Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) (3019 Views)

Divination / Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) by Richmixs(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Afa divination is of different dimensions..
But I prefer the ‘ugiri’ seed, because I’ve been using it for divination for the past 5 years now. And it seems more reliable than that of cowrie shells ( For me )...

But sometimes, diviner’s choices depends on what they’re familiar with, I.e you can choose to use mirror as your object of seeing and interpretation.

Let me know which one you’re using for divination.

And I’ll like to learn more,

Yagazie ndi eze dibias.

2)

This is the single hand ( 4 seeds ‘ugiri’ ) method of divination combined with additional 4 seeds of palm kernel nuts.

Afa is the true source of communication with the unseen people that had passed away from this planet earth, they are messengers and are willing to deliver messages for those that seeks.

If you’re having issues with life, business or maybe relationships there’s a need to consult Afa in order to know what exactly the problem is all about.

A diviner,

Chibueze, you can WhatsApp me or call with this line 07012708086.

Here’s our website address to get more from us.

https://Richmixs.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? / Nairaland Is Anti-christ / Emergency Telephone Numbers In The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.