Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge (3862 Views)

I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka / BREAKING: Kingsways Accepts Soyinka's Debate Challenge On Behalf Of Obidients / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Gambit23: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Misplaced priority

Mazi Ogbonnaya Mark Okoro debating Reno and If I may recall correctly.....Mazi Okoro should know that history is personal and tact.

Without doubt Reno will flaw this guy beyond repair.....and this reason is simple Reno is using the history around his Itshekiri/Bini group as his root argument.

History is connecting and if you can't connect you remain defeated and until someone around the geography nearer to Itshekiri/binis comes up to debunk Reno first with facts then Mazi Okoro is on a useless mission.

Else let the Mazi Okoro start his response from same zone Reno is using as his premises before connecting wilder igbos....

Chinua Achebe is always right.

Reno can never ever beat Mazi Ogbonna. It's a Never.

For starters, the tribal marked wounded man that reno uploaded as his only evidence is Yoruba wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMy0QoFQpNY&feature=youtu.be
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by IDeyNL: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's funny that the yorubas and Fulanis who have consistently hated Reno because of how he usually attacks Buhari are the ones supporting him now just because of this recent post about slavery.

It is now clear that the gang up on Igbo is a Nigerian thing. Anybody who attacks Igbo is loved by Fulanis and yorubas.

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by HornyTave: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Another cash out for media

Igbos giving Nigerians contend back to back..

Haters gleefully hating with envious and jealous state of bitter mind.

If’s not igbo... e no fit.

Greetings to haters from other side

Nobody hates you
History is something that's past. I love history myself and I believe African history were poorly documented.

I know for certain, the Ibos of old had a well structured astronomy and were great travellers. in fact the astrology of the Ibos and Binis are very akin.
The fact is, the Ibos were not united under ONE King which made it easy to be intimidated. you can confirm my opinion from Chinua Achebe's Things fall apart. Unlike the Binis who had a central government.
Also Philip ( the man who invented the super computer, an Ibo man from The ruling family of onitcha) has one time said which I red, that His grand mother told them they had strong ties to the Binis.
The Bini Empire in it's prime had control to far away Dahomey.
What I don't understand is why Reno included the itshekiris, The Esan had more close military and civilian relationship to the Binis than any other group, funny enough, it's hard for members of both tribe to talk on these issues.
I also strongly believe, the people used for the Edo Moat was a mix of many tribes, especially from Idah in Kogi state.
it's in history that Bini conquered Idah and took slaves..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Bar1941(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Unna beta find better person to defend unna region before Reno start adding another issue to the ones on ground. Wey dat mumu NwaAmaikpe wey dey like to disturb for nairaland sef? This would have been a better opportunity for him to display his madness if come forth to engage Reno.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Yves4real(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who go help us with the meeting ID sef?

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Temptee101(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Maazi Ogbonnaya is very known in the social media circle as a top notch intellectual, check out his contents on Twitter and see for yourself... just because he doesn't make noise on social media like Reno no mean say him no reach, the best intellectuals are more often than not the quiet ones.

God continue to bless you for the service you have continually rendered to humanity and one of such is schoolling him appropriately.
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by FakeUnity: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na the kind things wey I dey like be this. No be to dey shout flatin0, ipod upadan.

Come out and debate with Biafrans.

MNK have challenged buhari and his abokey monkeys severally to a debate, yet the mugus dey run.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by blackmantis: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Date and Time?
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by princemillla(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Clerverly:
Two idiots...

Actually not idiot. The idiot here is whoever remove history from academic curriculum.

I will advise u to take pen and paper to learn. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by princemillla(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
IDeyNL:
It's funny that the yorubas and Fulanis who have consistently hated Reno because of how he usually attacks Buhari are the ones supporting him now just because of this recent post about slavery.

It is now clear that the gang up on Igbo is a Nigerian thing. Anybody who attacks Igbo is loved by Fulanis and yorubas.

What a pity.

If what u typed here comes to play then no one will patronize ur goods in southwest again. But unfortunately, ur words is only beclouded by happenings on nairaland only not in reality
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Fahdiga(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Another cash out for media

Igbos giving Nigerians contend back to back..

Haters gleefully hating with envious and jealous state of bitter mind.

If’s not igbo... e no fit.

Greetings to haters from other side
Gbam
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by fenibak: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Ndigbo, know who to ignore. No be every body you go give attention.

The thing taya me, igbos don't know the art of war, we have not learnt anything from 1967
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
There really is nothing to debate
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by flamingREED(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin grin
The dumbest thing I've heard:
Reno will flaw Ogbonna.

A gossip stands no chance before a custodian of history.

But that's not even the issue here.
I'm passionate about learning the great histories they'll both unfold.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Exponential101: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Counting your chic before it hatch right ? Something you foolish Igbos know how to do best.

FreeIgbos:
Interesting!!
I can't wait to see the outcome. Reno is a loud mouth who craves for attention 24/7. I'm happy he has finally accepted Mazi Ogbonnaya challenge after trying to dodge him severally.

