Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) (57726 Views)

Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oga stop lying jare, you don't want to reveal your brother, he went to buy Amala and Ewedu before the incident, I saw this news yesterday, but you're here talking about Eba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
egusi na ogbono[b]egusi na ogbono[/b]egusi na ogbono
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by realstars: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
eba don 4uk his gentle and rugged syle up.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hey nairaland I need your help, why is that anytime I come online my account do log out I have to login back again why is it so
I need your help
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by FreedomArmy: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
When the gods are angry this is the result.
He should appease the gods.
My humble submission
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by realstars: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingsceedon:
Oga stop lying jare, you don't want to reveal your brother, he went to buy Amala and Ewedu before the incident, I saw this news yesterday, but you're here talking about Eba
so na you with am follow, i think the boys accedent has a clean and clear withness.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by bleskid: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
I have a question ,, which day will be poverty funeral .....
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
When your village people reason your matter, you begin to make senseless mistakes like this. So he could not take bike to buy eba?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by vabok(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
I get the spares for sale. Hit me if interested!
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Tbasicme: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by KINGOROOLA: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Elsueno: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Always stay there when fixing ur vehicle or taking it for a Wash.

Always make time & stay till everything is Completed. Trust Nobody!

1 Like

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by WinForever(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let us be careful!

Meanwhile, let all the living seek salvation in Christ Jesus.
This is the only way to guaranty eternal life.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Jfkito: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ishilove:
When your village people reason your matter, you begin to make senseless mistakes like this. So he could not take bike to buy eba?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by foreshore(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396307/car-washer-wrecks-clients-car-driving-buy-food-photo-video/

How can that be a punishment. He should be made to fix it to serve as a deterrent
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
This one na big wahala o
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Pennnywise(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wahala
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
He go turn minister of car wash for the owner of the car till Jesus comes
post=104064638:
Oh Boy.
4matic?

See Gbese!
Where him wan start from sef?
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by IjeBos(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
The cost of repair alone would be estimated to about 500k if not more now anybody buying wouldnt want to hear that it was a washerman that damaged it hence repainting the front part so that guy has devalue that car. I don't know what I would do if I am the owner of the car besides if I will take a client's car to a car wash I hold the key i can't stammer to the owner that one unfortunate car wash guy damaged it.

500k ke? That damage will start at at least 2.5 million. That's assuming it doesn't have any engine damage given the engine is further back in that car.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Vireani79: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Xiaomi1:
there is nothing like eba and ewedu. It's amala and ewedu

Says who
Oga there is eba and ewedu.
Yorubas eat it
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wahala.. You wash car finish, e remain to go drop key but wan voice dey tell you "Kamoru hafa, mek we use am go buy eba chow, if Hauwa see you laidis, she go jus gree for you onetime"

Shiorr see your life outside now, won ti get e laslas.

1 Like

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vireani79:

Says who
Oga there is eba and ewedu.
Yorubas eat it
you are speaking for yourself.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by frowland(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Xiaomi1:
there is nothing like eba and ewedu. It's amala and ewedu

Sorry, there is something like eba and Ewedu.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
IjeBos:

500k ke? That damage will start at at least 2.5 million. That's assuming it doesn't have any engine damage given the engine is further back in that car.
if its 2.5m then he shldnt be lying down abeg he go either turn to the motor or by another one angry
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Vireani79: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are speaking for yourself.

I grew up in Lagos oga
I sabi yorubas die
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by IjeBos(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
if its 2.5m then he shldnt be lying down abeg he go either turn to the motor or by another one angry

You can't squeeze water from a stone. Even if you beat him finish, it's not getting you back that money. I would never hand over my key to anyone working on my car who I know couldn't afford to fix the car if damaged.

1 Like

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by nedekid: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
justmondris:

So you taking people’s act of letting things go for granted?
No, I am not, I am just being practical. Truth is the driver cannot pay. Take him to police and the most they will do is charge him to court. Possibly your car will be detained as evidence even if the case drags for months. Even if the driver is convicted, there is huge probability the jail term will have an option of fine. It could even be 5k fine. Only you the owner of the benz will take your hand and money go bail your motor from the police station say you no do case again.
The best bet is to try to avoid such situation happening. And if it does, face your insurer.

1 Like

Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by nedekid: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
IjeBos:

You can't squeeze water from a stone. Even if you beat him finish, it's not getting you back that money. I would never hand over my key to anyone working on my car who I know couldn't afford to fix the car if damaged.
Even when you beat him case can change if he meets some crooked police. When they play ball with him (cos they cannot make money off him), case will turn to assault or attempted murder.
Hmm. Hunter go become hunted. Bashing of car wount be the issue again, na human life matter you go the settle.
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Elsueno:
Always stay there when fixing ur vehicle or taking it for a Wash.

Always make time & stay till everything is Completed. Trust Nobody!

Honestly. I go there with my drinks and snacks. I sit there and I must see everything
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by Legacyfinace: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
My guy don buy market
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by 46arcadez(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
nedekid:
Unfortunately, nothing will happen. Owner will have to fix or sell his car, the culprit will return to work, after tops 1 week
Sure bet
Re: Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) by AceRoyal: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
joway82:

Stay charged up at all times with your devices (tablets, phones and type c port laptops).

Pay on delivery Nationwide.

Call or chat the number below in the picture.

Price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.