobody will jump over that to start claiming Ogun generate more IGR than Kano like your foolish kinsmen are implying claiming beta education when the topic is about building infrastructure.

cashkid18:

Afonja man, I'm sure that no where in the whole of SW is developed as Kano. States like ogun state, the roads are nothing to write home about. Even the failure of a governor you people elected is confused on how to fix the state which made him to say that it will take more than 20 years to fix the roads in ogun state.

You should be worried about the lack of development in the waste and leave igbos alone.Governos like umahi and obiano have done more than all your states governors combined together
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Bobosneh: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
In this country you will see an Hausa man born and breed in the in the southwrn nigeria cannot compete for any political post and so is anyone from any other region. There is nothing wrong If a Fulani man rule for 4 or 8 the moment we stop see ourselves as Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Fulani but first consider ourselves as Nigerian before anything then maybe we may still have hope but if we continue like this calling each other names and cursing each other just to support all this corrupt people we call leaders my brothers and sisters we are doom.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by lonecatt(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And all that you mentioned above are they marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region?...... Please don't argue blindly
out of school children is why we have Boko Haram in the north, they will come back as terrorists to blow up those bridges

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by OmoManU: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

In as far as I may not want to differ but infrastructure devpt form a very important part of devpt, also I personally don't believe govt should be responsible for public health care rather put platforms in place for private sector to grow, education and agriculture issa big priority, i concur

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

Not some, all of them should be ashamed of themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.