Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? (390 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by wellmax(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2021
These signs shall surely follow them who on my name believe. ~ Jesus Christ

So many people today profess the name of Jesus and claim to be workers of miracles.

Some are real, many are fakes.

Have you ever experienced a real miracle or witnessed it in the life of others.

Let's here you.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by BOSSenigma(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
I have a few times but I always believe it a stage performance
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Mille: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Yes. I'll never forget it in my life.

I went to the village a long time ago. While greeting someone in their living room, I saw and heard an idol speaking. The idol was hidden at the back of their entrance door.

It provided a physical description of the lady that was coming, what she was coming for and what should be done for her. It didn't take up to 10 minutes, the lady arrived. She was exactly just as described.

That experience changed me from an atheist to an agnostic. It was a firsthand experience that there is a spiritual world somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by aspabay(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Well I have seen and witness spectacular miracles in the life of others. Miracles are real and happens in the ministry of true Christians and true men of God.
Unfortunately many fakes abound today.
OAM4J what do you say
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by khadaffi(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
For those of us in Nairaland since 2010, we know that this issue has been over flogged here. The conclusion is that there is nothing like miracles. They are staged. It's only when you don't know the trick behind it that it's called a miracle

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by kingxsamz(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Anybody that tells you that they can perform miracles is a scammer. Miracles aren't real and what you see in churches are pure theatrical performances. That's why you'll never see them attempting to heal amputees. They'd rather perform those ones they can easily fake. If Miracles were real, the lost limbs of amputees will grow back right there in the church in front of the congregation. But such has never happened.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by meum: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2021
I have. I am a miracle. Mine can't be tagged as staged. I look myself in the mirror and I am in awe of the miracle I behold.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by dingbang(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2021
To me, the miracle of a man who fell from a one story building on the cemented floor and didnt die is stunning.

If it is not your time, trust me it isnt.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Ammishaddai: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
I never believed in God or the power of Jesus Christ, even though I was born to christian parents who prayed and went to church. I had always believed, and assumed that God(aka Jesus) was a fairytale/myth meant to put fear in humans for the sake of manipulations. But glory to God, I witnessed something very strange during my undergraduate years in the university. In fact, the miracle(s) I witnessed back then were so many, that I finally concluded that it was the finger of God.

The first of the miracles came from a close friend of mine who had AS genotype, and he planned on marrying a girl with the same genotype. Initially the couple were discouraged from continuing the relationship because they had a dysfunctional genotype that could lead to having kids with SS genotype. In fact, medical experts advised them and told them they couldn't get married due to the complexities of their genotyoe. To make matters worse, both families knew about the situation and they kicked against the marriage. But my friend was committed, and said one thing to me (even though I was mocking him in secret) : " My God who parted the red sea, will surely change my genotype ". In my mind, I was like "...WTF is wrong with this delusional-christian... why can't he understand that genotype is something that's irreversible? " , but lo and behold, God use my friend to prove me wrong

At that time, my friend started a journey of prayer and fasting(sometimes he would pray naked and cry to God ) ; he would go for several prayer meetings in church. In fact, he was not giving God rest.

Then one day, the pastor of his church said to him, "God told me to tell you , "Go and check your genotype again ". Before this declaration, my friend had visited three different hospitals around Minna, but they kept telling him the same thing. One particular lab technician even told him that, "Oga, genotype can't be change, because this is something that comes with nature. " One doctor who was an atheist, spoke to my friend saying, "genotype can't be altered, and if you can alter your genotype, then it means there is a God somewhere. "

People of Nairaland...my friend's genotype changed from AS to AA. In fact, as we speak, the atheist doctor is now a strong member of the church my friend attends(...and i think he's now an elder or Deacon in the church). But all praise to God.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Chloraseptic: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Any amazing or wonderful occurrence is a miracle..
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2021
If you're alive in Nigeria presently under this Buhari and APC regime and you're doubting the existence of miracle, may God have mercy on your ungrateful soul.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by wellmax(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
khadaffi:
For those of us in Nairaland since 2010, we know that this issue has been over flogged here. The conclusion is that there is nothing like miracles. They are staged. It's only when you don't know the trick behind it that it's called a miracle

Very wrong.

Miracles are REAL. They happen.

I have seen it in the lives of many servants of God.

I can't speak of others but I have seen it in the ministry of my pastor, Pastor Kumuyi.

Believe it or not, miracles are REAL.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by khadaffi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
wellmax:

Very wrong.

Miracles are REAL. They happen.

I have seen it in the lives of many servants of God.

I can't speak of others but I have seen it in the ministry of my pastor, Pastor Kumuyi.

Believe it or not, miracles are REAL.

Of course we have all seen it in the ministry but how many have you verified? You're not the only one attending the church. Also I'm wondering why christians of today are scared of performing the miracles they claim exist. I

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingxsamz:
Anybody that tells you that they can perform miracles is a scammer. Miracles aren't real and what you see in churches are pure theatrical performances. That's why you'll never see them attempting to heal amputees. They'd rather perform those ones they can easily fake. If Miracles were real, the lost limbs of amputees will grow back right there in the church in front of the congregation. But such has never happened.

How can it happen in your room except you are an amputee?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by Adamgeneral12: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mille:
Yes. I'll never forget it in my life.

I went to the village a long time ago. While greeting someone in their living room, I saw and heard an idol speaking. The idol was hidden at the back of their entrance door.

It provided a physical description of the lady that was coming, what she was coming for and what should be done for her. It didn't take up to 10 minutes, the lady arrived. She was exactly just as described.

That experience changed me from an atheist to an agnostic. It was a firsthand experience that there is a spiritual world somewhere.
Ogbeni na OSANYIN be that now,no be miracle
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle Before? by ENEMYOFGOD6: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
sad miracle doesn't exist and nobody alive or dead has ever perform miracle. What we are seen in the church today are all stage. grin grin my friends open your eyes, don't let anybody deceive.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Superficial Faith? / Pastor David Ibiyeomio ; Be Angry With Your Poverty – Cooking. / 2 Secrets David Engaged To Kill Goliath; A Lesson For All Who Want To Succeed In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.