Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE (587 Views)

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Sancte21(m): 5:03am On Jul 25, 2021
I CAN NEVER GIVE A PASTOR TITHES

DON'T BE DECEIVED CHILD OF GOD

THE BEST WAY OF PAYING TITHES IS NOT BY GIVING TO YOUR GREEDY PASTORS

THE BEST WAY OF PAYING TITHES IS BY VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES WITH FOODSTUFFS

WHY NOT PAY YOUR TITHES DIRECTLY TO GOD BY PAYING THE SCHOOL FEES OF ORPHANS

WHY NOT PAY YOUR TITHES BY CLOTHING THE NAKED ALONG YOUR STREETS

YOU CAN PAY YOUR TITHES BY HELPING TO SUPPORT PETTY TRADERS LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN SELLING SACHET PURE WATER AFTER SCHOOL

THINK LIKE A HUMAN BEING BEFORE YOU REPLY MY POST

DON'T ALLOW ANY PASTOR TO BRAINWASH YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS

YOUR TITHES PAYMENT COULD ALSO BE IN THE FORM OF FEEDING YOUR PARENTS BY SENDING TO THEM MONEY MONTHLY

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

SHINE YOUR TITHES EYES OOOOOOO BECAUSE TITHES STEALING PASTORS ARE ON RAMPAGE

THAT'S HOW "ONE" WAS ENCOURAGING THE PAYMENT OF TITHES ONLINE DURING THE ALMIGHTY CORONA LOCKDOWN

BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

1 Like

Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Grace001: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2021
They are coming for you
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:
DON'T BE DECEIVED CHILD OF GOD
THE BEST WAY OF PAYING TITHES IS BY VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES WITH FOODSTUFFS
WHY NOT PAY YOUR TITHES BY CLOTHING THE NAKED ALONG YOUR STREETS
YOU CAN PAY YOUR TITHES BY HELPING TO SUPPORT PETTY TRADERS LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN SELLING SACHET PURE WATER AFTER SCHOOL
THINK LIKE A HUMAN BEING BEFORE YOU REPLY MY POST
DON'T ALLOW ANY PASTOR TO BRAINWASH YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS
YOUR TITHES PAYMENT COULD ALSO BE IN THE FORM OF FEEDING YOUR PARENTS BY SENDING TO THEM MONEY MONTHLY
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.
SHINE YOUR TITHES EYES OOOOOOO BECAUSE TITHES STEALING PASTORS ARE ON RAMPAGE
THAT'S HOW "ONE" WAS ENCOURAGING THE PAYMENT OF TITHES ONLINE DURING THE ALMIGHTY CORONA LOCKDOWN
BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

There is a sharp difference between paying your tithe to philanthropic lifestyle, we know that most people has been robbed spiritually by their so called pastors but that doesn't nullifies God's things that must be paid to God! Mark 12:17

The tithe is something sacred that has nothing to do with been a philanthropist so a believer must pay it DIRECTLY to God. But how do you pay your tithe directly to someone you can't see?

I'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES if you're interested in knowing how true Christians are paying their tithes directly to God today through the New Melchizedek (Jesus Christ) {Hebrews 7:1-14 } i'm available!

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by petra1(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:

Tithes is given to God church money does not belong to the Pastor . The pastor himself gives tithe. Most Pastors have jobs except few full time pastors who have monthly stipends. Most Pastors are volunteers.

Wrong. what you give the poor is called alms . there are different kinds of givings in Gods Kingdom.
offering ,tithes, seed, honorarium,vows etc One does not take the place of the other . we have to give for all

1 Like

Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:

DON'T BE DECEIVED CHILD OF GOD..

BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Do not make an error son, Deuteronomy 12:11, is The Law.
"then it shall come about that THE PLACE in which the Lord your God will choose for His name to dwell, there you shall bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings and your sacrifices, YOUR TITHES AND THE CONTRIBUTION OF YOUR HAND, and all your choice votive

It is about The Holy Place Where God resides. even if his preists are as Eli and Samuel's children.
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Sancte21(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Grace001:
They are coming for you

God will surely oppose my opposers and fight against my fighters.

TRUTH BE TOLD, NOT FOR ONCE, BUT AT ALL TIMES
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Sancte21(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do not make an error son, Deuteronomy 12:11, is The Law.
"then it shall come about that THE PLACE in which the Lord your God will choose for His name to dwell, there you shall bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings and your sacrifices, YOUR TITHES AND THE

CONTRIBUTION OF YOUR HAND, and all your choice votive

It is about The Holy Place Where God resides. even if his preists are as Eli and Samuel's children.

Before I PROCLAIM ANY REVEALED TRUTH, HEAR ME CHILD, I MUST HAVE DESCENDED FROM A HILL TOP AFTER FASTING AND PRAYERS

One can't really understand my revealed truth if he or she is always loaded with okra soup and semo or akpu and ohaa soup and , and the list goes on

WHY NOT ASCEND THE MOUNTAIN TOP TODAY AND SEE IF GOD WILL NOT TELL YOU HIS MIND ABOUT A PARTICULAR SCRIPTURE

I CAN BE REACHED ON:

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by hisgrace090: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2021
The original tithe i know is for the well being of those appointed in His churches and the church upkeep.
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by tamonokare: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Pastors are thieves. Organized religion is a scam
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Kobojunkie: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2021
hisgrace090:
The original tithe i know is for the well being of those appointed in His churches and the church upkeep.
Tithes and Offerings were defined by God for the wellbeing of the poor and also those He chose to have no inheritance in the land of Canaan and this in the Old Covenant Law an agreement between God and those who have the blood of Jacob flowing in their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Sancte21(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Tithes and Offerings were defined by God for the wellbeing of the poor and also those He chose to have no inheritance in the land of Canaan and this in the Old Covenant Law an agreement between God and those who have the blood of Jacob flowing in their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided
Junkie is always philosophizing. In the things of God, we do theology
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:

Junkie is always philosophizing. In the things of God, we do theology
Philosophizing the Truth of God? Be careful! lipsrsealed
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by Sancte21(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
petra1:

Tithes is given to God church money does not belong to the Pastor . The pastor himself gives tithe. Most Pastors have jobs except few full time pastors who have monthly stipends. Most Pastors are volunteers.

Wrong. what you give the poor is called alms . there are different kinds of givings in Gods Kingdom.
offering ,tithes, seed, honorarium,vows etc One does not take the place of the other . we have to give for all

From the above, I can smell the rat of the language of the worldly world!!!
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tithe payment is a command from God.

You pay your tithes to God's house not to an orphanage or to any charity.

Any pastor who misuses God's tithes comes under divine judgement.

As for us, our responsibility is to obey God by paying tithes to support the gospel.
Re: TITHES STEALING PASTORS ON RAMPAGE by petra1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sancte21:

From the above, I can smell the rat of the language of the worldly world!!!

explain

(1) (Reply)

The Universe Doesn't Exist / Glory Reign 2022 / Do Your Friends Lift You Up Spiritually? Or Do They Buy You Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.