Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? (531 Views)

How I Made Over $3k Per Trade On Forex After Studying This Forex Course / Check Out This Forex Strategy On MT4 Mobile / Visit This Forex Website And See For Ourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by Juicethekid: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Nairalanders Goodmorning
Please can anyone help me with forex trading strategies to make at least something every trade so I can help myself as a student?
I'll appreciate every candid advise or anything helpful tips please..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by chibrizzy: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Juicethekid:
Nairalanders Goodmorning
Please can anyone help me with forex trading strategies to make at least something every trade so I can help myself as a student?
I'll appreciate every candid advise or anything helpful tips please..

Go and buy indicators its like support and resistance ,
Moving average..
RSI
Ichimoku...
You go get a reasonable profit every day
Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by fennels007(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Careful
Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by Mobi47(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
if you can pay 10k, I will show u the one I invented. with $50 you earn 1-2$ daily. Even if you would get a genuine strategy that really pays, you must pay for it. They will not give it to you for free and its expensive and you can fall into the hands of scammers
Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by emmaebube: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
I can teach you pure price action..
Indicators don't work, no matter how costly you buy them..
They don't predict the future, they tag along with the present
Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by Juicethekid: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
emmaebube:
I can teach you pure price action.. Indicators don't work, no matter how costly you buy them.. They don't predict the future, they tag along with the present
okay sir How can I learn the pure price action?
Re: Who Can Do This? Forex Traders? by emmaebube: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juicethekid:
okay sir
How can I learn the pure price action?
0*8*1*6*1*4*2*1*4*1*9

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On The Type Of Business To Do With #500000 / Plantain Chips Business In Nigeria / Cheapest International Exams Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.