Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date (21584 Views)

New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by PRESIDENT2003(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Why can't we vote with min and sim card

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Dbiz1111(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arda1000:
grin one minutes laugh for those who wasted their time money and efforts in the name of linking their sim to Nigeria government grin

Omo, cheesy cheesy
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Vickym1(f): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
KingDash:
Hi baby.
Hi darling
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by adonis89(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
I won't do it till they stop collecting money at nin centres. Useless and corrupt country
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Jaybee8181(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mtn must be very disappointed.

The network that always waits for one senseless order to join and oppress the citizens.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Splen07(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://guardian.ng/NIN-SIM-linkage-deadline-gets-new-date

This FG will keep on disappointing us everyday
Comon to block sims, that are not registered there will still be disappointing
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by kokomilala(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
No need for all these farcical, never-ending deadlines. Instead of force,just let people see reasons why they should do it.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by TomShelby: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
NIN should become a criteria to register Facebook and Google account and I bet you fraud will go down by 99%

Use your brain, Yahoo boys no dey use Nigeria Facebook. They don’t register as Nigerian

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by od501: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://guardian.ng/NIN-SIM-linkage-deadline-gets-new-date

As far as Pantami remains there, I'm not doing shii

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Hendtime: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na so so shift shift till General Buhari complete his term of office
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by lkillbrokehoes: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mokason288:
This government is useless

I regret joining a long queue

Waited hours

And made to part with 3k last year

Just to have a foolish NIN that I’m sure that Terrorist has handed over to his people
cheesy
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by adriano50: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Stupid pantami I will never submit my details to you
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by temitope27(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Imustnottalk:
if not that it's important for me I won't do anything .I swear
so na same lane we dey be that grin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by temitope27(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

You will need it someday
to do wetin gangan?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mokason288:
This government is useless

I regret joining a long queue

Waited hours

And made to part with 3k last year

Just to have a foolish NIN that I’m sure that Terrorist has handed over to his people
grin

Naija factor...

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by seunlayi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
NIN should become a criteria to register Facebook and Google account and I bet you fraud will go down by 99%
stop posting others pics
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nanaborga:

And who told you China control fraud , do you know hackers are the biggest assets of this super power countries , do you know what those hackers in russia have been able to accomplish for the Russian government. For your information foreign citizens are more scared of scammers in their countries than scammers from Nigeria , na we just dey carry this scam shit for head , majority of black American rappers are credit card scammers yet their country didn’t make fighting scam their topmost priority, insecurity and banditry dey ravage our country yet their fraud matter you carry for head , not even kidnappers , ritualist and boko haram

How many Chinese has stolen from Nigerians? Hacking to spy on a nation is different from a 419. Most youths are fraudsters in Nigeria. Stop defending nonsense.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Toscarel: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Because google and facebook are government properties, try linking to your brain
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Sirmuel1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

But you were so quick to attack an idea that will end fraud on our cyber space. Be decieving yourself, you are a fraudster. Your days are numbered. We are closer than you think.

I'll not exchange words with you. I already know what you want. Over the years, People like you are the real fraudsters. You are so quick to condemn what you do on social media, meanwhile we know what you all do. Don't worry, we will track you down. Everyone one of you!
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Stanleyq: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
safesurfer:
So assuming it's time for my son (future tense) to own a phone, and he has no SIM and no NIN, which would he do first?

angry

Edit: from the replies, NIN comes first. Thanks.
I understand why u asked this, if it has deadline, now, our children come grow, will nin start again, or won't they use phone.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Bunmhi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yinmu
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Thinktwicemybro: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Toscarel:

Because google and facebook are government properties, try linking to your brain
Do you know the meaning of cyber space?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by mordred44: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wassapviews:
New Day, New Deadline cheesy
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by mordred44: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Till october 2030....set awon dead pool
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by 77star: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cnach:

Oghene!! So wetin u take am mean be say me I get witch abi? U go get bad mouth o. Any way some no dey get that spirit, I thank God for giving me one. I do know some things before they happen and many I no dey even smell am until e hit me
Same here

I'm very sensitive

I do sense things from afar before it happens, I don't even know that kind of spirit, but I think it's a gift

And meanwhile, some will just befall me unnotified

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by 77star: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceejay10:
Agnes ikpu nnu.. What a wonderful moniker.
please, what's the meaning?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by Toscarel: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Do you know the meaning of cyber space?

Your cup of tea
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage Gets October 31 Deadline Date by 77star: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
peppermint7:

Boss
No de lie
De China wer I sabi get very strong VPNs
And besides you ft still browse with proxies Rdps and Socks
So if you no sabi anything about tech
No de cap
Illiterate

Except sey dem off internet nothing fit stop anybody
Bluetooth still de sef grin
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How President Goodluck Jonathan Unwinds / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe / Rep Emeka Chinedu Martins Wants To Criminalize Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.