Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s (839 Views)

Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch / IPOB FOOLISHNESS: “We Don’t Want Biafra Anymore”-IGBOS / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by History555: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2021
What is it with all these threads on ipob. To the extent op created a thread at 3.29 a.m.
Are u guys this idle, jobless and bereft of anything meaningful to do with ur lives other than creating threads about ipob.
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by Christiansen(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:

And who are you? Yoruba man...

Yoruba sef... imagine!

Funny people

Dan Banza shege Bayerebe.. uzu!

Im not a Yoruba man, but it's okay if you think I am. Like I care
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by Christiansen(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Says a Yoruba human...
Gibberish!

Lmfao
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by stanluiz(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:

I haven't seen anything yet? Lolzz so you mean you guys still have more uselessness and stupidity up your sleeves? Don't worry, you guys should continue. It's like the ijaw people said, very soon the little compassion you've obtained from south south will be no more. You guys will be disgraced and thrown out of south south. If you form strong head, we will call the fulani/Yoruba lead army to come kill all of you like they always do grin
That time we will see if I'm not the one that will come to your burial cheesy grin
The same yourba led obasanjo army that wipe out all the ijaws from odi community. The ijaw massacre in odi that make timaya to release album crying Dem Mama Dem papa grin ABI no be so grin

Or the same abacha boys that wipe out ogoni community including hanging Saro wiwa.

Nass dominated by Nass has given you guys 2.5% petroleum industry bill ( piB) will they corner 30% Yet you cowards has remain silent for life. Yeye minorities.

Ipob is irrelevant In south east affairs. They are insignificant and does not control any political post in the South East. Whatever statement they made, they are speaking for themselves not for the South East.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by Christiansen(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2021
stanluiz:
The same yourba led obasanjo army that wipe out all the ijaws from odi community. The ijaw massacre in odi that make timaya to release album crying Dem Mama Dem papa grin ABI no be so grin

Or the same abacha boys that wipe out ogoni community including hanging Saro wiwa.

Nass dominated by Nass has given you guys 2.5% petroleum industry bill ( piB) will they corner 30% Yet you cowards has remain silent for life. Yeye minorities.

Ipob is irrelevant In south east affairs. They are insignificant and does not control any political post in the South East. Whatever statement they made, they are speaking for themselves not for the South East.

Know this and know peace.

Im not ijaw but Ika. Get that into that empty skull of yours!

Lolz, you even have the AUDACITY to mock ijaw and ogoni people how they were killed.
Should I remind of how many Igbos died during the Civil War? grin should I remind you? undecided

The nigga who led your people to their early grave fled the zoo first chance he got. At the end of the day, your people all died for nothing. *spits

You guys still never learn. Since the Civil War your people have received more massacre from the military more than any other tribe so shush it you Lil puppy.

Look lemme warn you, you igbo people should leave south south out of that trash we you call Biafra. Don't drag us into it, We don't want you. so kindly take your toxicity and folishness to the east. The moment you Igbos try any nonsense here, we will call the army on you. They will rush down here knowing how they dislike you people. After all Buhari already warned earlier that he will treat you guys in the language that yall will understand.
He's not gotten the opportunity yet, has he? No. He will get it soon

There are no igbos in south south so please yall should face your fronts. All these problem wouldn't be here if you people just stay in your damn lane

Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by stanluiz(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Christiansen:

Im not ijaw but Ika. Get that into that empty skull of yours!

Lolz, you even have the AUDACITY to mock ijaw and ogoni people how they were killed.
Should I remind of how many Igbos died during the Civil War? grin should I remind you? undecided

The nigga who led your people to their early grave fled the zoo first chance he got. At the end of the day, your people all died for nothing. *spits

You guys still never learn. Since the Civil War your people have received more massacre from the military more than any other tribe so shush it you Lil puppy.

Look lemme warn you, you igbo people should leave south south out of that trash we you call Biafra. Don't drag us into it, We don't want you. so kindly take your toxicity and folishness to the east. The moment you Igbos try any nonsense here, we will call the army on you. They will rush down here knowing how they dislike you people. After all Buhari already warned earlier that he will treat you guys in the language that yall will understand.
He's not gotten the opportunity yet, has he? No. He will get it soon

There are no igbos in south south so please yall should face your fronts. All these problem wouldn't be here if you people just stay in your damn lane
I don't give a f**k of who you are. Your tiny mushroom tribe called ika Abi iko is inconsequential . I no blame una . Na ipob give una mouth to talk all rubbish and to massage you guys ego while in reality you guys are insignificant and inconsequential.

No igbo send your mushroom tiny tribe. Get that into your skull cheesy
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by Christiansen(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2021
stanluiz:
I don't give a f**k of who you are. Your tiny mushroom tribe called ika Abi iko is inconsequential . I no blame una . Na ipob give una mouth to talk all rubbish and to massage you guys ego while in reality you guys are insignificant and inconsequential.

No igbo send your mushroom tiny tribe. Get that into your skull cheesy

You've said it all. "I no blame una, na Igbos I blame". IPOB and igbo people takes the blame, and all of em!
They moment you start fooling yourself and your old age, no one will respect you anymore.
There are no igbos in delta so focus your uselessness to the east please. You will not claim south south or add them into Biafra just because you think there are igbos in it, which is obviously false.
It's true that we are inconsequential, not denying. Just leave us alone. Face your front and stop giving us your attention as if we asked for it.
Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by Kamanuozuzu: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
anythingcelebri:
Outlawed organization reacted to Clark's remark by calling him a "general without foot soldiers". According to a statement issued by IPOB spokesperson Emma Powerful, the lawmaker is not authorized to speak on behalf of the people of South-South. To this end, the PANDEF has requested an apology from Igbo leaders, claiming that the remark IPOB made against Clark was irresponsible. IPB's foolishness, claimed PANDEF's national chairman, Emmanuel Ibok Essien, will erode any sympathy they had garnered from the South-South, he added. Continue reading

U sound like you're doing IPOB a favour joining your kith and kin to agitate for your freedom.

May be they should pay you same way you normally demand to be paid before they construct a road or mount electric poles in your oil-ravaged communities.

Re: Ipob's Foolishness Would Erode Any Compassion They Had Obtained From The South-s by DMerciful(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Clark is over 90yrs. If not greed and poor leadership, why is he still at the hem of affairs?

A leader tgat cannot handover at the right time is greedy and selfish!

Hausa Man Insults Buhari Says He Is Tired Of Nigeria[video] / Cows Cause An Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Compulsory Vaccination Is Not From Pit Of Hell - APC Replies Enenche