Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

"Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari (22490 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by yordha(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Buhari won't hear, he doesn't care unless you're talking about herdsmen and rugs...
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by YorubarLord: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2021
I trust Buhari sha.

No time for nonsense.

Fucck Ohaneze and fucck Nnamdi Kanu!

Bastards!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Commentor: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Idiots.

Did you ever call him to order?

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by SmartPolician: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Waste of time....that's never going to happen Buhari has no regards for the South East and he doesn't even pretend about it.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Bibors(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Biafrans have crossed the Rubicon.
There is no going back on the demand for a peaceful referendum.
There is no going back on the actualization of the Biafrans state.
The Extraordinary rendition of MNK is all part of the process to freedom.
Biafrans love all their neighbors and will have an excellent diplomatic relationship with all.

2 Likes

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by adioolayi(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Learning from Yoruba's Leaders....It's clear the North doesn't leave their own..so, why should we
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by stanluiz(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021
No way! FG will be not be blackmail. Isiguzoro is speaking for himself not Ohaneze.

Kanu will be caged and jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is more powerful dead or incarcerated than alive and free. That’s what these dummies in the federal government don’t understand.

Buhari really doesn’t understand the power of ignoring people. This is what Jonathan did well. You give certain type of people more credence and relevance when you pay attention to them or viciously persecute them.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by LordOfTheGame: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2021
MoIbrahim:
The offence of jumping bail is enough to send him to the coolers.

That is even if his incitement of arson and murder of police and soldiers are ever ignored before the law.

As foolish as you sounded, I will use this Sunday to wish you sense because you don't one at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2021
When your son was inciting his followers to kill your policemen, what did you say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Womanizer(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
What a ridiculous suggestion angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekez:
Ohamadike will not take that.
Ohaneze be careful

Story story.
Your Ohamadike is already begging for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Dat Adeyanju dey there dey incite people again...
I don't know how war can bring peace.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bastard Ohaneze!

Thunder fire all of una one by one.

Where was your voice when your terrorist son was threatening to kill Nigerian security personnels?

Where were you old bitches when the hunch-back fugitive was using ESN to cause mayhem in the South East?

E no go better for all of una one by one.

Shameless old fools!

These hypocrites are agens of doom, is like giving shekau of BH amnesty, who does that if not hypocrites okoros.
For in spirits mazi kanu is speaking their language, just like the Trinity below in name of the mother, the son & girl friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by smartNerd: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by bigdammyj: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Noted
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
I thought the Ohanaeze are not with Igbos na,
so why is the Ohanaeze interested in Kanu's matter.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Wickedfact: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Ohaneze needs to do better.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2021
" out of court " settlement? Na husband and wife matter?

3 Likes

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by joefelin2345: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekez:
Ohamadike will not take that.
Ohaneze be careful
But let's be serious & without any prejudice, where has that done before? That a sitting President (an Army General for that matter) should be the one to initiate such move & not the other way round? I don't understand. Anyway I wish KANU a fair trial in the hand of this Govt. Odiegwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by PAtoGCFR2034: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigeria must be divided/restructured; this fraudulent status quo cannot continue.

However, I would like an investigation to be conducted into the alleged murder of innocent people for the purpose of a 'befitting' burial for the late Ikonso. While I do not believe any statement coming out of this deceitful administration, the allegations are weighty and should not be ignored. If it is proven, then somebody must pay with their life for that. Tit for tat. There're supposed to be laws in this country.

So where was Ikonso buried, can DSS get a court order to exhume the body and confirm the veracity of the rumours to see if there were 10 (or 30) heads buried there ? Why haven't they done so ? Shouldn't that have been the next course of action by DSS after releasing a video purportedly showing a confession by a ranking ESN operative ? If the heads were not buried there, then he (the arrested ESN operative) should take them to where it was buried.

Why is there so much incompetence in this country ?
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by uchvic(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Does it mean our eastern Governors can't lend their voice? It has been Abaribe or Ohaneze all these while. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by ablejesus26(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2021
The Ohaneze have proven to be true elders and fathers.
God bless them.
Even though I don't like that idi amin wannabe who goes about threaning others who do not agree with his destructive modus operandi,it's important that Igbo stands with her own.
After we go sort ourselves out�.

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Lee99:
I am proudly Igbo but hell no, Kanu should dance to the music he played for all South Easterners to dance, we are now the scourge of Nigeria all because of him, who cares if he's given the death penalty? Definitely not me.
If you like call me Abokie or Afonjah, fact remains I be abia boy, quote me for nonsense and I will ignore your papa
You are not Afonja or Aboki...you are just a prodigal son grin

1 Like

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Almaigaa: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
NEVER.
The Supreme leader of Online Republic of BIAFRA, Nnamdi Kanu must pay for his crimes. The North will never settle outside the Court, neither will they let him go. He must continue to Dance like a Monkey in the ZOO PRISON. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by stanluiz(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
No body will settle kanu. He will face his crime and will be given jail sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Yorubas have sent their best lawyers to Benin republic. Ohaneze dey beg buhari.

It is the duty of IPOB to defend their leader in anyway they can.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by ablejesus26(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
uchvic:
Does it mean our eastern Governors can't lend their voice? It has been Abaribe or Ohaneze all these while. Na wa o

Forget about those ones.
Re: "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari by WaffenSS(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
These people are jokers.

Settle over what? Kanu has no leverage that'd require any settlement.

He's going to be jailed for a very long time and that's the end of it.

Anyone who tries anything will be shot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.