Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sister In-law Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister In-law Wahala (3215 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Father-in-law Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister In-law Wahala by akpunda86: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Hi family.i rember when I was in nairalland as a single then married 12 years ago.
Marriage full of challenges.well mine no exception.
My wife last born of d family have an elder sis in same state with us.well this sister was a pain in d ass as was single everyday in my house no privacy at all.I endured but my endurance was not enuff.Well d Said sis got married I was happy but funny enuff she and hubby were based in our state.well hubby based in anoda state so practically the sis single again as always in my house.mind I'm not against her coming to my house see her sis but there is a normal time.How can one be at ur house as early as 7.30am.you go school runs and coming back so u relax a bit and behold d sis chewing gum making noise .
Well I have pleaded with my wife begging her of privacy she flares up I cool for peace to reign.
I have a house help that was stubborn well this her sis took up d case shouted and shouted on the house girl.the house girl was right but I can't talk.was a double job for her taking care of our kids with my wife sis kids.she said much for her but my wife sis almost killed her.
House girl ran away and later came bk with her sis to pack her goods my wife again called her sis Na she talk not my wife I just dey look.
If u are a married guy set the boundary line once married not later.
Just this month I told my wife I need my privacy she flared and said my house her house and I said yes with boundaries.she said No .well katakata started cos I can't take or have two captains or wives in my house.I have brodas wives relatives do visit but not to disturb my wife no gree till she saw oda side seeing her marriage collapsing her mum waded in and the said sis was warned to stay off my house.she sent me messages full of insults but I blessed her
Today my marriage is back to normal I enjoy my privacy I enjoy my wife I love my family.
So as new intending couples set the boundary line on time.once late is a waiting time bomb .in-laws are allowed but there are limits.
Thanks all

15 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Bola146(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Just thank God for your mom in law. You were an effeminate, an efulefu, a sissy (no insults) for not taking a tough stand and keeping quiet like a scared bingo who ran away terrified with its tail between its legs. Till your mother Inlaw came to your rescue.

Next time, stop being a sissy, efulefu, effeminate; Be tough, be a man, be bold and vocal about your set boundaries, and be authoritative about it. If your wife knows this she dare not step into that zone to touch your tigers tail.

angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Tokskob2008: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2021
This your write up is a bit difficult to read nevertheless I think I got the gist but just like the guy above said stop being too soft. If not for your mother you'd still be facing the shit till now so man up and always stamp your feet to the ground on whatever you want at home.

15 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by akpunda86: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
kingreign:
Just thank God for your mom in law. You were an effeminate, an efulefu, a sissy (no insults) for not taking a tough stand and keeping quiet like a scared bingo who ran away terrified with its tail between its legs. Till your mother Inlaw came to your rescue.

Next time, stop being a sissy, efulefu, effeminate; Be tough, be a man, be bold and vocal about your set boundaries, and be authoritative about it. If your wife knows this she dare not step into that zone to touch your tigers tail.

angry angry angry

Ok sir efulefu
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by mrblessed(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2021
You were able to regain control after losing for a time because you married from a reasonable family. This is why our ancestors examine the family of the bride before contracting marriages. It would have been difficult for you if the family takes umbrage at your dissatisfaction with attitude of your wife and her sister, and demands you apologise or show respect to the so-called elder sister for "insulting" her. Yes, some families are so unbeluevely senseless and irresponsible.

Your wife and her elder sister proved unreasonable, maybe because they took your patience for cowardice. So congratulations are in order for having reasserted your martial sovereignty after a little confrontation.

13 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
You want to break the sisterly bond between them and you finally did.
Congrats, Mr Me, my wife and I."

The good thing is you love your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
CharisEleos post=104076276:

Why are you here again? sad
You have started again?
I see no reason to give such a silly comment. In case you you may have forgotten, what God has joined together let no man put assunder.

5 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Siblings need to understand that there are boundaries in marriage they should respect.
Once a sibling is married, his/her marriage comes first before whatever relationship you had.

3 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
It seems your wife being the last born is very attached to her sister. Thank God your mother-in-law is reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Did you not read the post? undecided

Sisterly bond indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

There should be sisterly bond with sense, not sisterly bond that will interfer with marital bond.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ishilove:

There should be sisterly bond with sense, not sisterly bond that will interfer with marital bond.

Na so.

mariahAngel:

Did you not read the post? undecided

Sisterly bond indeed!

What suggests here that I didn't read the post?
Margaret Thatcher..

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

You really do sound awkward and confused for your age, even the wife's mother agreed with the husband on the sisters' obvious invasion, but you choose to ignore that part abi.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

What in his post suggests he was trying to do that, or do you lack basic reading comprehension?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by CsRockefeller(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

You really do sound awkward and confused for your age, even the wife's mother agreed with the husband on the sisters' obvious invasion, but you choose to ignore that part abi.....
InTheCloudySky:
What in his post suggests he was trying to do that, or do you lack basic reading comprehension?
JovialJune:

Who are these forum rats?
Are you guys using me to learn how to type here or what?