I like the way Mazi Ogbonnaya took a gentle swipe at him grin grin

The title of the debate should be "how the cookie crumbles" grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by afube: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Clerverly:
Two idiots...

you must a complete fo*ol !
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by afube: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Misplaced priority

Mazi Ogbonnaya Mark Okoro debating Reno and If I may recall correctly.....Mazi Okoro should know that history is personal and tact.

Without doubt Reno will flaw this guy beyond repair.....and this reason is simple Reno is using the history around his Itshekiri/Bini group as his root argument.

History is connecting and if you can't connect you remain defeated and until someone around the geography nearer to Itshekiri/binis comes up to debunk Reno first with facts then Mazi Okoro is on a useless mission.

Else let the Mazi Okoro start his response from same zone Reno is using as his premises before connecting wilder igbos....

Chinua Achebe is always right.

Whats dis slowpoke blabbing about............how did you enter Mazi Ogbonnaya's brain to determine his strategic approach for the debate, better face your 35,000 naira per month "IPOB sabo" job at DSS and leave intellectual gymnastics for those blessed with the brain power for such mental rigor.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
afube:

Whats dis slowpoke blabbing about............how did you enter Mazi Ogbonnaya's brain to determine his strategic approach for the debate, better face your 35,000 naira per month "IPOB sabo" at job DSS and leave intellectual gymnastics for those blessed with the brain power for such mental rigor.

Nwokem stop disturbing my quote unnecessarily.

Oginidi?
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Boudiccao: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fear of failure already grin

Igbos without balllll

Which other tribe in Nigeria have balls apart from Igbos?
The fearful cowardly Yoruba or the Bororo cows that come out at night to kill when people are asleep?

Even Britian know the only Nigerian tribe with balls are Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Boudiccao: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Exponential101:
Counting your chic before it hatch right ? Something you foolish Igbos know how to do best.

Igbos are confident in their intelligence. That should not make you foam at the mouth.

Yet you Nigerians have already started counting your chics by bragging about Reno beating Mazi right from the 1st page so you are the foolish people.

One thing I've come to understand about Nigerians is that you extremely desire a situation where you will keep dragging and trolling Igbos but don't want Igbos to talk back.

It says so much about Nigeria. The Igbo Phobia is extraordinary!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by LamidiCownu: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

Which other tribe in Nigeria have balls apart from Igbos?
The fearful cowardly Yoruba or the Bororo cows that come out at night to kill when people are asleep?

Even Britian know the only Nigerian tribe with balls are Igbos.
You mean the same ones whose ancestors were enslaved by the tiny Itshekiri

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by EMMY76: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Reno will still win because none of them has taken his argument home and that's his weapon.

What exactly is he winning or intending to prove that the itsekiris and the binis actually conqured igboland and made them their slaves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by EMMY76: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bedtec:
Reno go humiliate this one

Humiliate who? That small itsekiris that are less than 1m in population actually conquered and enslaved the great igbos?
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by Boudiccao: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You mean the same ones whose ancestors were enslaved by the tiny Itshekiri

Nobody invaded Igboland.
Which Igbos? When? What dialect were they speaking? Do Igbos and tiny ass Iteskiri or whatever have it in their history.

History know Igbos sold Igbos, not the other way round.
Reno is a history revisionist that can only deceive his gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by theTranscriber: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Reno go tear am

Reno likes and is very experienced on stuff like this

If I was ndigbo I wouldn't challenge him

Reno will win
But the Ogbonnaya guy will make it violent

This I have seen cheesy grin
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by LutanFyah: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Reno will easily erase this flatheàd dot.

-erase the dot
Reno will erase all the brown roofs in ogbomosho and skull miners in Ogun state.
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by theTranscriber: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
LutanFyah:
Reno will erase all the brown roofs in ogbomosho and skull miners in Ogun state.
tu padre es dumbito

Imo provincia dé páin a padre dé ori cheesy grin angry grin
Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by LutanFyah: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:
tu padre es dumbito

Imo provincia dé páin a padre dé ori cheesy grin angry grin
Afo sagbuo nna gi. Otu nnegi gbakwa oku. Amadioha were amu ragbuo nne gi na onu nsi nna gi.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by LutanFyah: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bedtec:
Reno go humiliate this one
Humiliate person wey sabi history pass am?

Reno think say him dey follow dead Buhari dey debate.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Reno Omokri Accepts Mazi Ogbonnaya's Debate Challenge by theTranscriber: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
LutanFyah:
Afo sagbuo nna gi. Otu nnegi gbakwa oku. Amadioha were amu ragbuo nne gi na onu nsi nna gi.
seu pai ... tudo isso vai para babanla baba è undecided grin angry cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony / US. Most Armed Country 90 Guns Per 100 People, Nigeria 1 Gun Per 100 People / The Clock Is Ticking, When Will President Jonathan Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.