Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB (32630 Views)

The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid / Saraki Condemns Police Raid On Edwin Clark's Home, Calls For Probe Senate Presi / Raid On Edwin Clark’s Home Illegal, Officers Detained - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Belafonte(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
aribisala0:
Flying kick or free kick?
Actually na sliding tackle

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by bjtinz: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hope they would listen.

The Reno episode is still fresh in our minds, and now this.

The violent, uncouth and mob like attack to any view which they deem contrary to thiers, even among allies, is unhealthy and do little to further thier cause.

You can even see some empty barrels here denigrating the person of Clark

Indeed some have surmised that what the Fulani is to current Nigeria is what Igbo might be to minority tribes of Biafra when (if) actualized.

Yes, thier cause is legitimate, but Igbos need to watch it.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ifiokjohn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob are very useless they don't have fertile land, no water,no any natural resources instead of them to be law abiding and continue benefiting from the country, they are always looking for trouble with their brainwashed brain
for your info ignorant land...the SE has the highest gas reserve in the country.
In the next few weeks Imo Sha be collecting back their oil Wells from Rivers state( just as Akwa Ibom did to Cross river).
I wonder with that Hugh amount of Gas they currently have...how come you say they have no natural resources? Ur hatred for Igbos is your undoing...
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Kinematics: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

[s]Who took them to bonny as slaves were they not igbos ? What are u even saying

Ndokis own bonny that's the reason ijaws wants to claim ndokis in obigbo and abia because that's the only way to legitimate ijaw ownership of bonny [/s]

1 Like

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Investigative: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
kinguwem:
It's obvious you don't have a good grisp of Nigerian politics. Chief Edwin Clark was one of those that stood solidly behind GEJ despite his age till the end of his tenure.
How do you get a referendum without consultations, networking & proper cohesion?
The Igbo youths need to learn. They should learn from the experiences of those that witnessed the civil war.

https://www.nairaland.com/2669090/reuben-abati-ever-think-edwin

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ifiokjohn(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
LegalWolf:

So what’s wrong in saying all Nigerians are one? What the heck is wrong with you?
Everything is wrong cause even you know we are only one on paper..in truth we are to divided and Nigeria will never be one in this life or the next weather the Igbos get BIAFRA or not
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Kinematics: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
[s]for your info ignorant land...the SE has the highest gas reserve in the country.
In the next few weeks Imo Sha be collecting back their oil Wells from Rivers state( just as Akwa Ibom did to Cross river).
I wonder with that Hugh amount of Gas they currently have...how come you say they have no natural resources? Ur hatred for Igbos is your undoing...[/s]

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Franking: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hope they listen, Ohanneze better speak sense into the head of the misguided people that have landed their leader into a cage like monkey

Ediot. It's when people talk without considering other people's feelings that result to insults.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by skybeauty(f): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Both Ohaneze, PANDEF, Edwin Clark are all sell outs. Believe them at your own peril. The old man should be told the truth to his face. Ignore all these fools that has taken bribe to misrepresent facts. Is it not an honorable from Rivers State that moved the motion for division of Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourselves and believe that the Masses in Niger Delta are with you in this your dangerous romance with the Caliphate.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ifiokjohn(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
AnanseK:

The IPOB piglets need to be reminded by their equally greedy elders, that the quest for Biafra is for the oil, so they must treat SS with respect , at least until Biafra materializes with SS on tow.

Then the Igbos will show the Ijaws pepe as usual, and monopolize the oil industry.
You forget igboland has the highest gas reserve in the country? You forget I'm has gas and just collected 23 oil Wells from Rivers and in a few months will collect another 48 from Rivers...to become the 4th highest oil producing state then ( just like Akwa ibom did to Cross river) so I wonder what then you will say
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by starz100: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
tunjijones:
Ipob shd be building bridges and not burn it.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ifiokjohn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=104075114][/quote]Lol wait till the court sit on it before you start dey talk.
Na your hatred for Igbos dey cover your eyes anyw
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Kinematics: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol wait till the court sit on it before you start dey talk.
Na your hatred for Igbos dey cover your eyes anyw

You wey never wait but concluded... Mr man no dey mumu yourself here....