At the count of three, crawl back into your holes. Ngwa!

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

You are dumb, and you are proud of being dumb sha, you don't take to correction, and don't accept that you're wrong, see all your replies to others who pointed out your very senseless comment, does it sound like someone that passed through the four walls of a school? Ask yourself if you're mentally okay, just ask yourself for once.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

She doesn't, just watch how will she will call you out with insults.

4 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

You are dumb, and you are proud of being dumb sha, you don't take to correction, and don't accept that you're wrong, see all your replies to others who pointed out your very senseless comment, does it sound like someone that passed through the four walls of a school? Ask yourself if you're mentally okay, just ask yourself for once.

Why are you getting personal with me? Have we met somewhere before?

What is it about a light comment i made that is stirring up such bitter reactions/ words from you guys? Even to attributing it to me not been to school? You can come and enroll me in school. Madam scholar (only behind keypad.).

Can you see how bitter you appear?
Mehnn.... The beef no be here o..

Just stop being pained. ok? If you're looking for someone to vent your anger on, look Eastward cos I'm not cut out for such dramas. Ok?

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
My first comment to you was to correct your so called "light" misconception of the Op, this was your reply to me below:

CharisEleos:

I replied you same insults you dished out, instead of you to take your "L" in peace seeing that you have nothing useful to vent, your comeback is to call me bitter and venting anger:

CharisEleos:

Why are you getting personal with me? Have we met somewhere before?

What is it about a light comment i made that is stirring up such bitter reactions/ words from you guys? Even to attributing it to not been to school?

Can see how bitter you appear?
Mehnn.... The beef no be here o..

Just stop being pained. ok? If you're looking for someone to vent your anger on, look Eastward cos I'm not cut out for such dramas. Ok?

SMH.

Now who is the bitter and anger induced one here among everyone?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:
My first comment to you was to correct your so called "light" misconception of the Op, this was your reply to me below:

I replied you same insults you dished out, instead of you to take your "L" in peace seeing that you have nothing useful to vent, your comeback is to call me bitter and venting anger:

Pls, kindly ignore the trolls and its shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

She doesn't, just watch how will she will call you out with insults.
She dare not try because I get mouth too. Don't mind her, 40 and arguing upandan on Nairaland with women years her junior. If that isn't something .

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Do you mind?

Im a happy soul. No time for bad energy. Biko.

Now, run along!

3 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
She dare not try because I get mouth too. Don't mind her, 40 and arguing upandan on Nairaland with women years her junior. If that isn't something .

This comment isn’t fair.

There are boundaries we should respect as humans.

1 Like

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingreign:

Why are you here again? sad
You have started again?
I see no reason to give such a silly comment. In case you you may have forgotten, what God has joined together let no man put assunder.

Please, who is this? And what did I start again?

One thing you guys should know is.... I don't really take most of the things I say here to heart. Like every other member on here, I make my contributions and move on. So I wonder why anyone would be keeping tracks and records of my comments so they can use it to taunt me in another thread. Thats witchcraft!

Now, I can't even remember coming across this moniker because I don't keep record of wrongs. Please, you guys should free me and face your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

[s]Please, who is this? And what did I start again?

One thing you guys should know is.... I don't really take most of the things I say here to heart. Like every other member on here, I make my contributions and move on. So I wonder why anyone would be keeping tracks and records of my comments so they can use it to taunt me in another thread. Thats witchcraft!

Now, I can't even remember coming across this moniker because I don't keep record of wrongs. Please, you guys should free me and face your lane.[/s]

Mrs Skewed attitude, how far?
Ishilove, sisisioge, Mariahangel, does this troll remind us of Onila and Zorr only that this is more radically silly than the two combined?

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingreign:

Mrs Skewed attitude, how far?
Ishilove, sisisioge, Mariahangel, does this troll remind us of Onila and Zorr only that this is more radically silly than the two mentioned?

Huh?
Really?

Suit yourself.
SMH.
Re: Sister In-law Wahala by JovialJune(f): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Do you mind?

Im a happy soul. No time for bad energy. Biko.

Now, run along!

Lol a happy soul oozing bitterness everywhere, bad energy calling someone else bad energy, people will keep schooling you to always behave sane until you get sense one day

Nsidime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
CharisEleos:

Huh?
Really?

Suit yourself.
SMH.

Sweerie are you dark skinned (no offens) ?

1 Like

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol a happy soul oozing bitterness everywhere, bad energy calling someone else bad energy, people will keep schooling you to always behave sane until you get sense one day

Nsidime.

Oh.. now I understand. Typical of you guys. Always pained.

Bye!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sister In-law Wahala by kingreign(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Nsidime.
AkpanIko, atta ndisime! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? / Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Clarity Regarding Nigerians Born Abroad And Nigerians Born In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.