Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating (612 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating by omgvoices: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Popular Guinean musician Grand P and his girlfriend have been making headlines on the internet for some time now but it appears things didn’t go according to plan at the relationship is now over.

Grand P has been accused of cheating on his heavily endowed girlfriend which makes many of his fans disappointed.

Grand P himself posted a photo with the lady and captioned it “Dakar is sweet” with love emojis attached to it.

He has already been in the news several times for flirting with many ladies that come his way and their recent break-up came after his girlfriend Eudoxie found out that he was cheating with one lady in Dakar, Senegal.

Eudoxie made the announcement on her social media handles on Saturday morning.

,“Good morning my babies, just to inform you that me and Grand P, the relationship is over. I’m moving on, ” the famous plus-size model posted.

It appears Grand P needs to go and plead and promise to change his behaviour otherwise he loses all of these.

https://esiama.com/grande-p-dumped-by-his-girlfriend-for-cheating/

Re: Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating by Asiwaju0001(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Who your relationship with him help self.

No be money carry you self go there. Let the man enjoy himself with other potatoes now. Greediness won kill you.
Re: Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2021
As if she no dey follow cheat...
Baba dey flex him life jare cheesy
Re: Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Grande P Dumped By His Girlfriend For Cheating by tosaino95(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Service: The Early Morning Ministration / Should I Continue To Keep To My Promise? / Clean Iphone 7 For Sale. Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.