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Psalmistproject: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
It is Clark this, it is Clark that. Apart from his contributions when he was still young with positive ambition, I'm yet to read anything positive from him in the last 10years. If he wants to enter into the kitchen where widows are frying garri with his title, then he should be ready to face the harsh smoke and heat in the kitchen.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by htdot: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who took them to bonny as slaves were they not igbos ? What are u even saying

Ndokis own bonny that's the reason ijaws wants to claim ndokis in obigbo and abia because that's the only way to legitimate ijaw ownership of bonny
Igbo like travelling to every part of the world with inhabitants .. The way you will see an igbo man leaving anambra to settle at lagos ,was the same way the igbo were settling in bonny.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by htdot: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Psalmistproject:
It is Clark this, it is Clark that. Apart from his contributions when he was still young with positive ambition, I'm yet to read anything positive from him in the last 10years. If he wants to enter into the kitchen where widows are frying garri with his title, then he should be ready to face the harsh smoke and heat in the kitchen.
Atleast his pass speak good for him. What can other say about your pass.?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

Igbo like travelling to every part of the world with inhabitants .. The way you will see an igbo man leaving anambra to settle at lagos ,was the same way the igbo were settling in bonny.
Oga ndokis own bonny even ijaws accept that fact ....stop saying what u don't know

Igbos started migration as off 1900 ...by 1600 igbos where already in bonny
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by dmbb: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
for your info ignorant land...the SE has the highest gas reserve in the country.
I wonder with that Hugh amount of Gas they currently have...how come you say they have no natural resources? Ur hatred for Igbos is your undoing...
Are you an Ipob terrorist? Did I ever mention Igbo in my comment? If we give you your own country how much will you be paying us to get in and out of your country? Remember you are a dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by revolt(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
I see a few igbo kids that talk like they had no fathers in their lives. They talk like women. I see a lot of yorubas do the same too but I expect the igbo kids with our unique upbringing to display different. I'm extra irritated when I see these beta males talking from their b# tts....burning every bridge tht has been built with our brothers in the south and even middle belt. Sometimes it's almost like they're jihadists camouflaged as nwafors to bring disunity. The response to Edwin Clark was VERY uncalled for. Edwin Clark has always hated igbos but as an elder he should have been ignored. Even if it's widespread knowledge he doesn't speak for all ethnicities in the south south...but as an old man he should have been ignored. We cannot afford to be making even the littlest amount of enemies now. THE WHOLE SOUTH BY NOW SHOULD HAVE UNITED AND PREPARING FOR THE IMMINENT FULANI INVASION. We cannot be bickering at this time. Anybody in the south still thinking the presidency will go south in 2023 is joking... buharis presidency has done so much evil to the south and cannot even afford to allow the south rule. They will instead prefer a military coup d e tat. He has set precedences that they know they can't take from a southern president. So if una like.... dey there dey run mouth. My ijaw brothers in the south, I'm pretty sure you know an invasion is coming and this shouldn't be about biafra. These fulan...are arming militias waiting for the go ahead to attack. They're already in camps in our forests. The southwest is already surrounded. South unite. Unite.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
So you really want igbo reign in South South
You guys are really dreaming
Just sit down and think again, and again, again and see how deluded you are
We only want our igbos brothers simple speak for your tribe

We are not seeking ijaw land ,or ibibio land or ogoni land or anang land or ekoi land or efik land neither are we seeking land of none igbos just United with our igbo brothers

Zones and states created by humans can't divide us
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Calitoscassius(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who made Ohaneze the spokespeople of IGBOs? Ohaneze can go fork themselves.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by htdot: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga ndokis own bonny even ijaws accept that fact ....stop saying what u don't know

Igbos started migration as off 1900 ...by 1600 igbos where already in bonny
The whole world know.
I m not surprise because you guys have started trying to harness lagos.

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Shut up

Kee yasef.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Psalmistproject: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

Atleast his pass speak good for him. What can other say about your pass.?

State your past then I will tell you who I am.

I'm not your mate!
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by htdot: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
dmbb:

Are you an Ipob terrorist? Did I ever mention Igbo in my comment? If we give you your own country how much will you be paying us to get in and out of your country? Remember you are a dot in a circle
grin grin grin grin
See finishing... my though ... If they breakout through hostility, how will they cope since they will be bar from using nigeria border and air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

The whole world know.
I m not surprise because you guys have started trying to harness lagos.
LMAO

U go talk what ubani means in ijaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency / Senate Begins Investigation Of Dino Melaye Over Alleged Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.