Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Posted To Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Kaduna (1146 Views)

NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Kaduna by Lisaint(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello please I just printed my NYSC call up letter and I was posted to Kaduna! All the way from Lagos. Please give me some advices, how do I travel? How safe is Kaduna for NYSC? Especially with the kidnapping and banditry that has seem to be the order of the day in that state!
I will also like to meet fellow PCM posted to kaduna from Lagos too.

I AM SCARED,
my family is also scared!!!!

Re: Posted To Kaduna by delighttessy(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Welcome to Kaduna
Re: Posted To Kaduna by Marks112: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lisaint:
Hello please I just printed my NYSC call up letter and I was posted to Kaduna! All the way from Lagos. Please give me some advices, how do I travel? How safe is Kaduna for NYSC? Especially with the kidnapping and banditry that has seem to be the order of the day in that state!
I will also like to meet fellow PCM posted to kaduna from Lagos too.

I AM SCARED,
my family is also scared!!!!
Just go to addo and enter Sdexpress or Landstar
And pray they don’t post you to zaria and other villages
Currently serving there batch Astream2
And they are very lenient with relocation
Just get your medical report ready,you could get asthma and ulcer medical report ,you will print it out with hard paper not the normal A4,guys do run it ,it’s 2k-3k
Then buy inhaler,and maybe gelusil
Don’t be too active in camp,frequent the clinic make dem know you there as someone that’s not strong enough to serve there
And when you are given relocation form,don’t pick lagos and your state of origin
You can try ogun or oyo
Towards the end of the camp claim ulcer issue,say you are weak and all,try spend night for the clinic
When the officials come for their rounds if they see you there,they will ask you to take exeat and relocate you ,they will go get your file
That’s what my friend did she’s in oyo now
Don’t rely on plug o,We that did we are back in kaduna

When you miss the chance in camp,it’s hard outside

1 Like

Re: Posted To Kaduna by Marks112: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
delighttessy:
Welcome to Kaduna
Are you in kaduna??
Re: Posted To Kaduna by Lisaint(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Marks112:

Just get your medical report ready,you could get asthma and ulcer medical report ,you will print it out with hard paper not the normal A4,guys do run it ,it’s 2k-3k
Don’t be too active in camp,frequent the clinic make dem know you there as someone that’s not strong enough to serve there
And when you are given relocation form,don’t pick lagos and your state of origin
You can try ogun or oyo
Towards the end of the camp claim ulcer issue,say you are weak and all,try spend night for the clinic
When the officials come for their rounds if they see you there,they will ask you to take exeat and relocate you ,they will go get your file

Thanks so much for this bro

I really appreciate
Re: Posted To Kaduna by Marks112: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Lisaint:

Thanks so much for this bro

I really appreciate
You are welcome
Re: Posted To Kaduna by tonyson010(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Marks112:

You can try ogun or oyo

Well said.
Re: Posted To Kaduna by OlamusConsult(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
You said you are serving there presently.. Why didnt you go through this process (relocation).
I served in Kaduna 2018..
That time too there were lots of insecurity in southern Kaduna..
And to make it worse I was posted in southern Kaduna (Kafanchan).
I enjoy my stay in KD and really HV like 2-3 jobs opportunities.
Marks112:

You can try ogun or oyo

Re: Posted To Kaduna by Marks112: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2021
OlamusConsult:
You said you are serving there presently.. Why didnt you go through this process (relocation).
I served in Kaduna 2018..
That time too there were lots of insecurity in southern Kaduna..
And to make it worse I was posted in southern Kaduna (Kafanchan).
I enjoy my stay in KD and really HV like 2-3 jobs opportunities.
I’m a medical student,they don’t release us

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Barred Redeployment To Lagos And Ogun / Corpers In Makurdi Had An Autocrash / Many Nigerian NYSC Corpers Can’t Read Or Write – Brigadier General Nnamdi Okore-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.