Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! (204 Views)

What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / Make Sure You Help Those In Need. (remember the spiritual needs too) / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2021
It doesn't matter if you fare sumptuously
everyday as the rich man who had a poor neighbor called Lazarus, or your investments yield much profit as the "rich fool" whose ground produced a bountiful harvest that he didn't have room enough to store them, you are cursed. Luke 12:16, 16:19.

It's not me but Jesus who says so:

Matthew 25:41-46 (KJV)

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

So whether you like it or not, you're obligated to help those who are poor and needy around you, if you have more than enough, otherwise you're cursed.

That's what the Word of God says!

God bless.
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by Hezzyluv: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2021
so whether you like it or not, you're obligated to help those who are poor and needy around you, if you have more than enough, otherwise you're cursed.

@bold, you mustn't have more then enough before you share with ppl practice it when it's little, so that if it becomes much in your hand, you can keep giving out with ease. Becoz, "e no easy to give out if you get more then enough" when you didn't start practicing giving from the little you have
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by Monogamy: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Hahahahahaha.. Why threatening? No be me work for my money again ni.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by ignis: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
Hahahahahaha.. Why threatening? No be me work for my money again ni.

I wonder oooo
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Hezzyluv:

@bold, you mustn't have more then enough before you share with ppl practice it when it's little, so that if it becomes much in your hand, you can keep giving out with ease. Becoz, "e no easy to give out if you get more then enough" when you didn't start practicing giving from the little you have
I guess you have a point, however it's just like saying if you have two coats, you give one out, but it's hard to give out if you only have one.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by Hezzyluv: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I guess you have a point, however it's just like saying if you have two coats, you give one out, but it's hard to give out if you only have one.

Thanks and God bless.

You can still share the one you have, if you wear it today, he wears it 2moro. Sounds Kool right? grin

Which ever way, let love leads...
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You can still share the one you have, if you wear it today, he wears it 2moro. Sounds Kool right? grin

Which ever way, let love leads...
Lol!

You're quite funny.

You could also give it to him.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by earthboy: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2021
If Christians didn't swerve away from the Acts 5 model the world would have been a better place.
Re: If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed! by NORSIYK(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2021
If You Don't Help Those In Need When You Have The Means To Help, You Are Cursed (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsbOGIK3qxM

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Rccg's 69th Annual Convention | A Wave Of New Glory / (Download) THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM by Apostle Joshua Selman (August 1, 2021) / Life Is filled with opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.